What's new

5 years of CPEC and the condition of Pakistan's economy

Hey little Indian Genius, CPEC results will be depicted around 2025. It was 2014, when project was signed and as of now, project is in development stage NOT production (just started through). P.S as per Pakistan-China agreement, first priority was to construct various power plants around the country to overcome massive power outages problems and if you notice , power issues has been greatly reduced in the last few months and by 2020, Pakistan's power production will be in surplus. Also the article is stating about borrowed loans, well when you are in developmental stage, you need hard cash and that can only be obtained through loans, that is what being done and planned. What we are developing now, its ROI will be there in few years time.

Uneducated articles like these feeds illiterate trolls.

Hey little Indian Genius, CPEC results will be depicted around 2025. It was 2014, when project was signed and as of now, project is in development stage NOT production (just started through). P.S as per Pakistan-China agreement, first priority was to construct various power plants around the country to overcome massive power outages problems and if you notice , power issues has been greatly reduced in the last few months and by 2020, Pakistan's power production will be in surplus. Also the article is stating about borrowed loans, well when you are in developmental stage, you need hard cash and that can only be obtained through loans, that is what being done and planned. What we are developing now, its ROI will be there in few years time.

Uneducated articles like these feeds illiterate trolls.
Mate, no need to reply to these slum dogs. You know that they are jealous so let them stay ignorant.

You do realise Pakistan is a smaller country and will develop much faster with less revenue than a larger country. If Pakistan get rid of political and religious leeches it can become Malaysia in 10 years. Just need year on year growth and no terrorism.

CPEC was a 5-year plan?
It's a plan till 2030

In 5 years

1320 MW Sahiwal Coal Power Plant is completed and Operational
1320 MW Port Qasim Coal Power Plant is completed and operational
Various Wind Power Plants were completed and Operational generation from wind is 500 MW as per 4 June 2018

Many projects are yet to be completed like

Suki Kinari Hydropower Project
Karot hydropower project
1320 MW Hub Coal Power Plant
Thar Coal Power Projects
Various Motorways and highways are under construction on Eastern and western route
Upgradation of ML-1 Pakistan Railway line is about to start
Lahore Orange Line Metro Train near completion

Economic Zones are about to start in Nowshera Charsadah Faisalabad and Dhabeji Karachi
Free Economic / Trade zone still under construction in Gwadar Balochistan

It's a plan till 2030

In 5 years

1320 MW Sahiwal Coal Power Plant is completed and Operational
1320 MW Port Qasim Coal Power Plant is completed and operational
Various Wind Power Plants were completed and Operational generation from wind is 500 MW as per 4 June 2018

Many projects are yet to be completed like

Suki Kinari Hydropower Project
Karot hydropower project
1320 MW Hub Coal Power Plant
Thar Coal Power Projects
Various Motorways and highways are under construction on Eastern and western route
Upgradation of ML-1 Pakistan Railway line is about to start
Lahore Orange Line Metro Train near completion

Economic Zones are about to start in Nowshera Charsadah Faisalabad and Dhabeji Karachi
Free Economic / Trade zone still under construction in Gwadar Balochistan
The development in the last 5 years have been phenomenal , primarily due to CPEC. So many projects only in last 5 years, i can only speculate about the massive impact it will have on Pakistan's economy in the years to come. I see members from BD all the time comparing numbers , making massive claims, without realizing that Pakistan economy is only charging for a big boom. Pakistan would be far more economically stable by 2025, by the time CPEC completes half way. Currently all the money is being pumped into infrastructure , power plants , intra city transports, railways, port development, fiber optic etc etc along with development of 9 special economic zones. I would be extremely optimistic about what future holds for Pakistan. Only if Pakistan stays away from any more wars or regional conflicts.

The indians on this forum as we all know have already claimed and labelled themselves a super power back in 2012, so I would ignore any criticism from them . They have been saying that Pakistan would fail as a state since 1947, they ll continue to do so .

Xinhua News is all praise for CPEC of how it has improved the Pak Economy and livelihood in last 5 years.

However, in another news : (find link in the tweet)

I see a connection here, is there anyone else ?
95 % Indian members here have always maintained that times of Islamabad is not an authentic source and now you are quoting them, since they projected anything negative about Pakistan??? Oh the Irony.

The development in the last 5 years have been phenomenal , primarily due to CPEC. So many projects only in last 5 years, i can only speculate about the massive impact it will have on Pakistan's economy in the years to come. I see members from BD all the time comparing numbers , making massive claims, without realizing that Pakistan economy is only charging for a big boom. Pakistan would be far more economically stable by 2025, by the time CPEC completes half way. Currently all the money is being pumped into infrastructure , power plants , intra city transports, railways, port development, fiber optic etc etc along with development of 9 special economic zones. I would be extremely optimistic about what future holds for Pakistan. Only if Pakistan stays away from any more wars or regional conflicts.

The indians on this forum as we all know have already claimed and labelled themselves a super power back in 2012, so I would ignore any criticism from them . They have been saying that Pakistan would fail as a state since 1947, they ll continue to do so .

95 % Indian members here have always maintained that times of Islamabad is not an authentic source and now you are quoting them, since they projected anything negative about Pakistan??? Oh the Irony.
Well said my friend. The work over the last 5 years was only to lay the foundation for developing a solid, manufacturing based economy. CPEC is not a short burst project but is a long game aiming for a long term, sustained economic growth. :-)

First give a full serving of Daal to Taj Bahadur then start worrying about Pakistan issues

Back
Top Bottom