What's new

5 Bangladesh nationals arrested for rape of woman in Bangalore, India

Yeah whatever.

Putting up names and trying to paint all Bangladeshis as criminals.

The Bangladeshi police guy in the video did say that ONE was Bangladeshi. Not my problem if you cannot understand Bangla.

We know how truthful you Sanghis are.
The people arrested over the assault on a Bangladeshi woman in India are members of an international human-trafficking racket coordinated by Rifatul Islam alias TikTok Ridoy Babo, police say.

you are now poorer than Bangladesh, with another modi term, you Indians will illegally migrate to Bangladesh for jobs
Pakistanis are poorer than Bangladeshis and India ,how many migrate to these countries...?

Besides if GDP per capita makes some country rich than Luxembourg would be superpower not USA 😂

@waz bhai this @Suriya gentleman deliberately posted this "sensational" rape case thread to attract negative attention and to paint Bangladeshis as criminals and rapists.

This is a sick attempt to deride Bangladesh as a country and Bangladeshis in general by OP, which we have seen before for reasons not clear to me.

I humbly suggest we lock this pointless thread, there cannot be any positive/fruitful discussion benefitting anyone which emanates from this.

Yeah whatever.

Putting up names and trying to paint all Bangladeshis as criminals.

The Bangladeshi police guy in the video did say that ONE was Bangladeshi. Not my problem if you cannot understand Bangla.

We know how truthful you Sanghis are.
All the six suspects are also Bangladeshis, but they have no travel document.

The DMP’s DC Shahudul said Ridoy and the others entered India illegally, as they often do to smuggle women.

@waz bhai this @Suriya gentleman deliberately posted this "sensational" rape case thread to attract negative attention and to paint Bangladeshis as criminals and rapists.

This is a sick attempt to deride Bangladesh as a country and Bangladeshis in general by OP, which we have seen before for reasons not clear to me.

I humbly suggest we lock this pointless thread, there cannot be any positive/fruitful discussion benefitting anyone which emanates from this.
So rape threads should be closed as it hurts a country's image.... Well that's new on PDF.
Here rape threads on India are opened everyday.

All the six suspects are also Bangladeshis, but they have no travel document.

The DMP’s DC Shahudul said Ridoy and the others entered India illegally, as they often do to smuggle women.

So what's your point - all Bangladeshis are scumbags?

Going by that logic - all Indians in Bangladesh are scumbags too.

There are millions of Beggar Indian folks working in Bangladesh without travel documents.

This is the condition of proud India which exists only in your delusion and imagination.

And they do FAR MORE DAMAGE TO THE BANGLADESH ECONOMY EVERY YEAR - siphoning TEN BILLION DOLLARS EVERY YEAR VIA HUNDI AS REMITTANCE TO INDIA, not paying one red cent as tax. Bangladesh is India's second or third largest remittance source.

Have some shame.

TELL YOUR SHAMELESS ILLEGAL Bheekh-Mangey INDIAN folks TO LEAVE BANGLADESH if you hate Bangladeshis so much.

Last edited:

any sensible people can see that

I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Yeah humiliated.

That one Bangladeshi scumbag perpetrator is a Hindu.

And what about the other three which are scumbags from India? Will you go ask your Shakha chalak who the other three rapists are?

You won't focus on them? They aren't from India?

Stuff like this only happens in India (woman trafficking) because perversion is prevalent in Indian society. Look at the Root Cause.

Bhakts the defenders of raped Bangladeshi women. How convenient.

All Bangladeshi Muslim men are criminals... Right...
Read post #38.
Bangladesh police confirmed all perpetrators are Bangladeshi

Is it the same video fellow here were throwing mud on India some day ago?? Today they have all turned advocate. good going....

Seriously people need to stop mudslinging in this post where unfortunate woman have been victimised and this is not something to bring bad name to a country . Unfortunate women from bd have been lured by criminals to work as prostitutes in metro cities , how much hard is it to digest but it is a bitter truth and the condition of these poor women is too bad to discuss and in the subcontinent due to absence of proper apparatus the perpetrators go scott free and victims suffer a silent death. It is not a matter of religion or nationality but a matter of humanity which most of the posters seems to forget.

Seriously people need to stop mudslinging in this post where unfortunate woman have been victimised and this is not something to bring bad name to a country . Unfortunate women from bd have been lured by criminals to work as prostitutes in metro cities , how much hard is it to digest but it is a bitter truth and the condition of these poor women is too bad to discuss and in the subcontinent due to absence of proper apparatus the perpetrators go scott free and victims suffer a silent death. It is not a matter of religion or nationality but a matter of humanity which most of the posters seems to forget.

1. I find it strange that they would bad mouth sex rackets in India run supposedly by Bangladeshis but not look at what is causing the DEMAND.
2. If there was no DEMAND then how do these enterprising criminals from Bangladesh even set up rackets like this?
3. Why was no probe ever set up to find out who the customers are? Why can't the customers be caught and paraded/shamed in front of the media, as we do in Bangladesh (MP's included)?

The answer to all three questions are unanimous and singular.

India is an effed up country, police and politicians can be bribed to hide prostitution and the customers, get fake papers, to be allowed to travel with no papers, can be allowed to freely run sex rackets etc. etc. etc.

Without help from Indian moneyed class and politicians, prostitution rackets cannot be run.

Stop blaming Bangladeshis for this, the fact that this is allowed in India says volumes about how f*cked India itself (the police, judiciary, administration) is.

Blame Indian Police (state police) and politicians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom