What's new

Featured 5 terrorists including 2 Imp Commanders killed in N Waziristan Operation - 24/01/2021 .

We can expect an increase in such attacks against TTP now that the deep state sponsored Democrats are back in the WH. Up the pressure in Balochistan and TTP hideouts.

We lost 3 soldiers it's not acceptable losing men at this rate is disturbing and alarming tactics need to be thought through. I don't regard this as a battle won
No Soldier is Martyred in this operation , Please read it carefully . 5-0 .

Biden is back and watch how these terrorists are getting more and more brazen!

We lost 3 soldiers it's not acceptable losing men at this rate is disturbing and alarming tactics need to be thought through. I don't regard this as a battle won
I think the priority is to capture them alive, hence the casualties otherwise a precision strike from a JDAM would help save us the lives of our boys. @PanzerKiel

I think the priority is to capture them alive, hence the casualties otherwise a precision strike from a JDAM would help save us the lives of our boys. @PanzerKiel

If collateral is not a concern this shud be a preferred option

That makes sense. They should still think about moving over to armored vehicles instead of using pickup trucks.

Waiting for terrorists to cross into, attack, and kill and then react is a damn brilliant policy.

Manzoor gashteen to aaj raat ka khana nahi khaye ga

Mohsin dawar ki bhi roz ki sharab band

aaj duno sath so jain gye aik doosrey ko dilasa deny ke lye

This is good, IK has given the green signal to terminate all

Back
Top Bottom