What's new

5 Russian imports that have enriched India

Personally i think Indias interests will be best served by tilting more towards us in the west/U.S since we can offer more to India in the long run, than Russia can.:D:P
what, and run the risk of sanctions cutting all vital supplies should there ever be a military conflict in our region where the "west's" interests are at odds with out own national interests ?

I think not o_O

just ask our neighbours to the west, all proper shiny new f-16s in the 80's when it was good for uncle sam, and where are they now ? :sarcastic:

we were offered but you think the US will sell them F35's ? :astagh:

did the US share info on the UBL raid ? :astagh:

they won't even upgrade or allow them to get the best f-16s :usflag:

Indo/Rus friendship/partnership is real, deal with it 8-)

I hope the Putin visit will take it to a whole new level but we are at a crucial stage now, clearly it would be a huge win for the west in their vs Russia game if they manage to lure us away.

Personally I'd like good relations with China as well, it can be very mutually profitable and beneficial, right across the border, most of the world's population.. the possibilities are :azn:

I hope the SCO, brics helps us overcome our problems.. want no part in uncle sam's anti china Asian "pivot"

wrt the west, well the US already overtook Russia in defence deals in $ terms, which is fine, there's a fair tender/evaluation process and the best product wins :agree:

let's see how well the modi govt. plays it.. development, defence, deterrence
414a967da0ddc2de7044c4732a8fcf75.gif

Back
Top Bottom