What's new

5 civilians killed in shelling by Indian troops across LoC

Astonishing as how not a single Pak soldier is ever killed along LoC.5 civilians killed and no soldiers?Is there no army on LoC?
Indian army than s good only against civilians. and now the relatives of dead will join bat to revenge them.

Just killed one Kashmiri housewife, what u r saying?
This is a misconception. Pakistanis think they care about the Kashmiri people. Well, they do. But not enough.

For example, India cares about the non Muslims in Pakistan. Which is why we welcome them as per NATIONAL POLICY and give them extended visas and fast track citizenship. We consider them OURs and open the gate wide for them. Thousands come and settle here every year.

IR Pakistan should ideally open the gates for those who they claim to genuinely care about. :D

No, you don't. No Hindus live near LOC
You are plain wrong.

Madarchod Hindu showing his true auqat :lol:
Of course.

In fact, PA has fired more shells in Jammu where Hindus and Sikhs live as compared to LOC since 2003. Collateral damage is minimized. Muslims are killed less.

Don't take this as me complaining. I understand we are enemy states and only one of us will remain standing. Your doctrine makes that clear. But just putting the record straight.

It's unfortunate that people are dying but we are nations are war. We should understand that. :)

Btw, I don't live in Jammu.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom