What's new

5 Jaw-Dropping Yet Underrated Facts About Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dead stick :mad:.

This thread is nothing but a troll bait @mods @Horus @Oscar @Manticore @Jango.

Instead of taking pride our people need to work hard and remember that action speaks louder then words!

How many foreign tourists arrived in Pakistan 2014-2015 ? I am not talking about Non-resident pakistani tourists

Do pakistan have thickest jungles !
Yar Nair saab choro yaar bucha hormons per high hai troll nahin kero waisay hi main thread report ker raha hoon bund kernay ko

What a dead stick :mad:.

This thread is nothing but a troll bait @mods @Horus @Oscar @Manticore @Jango.

Instead of taking pride our people need to work hard and remember that action speaks louder then words!

Yar Nair saab choro yaar bucha hormons per high hai troll nahin kero waisay hi main thread report ker raha hoon bund kernay ko

I don't know why you get offended,your country should preserve heritage, then only flow of tourists will come

I don't know why you get offended,your country should preserve heritage, then only flow of tourists will come
No ones offended yaar, yeh fuzool thread hai yaar bus aiewwn logon ko engage rukhnay kay liyay ... aisay threads say jan chotay gi tau koi kaam kay threads main discussion ho gi koi kaam ki baat pata chalay gi warna abhi dick measuring competition shuru ho jaway ga we both know that yaar :disagree: hum khud eshi chut!aapay main lug jayen gay time zaiya kernay ko :agree::butcher:

How many foreign tourists arrived in Pakistan 2014-2015 ? I am not

talking about Non-resident pakistani tourists

Do pakistan have thickest jungles !
---
don't get me started, positive inputs are appreciated and if you don't have any constructive thing to say then please keep out...

-_- yeah king of the muslim world... you sir, gave me laughs...

2nd highest is not highest!
Pakistan do have 50th thickest jungle

How come you have thickest jungle when you don't have any rain forest like seen in india.Moreover pakistan forest area is just 3% landmass.Pakistan neither have much variety of animal species what we found in india

And it's Pakistani??Comeon guys, how silly can you get? Your civilization started in the 7th century if I am not mistaken.

It's a part of what modern day Pakistan. Hence a part of Pakistani history.

How come you have thickest jungle when you don't have any rain forest like seen in india.Moreover pakistan forest area is just 3% landmass.Pakistan neither have much variety of animal species what we found in india

I thought you are just playing stupid but you are hell bend of proving you self stupid.
where did i say Pakistan has thickest jungle??
read that post 10 times and maybe you will get the point, i know you are slow.

Just so you easily understand the point I was making, include the following in that list.

largest lake, highest volcano, biggest desert, longest cave, largest river...etc.
maybe adding this to my original post help you understand what i was saying duh

Last edited:
I thought you are just playing stupid but you are hell bend of proving you self stupid.
where did i say Pakistan has thickest jungle??
read that post 10 times and maybe you will get the point, i know you are slow.

Just so you easily understand the point I was making, include the following in that list.

largest lake, highest volcano, biggest desert, longest cave, largest river...etc.
maybe adding this to my original post help you understand what i was saying duh

You itself told that 'Pakistan do have 50th thickest jungle', a junkle you call thickiest only when it is a rain forest and pakistan do not have any rain forest at all.So you are a stupid or me!

Check your post #22, if you have memory or sight problem, i can't able to help you

No, that makes it part of Pakistan not Pakistani history or culture

How else does something become a part of Pakistani history or culture? -.- .
Rest assured Pakistan is beautiful, but that doesn't bring us glory, only hard work does that.

Pakistan having oldest civilization, or highest mountains, or thickest jungles is not your achievements

I was gonna say that

Our neighbors stopped barking ever since we went nuclear...

Being a 60+ year young country, we have come a long way and are light years ahead of many countries, our people are our wealth ...

That's how average people talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom