What's new

5,000-year old rock art found in Kashmir is likely the oldest depiction of a supernova

Yes, it was during early 1970s in London. But nowdays Indian's use it as a synonym for Pakistan. And your right the "Porki" is a Indian invention. Go to any Indian forum and you will see both terms being used as a matter of routine.
I have seen the same term used against Indians too... I thought it represents you guys untill years back I came to know it was a slur.

Sunshine what is the etymology of "India". Hint: It will be a river.
I think you missed the part where I said "in this part of the world". May be I'm not aware of such nomenclature where ancient Bharatiyars use river to denote their place of origin.

I think you missed the part where I said "in this part of the world". May be I'm not aware of such nomenclature where ancient Bharatiyars use river to denote their place of origin.
punjabis? punj-ab, punj=5 ,ab= water ?

hindu does denotes their areas according to seas, oceans, mountains, hindu isnt a religion but a name given to people living between the hindukush mountains and indian ocean, i wonder why ur country has so many names ?? india ,bharat,hindustan, why india , are you ppl fond of red indians??:D

Interesting

Now people know that ancient ones used to jerk off to supernova

When I google it, I found a few interesting results including some link pointing to our own PDF :lol:
But it is interesting to note that indians often use these two words / terms i.e. Ganga and Desh together like here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganga_Tere_Desh_Mein
https://www.facebook.com/ganga.desh.3

So all we are doing is to juxtapose the two to form a new word...Ta da... :enjoy:

with love
It was a term I concocted, it was a most appropriate name being that the Banglas also end with desh and them also being Ganag-dwellers, let me say it was a most appropriate fit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.Kudos Sir

Not at all. British never gave the name Hindu, rather the Sanskrit text like Rajatarangini used to distinguish between Hindu (as Hinduka)from Muslim (as Yavanas/Mlecchas).
The unification of many polytheist beliefs happened in 8th or 9th century. (While keeping the Buddhist and Jains away although they were Dharmic religions originated in India or Along the mighty Ganga)
But they did. and Hind is the word foreigners from Mid-Eat used to describe lands along mighty Indus, the locals from this area(which you are not part of) never ever used this word to describe themselves, instead they would use their own tribal or regional terms, the word Hind/India only gained traction when the Brits used it to describe all living in their artificial entity (abomination).

It was a term I concocted, it was a most appropriate name being that the Banglas also end with desh and them also being Ganag-dwellers, let me say it was a most appropriate fit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.Kudos Sir

But they did. and Hind is the word foreigners from Mid-Eat used to describe lands along mighty Indus, the locals from this area(which you are not part of) never ever used this word to describe themselves, instead they would use their own tribal or regional terms, the word Hind/India only gained traction when the Brits used it to describe all living in their artificial entity (abomination).
Great idea bro, excellent..

It is a way of life and cannot be comparable to semitic religions because there are no prophets.
The name is given to identify the people who follows such a life style.
Do some research before jump into the topic. You don't know anything about your religion and this is very basic statement everyone give. Every religion claims that it is way of life. So again my question is where this word Hindu come from and how it is related to a religion?

It's called "retrofitting" and these Gangadeshis are masters at it lol.

A Hindu is someone who practices one of many polytheistic beliefs in the British created entity of British India, this is according to the Brits as they were the ones to bring this term into use.Kudos

Interesting supposition indeed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm
@Maarkhoor @Ocean @war&peace
Your definition regarding Hindu is not correct and they seriously having identity crisis.

Do some research before jump into the topic. You don't know anything about your religion and this is very basic statement everyone give. Every religion claims that it is way of life. So again my question is where this word Hindu come from and how it is related to a religion?

Your definition regarding Hindu is not correct and they seriously having identity crisis.
I can't help you if you have comprehension issue. I'm not gonna repeat like a parrot. Read back and you'll understand. And semitic religions are 'religions'. They are not a way of life, almost all of them follow laid down procedures.

Sent from my Lenovo A1000 using Tapatalk

I can't help you if you have comprehension issue. I'm not gonna repeat like a parrot. Read back and you'll understand. And semitic religions are 'religions'. They are not a way of life, almost all of them follow laid down procedures.

Sent from my Lenovo A1000 using Tapatalk
There is no religion called Hindu till 1800. Yes it is correct and now prove me wrong. You didn't known about your own religion. This is a biggest hint i give you

There is no religion called Hindu till 1800. Yes it is correct and now prove me wrong. You didn't known about your own religion. This is a biggest hint i give you
Where did I claim there was a religion called Hinduism. As I already told you it cannot be classified as a religion. It cannot be cramped up into few hundred verses in a book.
But again you won't understand it because your view of religion is limited to your own experience being in one. While my understanding of religion is entirely different.
Try to prove I don't know my religion rather than making punch statements.

It is a word the Brits concocted to define all the very different and various polytheistic beliefs that existed in their artificially created entity, nothing more nothing less.

It is a word the Brits concocted to define all the very different and various polytheistic beliefs that existed in their artificially created entity, nothing more nothing less.
No brother, this is not correct definition and it is later crafted so that they steel Indus people identity. The original definition of Hindu is that it is diversify from Word Indu or Indu river and its original meaning is people who lived near Indu river (River Indus). Later they used these terms for religion and the original word of their religion is Vaishnavism, Shaivism, Shaktism and Smartism. They crafted the word Hindu (first given by people of Persia) to use as religion to show that they are in majority in Subcontinent to get more share then they deserve. Now the question is that if this word Hindu meaning religion then they are following whom? actually each of of four above deny each others. So how can you called it Hindu religion when they are not accepting each other unlike in Islam or Christianity or Jews. We have different opinion in different things but we all say Allah is one and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is his messenger, which is not there in case of them

Where did I claim there was a religion called Hinduism. As I already told you it cannot be classified as a religion. It cannot be cramped up into few hundred verses in a book.
But again you won't understand it because your view of religion is limited to your own experience being in one. While my understanding of religion is entirely different.
Try to prove I don't know my religion rather than making punch statements.
I am student of comparative religions and i am doing research on that more then 5 years and still learning. Share me your views to understand you batter. Regarding cramped of few hundred verses, that is the beauty of Quran and its define thing correctly and very composed and when we start writing about it then one whole chapter will be bigger then anything.

Last edited:
No brother, this is not correct definition and it is later crafted so that they steel Indus people identity. The original definition of Hindu is that it is diversify from Word Indu or Indu river and its original meaning is people who lived near Indu river (River Indus). Later they used these terms for religion and the original word of their religion is Vaishnavism, Shaivism, Shaktism and Smartism. They crafted the word Hindu (first given by people of Persia) to use as religion to show that they are in majority in Subcontinent to get more share then they deserve. Now the question is that if this word Hindu meaning religion then they are following whom? actually each of of four above deny each others. So how can you called it Hindu religion when they are not accepting each other unlike in Islam or Christianity or Jews. We have different opinion in different things but we all say Allah is one and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is his messenger, which is not there in case of them
Let us agree to disagree

Back
Top Bottom