What's new

5 killed in gunman attack on Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia

هههههه عجبتني يوم كتبت عربي فصيح عشان يقدر يترجم , احسنت
I honestly do like him, like his reasoning approach and find him closer to me and my thoughts more than many of my countrymen. Hey Hussein, If u are ever coming to Medina KSA, just drop me a message and I'll be more than honored to meet you.

Read my post again.

Where can I PM you? I will show you why you are wrong. I was of the same opinion once and even had good ties with that person until he exposed himself. So I am sorry but I cannot agree with you on this.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

إن الواقع على الأرض يدحض تلك الأقاويل

أغلبية الشيعة في السعودية هم مواطنون سعوديون انتماؤهم عربي واضح جدا ويتبعون المرجع الديني علي السيستانيفي العراق و يرفضون مرجعية علي خامنئي (في إيران) وحتى نظرية ولاية الفقيه

فليس الشيعة هم المستهدفون، ولكن المستهدف هو المملكة العربية السعودية، والشعب السعودي كله، وعلى كل عاقل أن يفهم هذا جيدا، وأن يتعامل مع هذا الحدث على هذا الأساس
إن قلع الخطاب الطائفي من جذوره، وإن تجريم الطائفية وخطاب الكراهية ضرورة ملحة، والآن الآن وليس غدا، لقطع تلك الذريعة التي يستعملها الأعداء والمغرضون لدق إسفين التفرقة بين أبناء البلد الواحد

saudis are waiting for this so they massacre even more shias.
we should act not as retards as the regime of KSA.
we cannot do anything except make Iraq Iran strong countries and have good relations with other countries : acting wise , focus on good economy no corruption.... the way we should choose is being a model
KSA is using extremists weapon to change the region. let's protect each other in our countries.

:rofl::cuckoo::laughcry:
@Naifov

As I said PM or outside of this forum.

I just said that becuase of the saudi media like alssakina and sabaq and al Riyadh and other media like wisal,safa,and al Arabyia filth.

@Hussein @Full Moon @Saif al-Arab this what saudi said on saudi iran hajj problem when iran threated KSA Saudis were discussing and they said we wish the shia revolt so we could take revenge for the security guards who got killed.

He want the shia to revolt so he could crush them I wonder you said the live equally but he doesn't see them as citizens rather than fifth column I wonder what happened to the equality and the shia are not oppressed!!??

We discussed this already many times before. See message above.

CRdmFXNWEAAoMGq.jpg:large

See Twitter now and tell me if I am wrong. Vast, vast majority is all about unity. Just type "#إطلاق_نار_في_سيهات" on Twitter. Also your initial comment here works in favor of people who do not want unity. Such comments are used by each side and this is what starts it. They feed of such comments, both parties. It is what destroyed our beloved Iraq post 2003, sadly.

Update:

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Salman, If you are truly interested about the Shia community in KSA and the GCC as a whole I encourage you to make a thread about this topic on the Arab section of PDF and I am sure that many of us users from the GCC will help you out happily.

Let me just say this; the Shia Arabs of KSA be it in the Eastern Province, Southern provinces of KSA or the small Shia community in Hijaz, are all a crucial part of KSA and its history. It's no different to other GCC countries.

Saudi Arabia doesn't distinguish between its people. A citizen is a citizen regardless of background. Sunnis and Shias enjoy equal right and treatment. Shia schools, mosques, courts etc. have been built or are build by the government. There are Shia representatives in the Shoura Council and Shias have and are contributing to the society on all fronts. Be it educational, governmental, military etc.

b7aeeaecd90e90e7531c5601af53359d.jpg

053101.jpg

149586706353.jpg

1270668246.jpg

Shia Islam originates in Hijaz (KSA). The first Shias existed in Hijaz. Hijazi Shias have migrated to all corners of the Muslim world. Shia Islam was spread by them and other Arabians from current day KSA. Also when it reached neighboring Iraq.

When you and others make false claims of "Saudi Arabians hate religious Shia figures" this means that we hate ourselves as those religious figures are our ancestors and sons and daughters of our lands.

Lastly some of the richest and most influential families in KSA are Shia Arab families. In business there are many prominent Shia families.

Shia's in KSA are also freely allowed to celebrate their religious festivals such as Muharram in public view.

Ashura Al Hussain
by Tayseer Alabyadh, on Flickr

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

What we do not expect is the Wilayat al-Faqih poison and the Iranian leadership Mullah's who are poisoning Shia Arab communities from Lebanon to now Yemen.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Saudi security force for killing the terrorists. This is going to be a sensitive month, and hopefully the Saudi security forces will defend their land against such hateful and distractive actions.

RIP to the innocents.

@Gasoline @Full Moon @Saif al-Arab @Naifov

قبل فترة على منتد الدفاع و التسليح العربي كان موضوع عن االحج و تهديد ايران للسعودية حيث قال البعض ربما سوف تحدث ثورة في القطيف قام عضو سعودي بالتعليق و قال أتمنى ذلك حتى نأخذ بالثأر رجال الأمن الذين قتلوا و هذا ترك علامة استفهام عندي لانه معظم السعوديين يقولون ان الشيعي يعامل مثل السني في السعودية لكن من تعليق بعض الأعضاء السعوديين فهم لا يعتبرون الشيعة مواطنين مثلهم بل يعتبروهم طابور خامس عملاء و مشركين لذلك هناك سؤال ماذا حدث للسعوديين الذين يقولون ان الشيعي غير مضطهد و لا يقولون ان الشعية خونة و ان الشيعي له نفس الحقوق؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

كلام لا يدخل العقل ولن يسمح لأحد بذلك ...ينتقمون من مين ؟؟؟ من مواطنين مثلهم لهم حقوق مثل حقوقهم ؟

وكأن مافيه لا قانون ولا دولة ولا شيء ؟

أتركك من الكلام هذا الفارغ اللي ما يودي ولا يجيب

صحيح أن هناك فيه تجاوز صريح للقانون في العوامية وبعض الاماكن التي يتواجد بها الشيعة لكن المواطنين مالهم دخل بالموضوع كل شيء تتولاه الدولة وتحكم بالقانون بين الجميع

عندما يأتي مثلاً شيعي ويقتل رجل امن يكون موقف جميع المواطنين سواءً سنة أو شيعة بأنه ارهابي والدولة هي من تتولى البحث عنهم وتطبيق العقوبات بحقهم

نفس الموضوع ينطبق على السنة عندما يأتي سني ويقتل شيعي يكون موقف جميع المواطنين تجاهه بأنه ارهابي يستحق العقاب والدولة هي التتي تتولى تطبيق القانون

بشكل عام في السعودية مافيه شيء اسمه تأخذ حقك بيدك ....... لك حق تتقدم للدولة وهي تجيب لك حقك إذا لك حق

اما انك تعتدي على الناس فهذا يعرضك للقانون حتى لو لك حق ويتحول موقفك من صاحب حق إلى معتدي... لأن الشغلة ماهي فوضى وما نحن عايشين في غابة

الله مكثر مراكز الشرطة ولو ما احد انصفك واعطاك حقك ما احد يقدر يمنعك ما توصل صوتك لأكبر مسؤول او لأمير المنطقة أو للملك سلمان بنفسه

بالمناسبة عندما يقوم الشيعة أو غيرهم باحداث اي بلبلة أو اخلال بالأمن فهم يعدون من المطلوبين جنائياً ويعاقبهم القانون على ذلك

أبواب الدولة مفتوحة للجميع واللي عنده شيء يروح يوصله لهم ... اما العبث بالأمن فهذه جريمة لا تغتفر ومن حق المواطنين الباقين انهم يغضبون لأنك جالس تعبث بوطنهم والوطن ماهو لمجموعة معينة او لشخص او لشخصين ... الوطن للجميع

:-)

Lol, that only happens in failed states (Iraq, Iran, Leb).

Over 50% of Persian gulf Arab states are failed states, how does that feel compared to a single Persian nation ? :lol:

Over 50% of Persian gulf Arab states are failed states, how does that feel compared to a single Persian nation ? :lol:

The poorest Arabian gulf state is a 100 times better than your Farsi state in terms of life quality, education, economy, health care....Etc

The poorest Arabian gulf state is a 100 times better than your Farsi state in terms of life quality, education, economy, health care....Etc
Go back to school sandnigger -Persian gulf-. Most Arab states are either in civil war or are suicide bombing the hell out of each other (or beheading each other).

May you always live in war :)

It's truly a sad and scary place to live in saudi arabia, there's always chaos, good thing I don't live there.

Back
Top Bottom