What's new

5 reasons why Pakistani smartphone users use an IPHONE

Ham to Xperia ki baat kar rahey tha
Yes its cheaper in quality :D
hahahha iphone has many kinds of fake screens like 1 number 2 number 3 number depending on what u wanna spend.
usually when my fone screen breaks i buy a 3 number screen and sell it immediately.
but this time i broke my iphone screen in jfk while handling my luggage.and until now there is no 3 number screens in market so still pushing on with broken life...i mean broken fone

I am not saying Pakistanis or Indians should buy iPhones, if they are happy with Android based phones or even non-touch mobile phones so be it...Nobody should judge anyone for phone he or she carries but people in the subcontinent have this mentality where they respect person based on his appearance though it can be said true for the most parts of the world especially the capitalist countries like USA but the threshold are different. In USA, big cars, big home are considered symbols of the wealth and good life but no one pays any attention to what phone carry with you but in subcontinent even such micro details are noted and paid attention to..

For me the iPhone is sufficient though liked the s-pen and s-note features of galaxy note phone series but the latest have had serious issues of battery and thus been discontiued. I have been carrying some Nokia and Dorro phones for their battery life with me during long travels especially out of my state and the country so that I should be able to contact someone in case of emergency and the iPhone breaks down or gets lost etc. I would like a phone with no-exhausting batter or at least with a very long battery life..right now I have to carry at least two power banks...

Phones have pretty much had their day. Now nobody really cares about having the latest gimmick phone. When was the last time somebody said "hey everybody check out my new phone X" and had people get up and look. New model release days come and go with little fanfare.

Now as you stated people are just looking for a phone that won't let them down. If the battery life sucks that is a step down no matter what the features.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom