What's new

5 WICKET MAIDEN OVER RISING SUPERSTAR

whatever you say but your side is weaker in every sense inexperience international....

inexperience I agree..but weak..please prove it...

as I said...first let pakistan qualify..then come and argue for your strong team...:lol:

I don't think india is a weak team in ODI's and Test,,, but for T20 india don't have those kind of bowlers thus can be seen as vulnerable because it only rely on Batting to score something around 190-200 which is not always possible.

I don't think india is a weak team in ODI's and Test,,, but for T20 india don't have those kind of bowlers thus can be seen as vulnerable because it only rely on Batting to score something around 190-200 which is not always possible.

Yes, if we are made to chase , We Have less chance for sure.... But you can never say buddy.... We got a very well balanced team Which can Come up with anything.... See, We having a Long batting Line up is to boost the score no matter what, and bowlers such Zaheer and Praveen Kumar Can do wonders in this pitches, as there is enough moisture, would get enough Swing, Praveen Kumar Is awsome with his bowling, Iam sure, Praveen Kumar is Gona trouble you for sure

Yes, if we are made to chase , We Have less chance for sure.... But you can never say buddy.... We got a very well balanced team Which can Come up with anything.... See, We having a Long batting Line up is to boost the score no matter what, and bowlers such Zaheer and Praveen Kumar Can do wonders in this pitches, as there is enough moisture, would get enough Swing, Praveen Kumar Is awsome with his bowling, Iam sure, Praveen Kumar is Gona trouble you for sure

don't forget Indian and Pakistani batsmen cannot withstand seeming wickets and specially after recent rains their will be lots of moisture their thus problem for batting.. and batting is India's only strenght.

don't forget Indian and Pakistani batsmen cannot withstand seeming wickets and specially after recent rains their will be lots of moisture their thus problem for batting.. and batting is India's only strenght.

True, but make it as Batting is our true strength , No matter In what conditions, we would perform... And in Bowling, More swing means More Overs for praveen kumar and that means More trouble for your batsmen and Zaheer khan would get to use all his overs, Man Never Underestimate our bowling attack, we dont have Fast bowlers and Thats agreed, but You cannot Scare a batsman with your pace... Pitch it in right areas, and Watch out for vinay Kumar If he is Included, he is Kept silent just for you guys I guess

True, but make it as Batting is our true strength , No matter In what conditions, we would perform... And in Bowling, More swing means More Overs for praveen kumar and that means More trouble for your batsmen and Zaheer khan would get to use all his overs, Man Never Underestimate our bowling attack, we dont have Fast bowlers and Thats agreed, but You cannot Scare a batsman with your pace... Pitch it in right areas, and Watch out for vinay Kumar If he is Included, he is Kept silent just for you guys I guess

It seems that pitch will decide the result more than both teams themselve. :coffee:

It seems that pitch will decide the result more than both teams themselve. :coffee:

Keep a good run rate, above 8 for sure, so that Even if it rains and reduced the overs, our teams must have a chance to survive.... So yes Lets wait for it:chilli:

I really dont want my team to be compared
your given reasons are only to run away cz u cant faCE PAKISTAN on paper......
lol u know u are gonna lose anyway cz u cant compare with the CHAMPS:D
you cannot judge a player from its past record
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

your given reasons are only to run away cz u cant faCE PAKISTAN on paper......
lol u know u are gonna lose anyway cz u cant compare with the CHAMPS:D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But you havent won a single game against us, How can u be so sure?? Please, We have no reason to run away..

practice match doesnt count does it? :D

When Its India Vs Pakistan, everything counts, and The bowlers which You praise a lot havent been able to score a single wicket in the Bowl stage against India, where as Our Batsmen performed even better in taking wickets, wanna see?

And India is Ranked above you in twenty Twenty rankings

See it from ICC's 20-20 website
cricket20 :: Twenty20 World Cup Rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom