What's new

5 ANA Soldiers Martyred In Herat, Afghanistan

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 Herat (BIA) Five Afghan National Army soldiers were martyred in a roadside mine blast in Herat province today.

Five Afghan National Army soldiers were martyred in a roadside mine blast in Herat province today. Col. Noor Khan Spokesman of Herat security commandment confirming the report told this news agency, around 8:30 am while a vehicle of ANA soldiers was passing from Atar Bashe village of Pashton Zarghon district faced with a roadside mine which was controlling by remote exploded and martyred five ANA soldiers.

Bakhtar News Agency - Five ANA Soldiers Martyred In Herat

martyred???

that means nato and american soldiers are also martyrs??that means when they attack Pakistani checkposts and kills Pakistani soldiers,Pakistani solders arent martyrs?????

asshole atleast come up with some sensible thread captions

i know the jewish war criminal bastard who sold you the internet connection in jersey city is spying on you but still you can try to be honest.

I have heard that Qazafi have become martayred today(or captured), that is why you take the anger out of others.

I have heard that Qazafi have become martayred today(or captured), that is why you take the anger out of others.

atleast 'qazafi' wasnt taking hashish :P

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Taking cheap shots at dead?tht low.. pathetic....

RIP .. Innalilahey waina lilahey rajeoon.

ooohh comes the guy who makes fun of dead taliban arnt talibans humans??

pathetic??, who r u to say tht, mind ur manners

listen sir i am not angry...that is logic....if ANA soldiers get martyred that means NATO AND Americans soldiers also get martyred cause they are on same side....that means when NATO and ANA soldiers attack Pakistani checkpoints and kill Pakistani soldiers they are not martyrs......simple logic.....

these 5 soldiers were traitors to afghanistan.....they put fuel in nato helicopters which then goes and bombs afghan weddings.

you sound like a gay tajik

listen sir i am not angry...that is logic....if ANA soldiers get martyred that means NATO AND Americans soldiers also get martyred cause they are on same side....that means when NATO and ANA soldiers attack Pakistani checkpoints and kill Pakistani soldiers they are not martyrs......simple logic.....

these 5 soldiers were traitors to afghanistan.....they put fuel in nato helicopters which then goes and bombs afghan weddings.

you sound like a gay tajik

you seem a frustrated Pakistani with false libyan flag, hard to say it for sure, but it sounds like that. Otherwise Lybians are not concered with our afair let alone our different ethnicities, this is paksitani obsession. Secondly, if we go by your logic, then pakistani army soldiers are also not martyered.

have some respect, how do you feel if i insult your army and soldiers? abusing afghans, their army, their country etc have become a norm in this forum. And you know what, i got banned once just because in response to somebody elses' post i said that the TTP was also right.

but we are on pakistani forum what do you expect?

..here you go :)

atleast 'qazafi' wasnt taking hashish :P

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

ooohh comes the guy who makes fun of dead taliban arnt talibans humans??

pathetic??, who r u to say tht, mind ur manners

Yeah i make fun of taliscum coz they kill our people our soldiers .. should i praise them?

Mind my manners? ur the one whose making fun of dead afghan soldiers not me!

How would we like if they come n say bad things abt us?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

..here you go :)

Cherry picking stuff frm other threads huh? amazing.

Yeah i make fun of taliscum coz they kill our people our soldiers .. should i praise them?

Mind my manners? ur the one whose making fun of dead afghan soldiers not me!

How would we like if they come n say bad things abt us?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Cherry picking stuff frm other threads huh? amazing.

you are not afghani so i would 'request' you to shut up, if you dont like post, go cry else where

Ahmed feeding the troll wont do u any good.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

you are not afghani so i would 'request' you to shut up, if you dont like post, go cry else where

Not im not.. doesnt make me less human does it?

Also talk politely or shut up and whine somewhere else before u get banned...

ahmed says they are martyrs, we say no they are not, let agree to disagree, any soldier who dies dies serving the commands of superior authority, its not that soldier's fault they he died like that, so honour them, a life wasted like this

Back
Top Bottom