What's new

5 Indian soldiers killed including a Major in Palwama encounter today

Just in... 5 indian soldiers including a major rank been killed during encounter in Palwama district today... Encounter is still on going between Security forces and freedom fighters

Hi,

What the F is wrong with the title of this thread---on a pakistani defence forum you are titling it as " indian soldiers martyred "---.

You pakistani kids have grown totally brainless---.

Looks like all Pakistanis including the assumed saner ones are going GaGa over our loss of lives.

You armed forces are famous for thinking that India will not respond. I am seeing the same attitude here.

Best wishes! :enjoy:

modi should learn and give peace a chance if he really want to stop these killings

Looks like Pulwama is becoming the new Panipat for Indian army. These kinds of hostilities could end peacefully if India would end its unnecessary occupation of Kashmir. You can blame Pakistan all you want, but it is still the locals fighting you, not outsiders.

Looks like all Pakistanis including the assumed saner ones are going GaGa over our loss of lives.

You armed forces are famous for thinking that India will not respond. I am seeing the same attitude here.

Best wishes! :enjoy:
You Indians always miss the point in this conflict. I myself never cheer Death of Servicemen of any country myself. But those who are not sad on death on Indian Soldiers in Kashmir is because there is a difference between Indian Soldiers Dying of blasts in Kashmir and Indian Soldiers dying in Blasts in rest of India.
I myself am always neutral and Indifferent of these incidents in Kashmir. If Indian Soldiers die anywhere else in India in any such attack, i will condemn it.
Plus the Attacker was a resident of Indian Kashmir, These Soldiers that died in the incident reported in this thread happened in Indian Kashmir Fighting people from Indian Kashmir. Which tell a simple fact. Indian Kashmir is Fighting with Indian forces. Unlike Pakistani Kashmir that DOES NOT fight with Pakistani Forces.
As far as you Indians are concerned. For once get out of this Anti-Pakistan Shell and Grab your Government by the neck, Ask them what have they been doing in Kashmir for all that time, why are our soldiers dying there. Instead of believing in oversimplified stuff that Pakistan is Root of All evil.
They do politics on Blood of your Soldiers, And you happily follow.
Just like our governments and Forces have made a mess of our FATA area and we have paid a heavy price of it, But i am amazed almost 100% of Indians i know online buy the crap their government sells and don't ask them the real question and recognize Kashmir is a problem.
Indians be like "Kashmir is our Integral Part, Kashmir is Ours, But its problems are foreign"

Looks like Pulwama is becoming the new Panipat for Indian army. These kinds of hostilities could end peacefully if India would end its unnecessary occupation of Kashmir. You can blame Pakistan all you want, but it is still the locals fighting you, not outsiders.

Seeing your ID after centuries.

Do you still have that fetish for Khalistan?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom