What's new

5 common myths about Islam Propagated by Media

Why take responsibility for our actions when we can blame it all on someone else? :D
Look dude, blaming MUSLIMS for the actions of MUSLIMS (people) and not ISLAM (religion) is not blaming 'someone else'.
I blame muslims for their own actions. However, blaming the whole of Islam or the whole Muslim community in the entire world for the actions of some Muslims is very wrong.

responsibilities of action of muslims or else people would blame islam for wrongdoings of muslims.
Has America ever taken the responsibilities of their doings...Just a simple question...All they say is they may have funded Mujahideen but when out twin towers fell the world was attacked :unsure:

Basically doings of others are not ours to answer for...But the media damn well needs to answer HOW THEY HAVENT BUSTED IT YET? Isnt it the job of the media to present the truth ...like they do when some presidential candidate has an affair....or some dirty laundry??

When you have knowledge you will know whom to blame...If you (hypothetical you that is) dont have knowledge it is both stupid and illogical to try countering or even going for something you have no knowledge about

I didn't mean to just start opposing you, I was merely clarifying the point I was trying to make.
I realise that, but that, too is my point - belief and argument go together like.....Pakistan and India!!!

Has America ever taken the responsibilities of their doings...Just a simple question...All they say is they may have funded Mujahideen but when out twin towers fell the world was attacked :unsure:

Basically doings of others are not ours to answer for...But the media damn well needs to answer HOW THEY HAVENT BUSTED IT YET? Isnt it the job of the media to present the truth ...like they do when some presidential candidate has an affair....or some dirty laundry??

When you have knowledge you will know whom to blame...If you (hypothetical you that is) dont have knowledge it is both stupid and illogical to try countering or even going for something you have no knowledge about
if you don't have any accountability than you believe in individualism and you are not part of the global ummah :P

History of Sikhism is full assault by Islamic rulers and preachers .....which are hard to forget
How come history of crusades is dusted and forgotten? What about what Israel is doing (not even past still doing) to Palestine is dusted and out of media?

.it has kinda made a image of Islam that it is very violent and intolerant religion
No its an image that Cultural India is intolerant...What "Indian Muslims" did back then was not backed by Quran....

Any religion that came to India, when did India not mix it with their culture? Even Hinduism isnt practiced in its true form...Where in the religion it is stated about 1 god, and no idols for god...But ask an everyday Hindu he will tell you about over a thousand of gods....and so on...

Islam came said dont bury your kids...yet Islam couldnt get rid of the culture of female infanticide ....

Islam said dont discriminate based on caste, creed, colour, race or anything....yet we have Indian Syeds more than the Syeds found in any Arab country!

Islam never preached honor killing (which was already in India since before time) and it couldnt cut its roots

Islam said educate the woman and give her rights...Todays Indian Muslim women are not exactly 100% educated....So before taking the religion to court please ask how many left their bad cultural habits and not mix them with religion to produce a hybrid like Frankenstein?

Now where Media comes here??? no where.
Question should be where does Islam come in this?

its part of some cultures
Yes, just like the doings since even before Asok of India who also slew people blindly and he wasnt even Muslim...

and Islamic preachers and leaders just didnt do anything important to correct that Image
The scholars did...They exposed this image as a lie with references from the Quran (the highest and most authentic source in Islam) :

Open Letter to Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi, by leading global Scholars of Islam.

These scholars crushed any rights ISIS or any other "Islamic" group claimed...each argument can be used for any such stupid group forming or ANYONE doing such shit!

But just coz Media didnt hype on about it no one knows nor no one repeats it as often as your negative images!

Can I ask which open letter have we found for any of the war crimes ever committed in history?

Just show me one where shtit was countered and people claimed it was not enough....Or that shit was exposed for what it is and others kept crying it is not enough or is that all attitude?

When did USA say sorry for gulf wars? Vietnam war? Korean war? Crap they did all over Africa? Heck they even claim more than half the red Indians died of some infection, if that is an attempt at sorry I say the letter was a better thing! At least it shows what Islam is and what those group are doing!

How is that linked to Islam and not their own stupidity?

As mentioned before.. the issue is NOT Islam. It is Muslims. A person who claims to be Muslim may or may not be on the correct path(s) whose identity is defined very flexibly by the Prophet and whose veracity is known only to Allah.

The US ended up apologizing to its own people for the Vietnam war.... and at very few instances did the United states explicitly imply that they were doing this because god had ordered them to do so..

Look dude, blaming MUSLIMS for the actions of MUSLIMS (people) and not ISLAM (religion) is not blaming 'someone else'.
I blame muslims for their own actions. However, blaming the whole of Islam or the whole Muslim community in the entire world for the actions of some Muslims is very wrong.

But what is Islam? It is the set of religious beliefs of the Muslims who are doing all these atrocities. How can they be separated?

As mentioned before.. the issue is NOT Islam. It is Muslims. A person who claims to be Muslim may or may not be on the correct path(s) whose identity is defined very flexibly by the Prophet and whose veracity is known only to Allah.
Ok good :tup:

and at very few instances

god had ordered them to do so..
Its not a question about god ordering them or not...But the very fact that they skew people's lives and walk away but when another delusional walks their paths and the only backing him is his mental health he is made a media clown while America walks away free...Mind you voices in the head or god told me to do so...is more justification of being mentally sick then doing it for no reason...except just to throw your wight around....

dear, there are more than 50 islamic nations, why don't they fight against baghdadi collectively showing their unanimity ?
80% are sultanates...the day they throw that out then we can call them Islamic...

The poor 10% dont have resources...

the last 10% are always at 1 on 1 border or the other....

Back
Top Bottom