What's new

5 favorite personalities from your "enemy" country

Close run-ins: Sachin Tendulker, Dilip Kumar, Manmohan Singh, Laloo Prasad Yadav.

1. Najam Sethi (The guy knows what he's talking about and most of the time talks far more sense than do others of his ilk)

2. Musharraf (Though he thrust a war upon us, the reality of today is that the guy knows Pakistan's limitations when it comes to Kashmir and is willing to resolve the issue and that's what matters)

3. Asma Jahangeer. (though a bit outspoken, yet there is an underlying truth in her views)

4. Ansar Burney. (The guy who freed Indian sailors of MV Suez. May God bless him.)

5. Ayesha Sidiqua. ( A very sensible and mature journalist).

1)Imran Khan-A great cricketer & want's to change Pakistan for good.
2)Mohammad Ali-included among 25 greatest actors of Asia (all time) by CNN survey
3)Abdus Salem-Noble laureate.
4)Dalai Lama-One of the world's greatest living Spiritual leaders.
5)Liu Xiaobo-Aspires for democracy.

It will be best if people do not 'discuss' all these personalities in this thread for it will degenrate into an unintended troll fest.

Just post the names and leave. :)

1.Dilip Kumar (One of my favorite actors, truly a legend)

2. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Don't agree with some of his views, but was a revolutionary figure in the movement for independence)

3. A.R.Rahman ( Awesome musician!)

4. Arundhati Roy ( Has the guts to speak out and challenge popular opinion. I respect anyone like that, regardless of what nationality they are)

5. Manmohan Singh ( He's seriously changed India around for the good)

Its kinda sad I dont know as much Pakistani figures, like some of the Pakistanis know Indian figures.

But I do like Jinnah and he had the right secular idea for Pakistan.

zardariOnline608.jpg

1)Ansar Burney
2)Inzamam-Ul-Haq
3)M.A.Jinnah
4)Atif Aslam
5)Shoaib Akhtar(Rawalpindi express)

Its kinda sad I dont know as much Pakistani figures, like some of the Pakistanis know Indian figures.

But I do like Jinnah and he had the right secular idea for Pakistan.

You probably do, think about musicians, cricketers, politicians.

Surprised no one mentioned Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan here, I thought he was big in India.

Back
Top Bottom