What's new

5,000-year Harappan stepwell found in Kutch, bigger than Mohenjo Daro's

some very credible source's has confirmed me that not Hinduism but rather Islam is the integral part of Indian Heritage

time for indians to accept the truth

some very credible source's has confirmed me that not Hinduism but rather Islam is the integral part of Indian Heritage

time for indians to accept the truth

Good job, you're mummy and daddy would be very proud of their villiage idiot daughter. Go list the "credible sources" now.

Our ancestors would be proud, that we have chosen the great Islamic faith, that is the right and just successor to the IVC.

Your ancestors were forced to convert and you are proud of that. Good, thats what you are.

So it is certainly confirmed that Islam is the integral part of Indian Heritage.

thanks

No, me saying Ghaggar-Hakra was the main river of the civilization, not the Indus river, most of the sites are in Haryana, Rajasthan and South Punjab(Pakistan) on the dried bank of Ghaggar-Hakra.

1. Again number of sites argument..... Those areas were deserted by people once rivers dried - that's why you find more sites. But on other hand on Indus never dried - people continued living and are still living.

2. Even if i buy your theory of Ghaggar-Hakara to be main river of Indus civilization that still it doesn't change the fact that IVC roots are in area which is called Pakistan. No matter how hard you try, you can't make UP & Bihar the origin of IVC.

1. Again number of sites argument..... Those areas were deserted by people once rivers dried - that's why you find more sites. But on other hand on Indus never dried - people continued living and are still living.

2. Even if i buy your theory of Ghaggar-Hakara to be main river of Indus civilization that still it doesn't change the fact that IVC roots are in area which is called Pakistan. No matter how hard you try, you can't make UP & Bihar the origin of IVC.

Again, there are theories which supports why more people settled in Ghaggar-Hakra instead of Indus.

what is ancient Pakistani.
ccc.jpg

Muslims ruled the area which is now india for almost 1000 years, why not you guys embrace islam and become Muslims too
SLAVE MENTALITY of doing menial work Everyday under SUPERVISION

Last edited:
Again, there are theories which supports why more people settled in Ghaggar-Hakra instead of Indus.

no every early civilization is around a river and so was IVC , it is not surprising that we have expansion toward Kabul river path a tributary of Indus, a civilization is defined by its main centers those discovered more toward east are small centers.

You are bringing in matters that are not necessary. The OIT debate is not relevant here nor have you ever seen me subscribing to it. Neither am I religious, the opposite to be precise. However the Rig veda says what it does & is largely composed & centered in Haryana . That is a matter of fact. If you wish to argue the origins of Indians outside of the Rig veda, you could make your case. Not on the Rig veda and no, it's not only @INDIC who says so. The famous Sanskrit & Rig vedic scholar Prof.Edward Washburn Hopkins said pretty much the same over a century ago and he subscribed to the Aryan invasion Theory which was the prevalent idea then.

Brother you are again being dishonest. RV was composed in very early Rig Vedic era which was entirely in west of sutlej. I hope you know where the Sutlej is and the role this river played in dividing Ganga hindus from ancient Pakistan. I can provide latest sources from neutral historians.

You didn't tell me how people claiming ancestry from Arab, Turks and Central Asians are true inheritors of IVC. You also didn't tell me how those Sumroo, Mirs, Qizilbash, Awans etc. have claim on IVC when they themselves claim they aren't the natives of South Asia. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are someone who is ashamed to reveal your own ethnic group yet give lecture on identity crisis. When i see you on these threads crying about AIT, it clearly tell me about your inner identity crisis of being bhangi.

Last edited:
Harappa was the first town to be discovered so it was named Harappa civilization while most of the sites are not on Indus river but on the dried banks of Ghaggar-Hakra, so calling it Indus Valley civilization is a arbitrary nomenclature.

Bhaiya you write like as if Ghaggar-Hakra is in Bihar, its also Pakistani river just like Indus. Some part of it flow through Indian punjab which is ancient Pakistan region anyway.

Brother you are again being dishonest. RV was composed in very early Rig Vedic era which was entirely in west of sutlej. I hope you know where the Sutlej is and the role this river played in dividing Ganga hindus from ancient Pakistan. I can provide latest sources from neutral historians..

Your conclusion is not based on a reading of the Rig veda. I have no use for being dishonest on these issues, it really doesn't matter to me where the Rig veda was written. My point is always made on facts.

Your conclusion is not based on a reading of the Rig veda. I have no use for being dishonest on these issues, it really doesn't matter to me where the Rig veda was written. My point is always made on facts.

Brother again as i said neutral historians have read the Rig Veda and i would rather believe them then dishonest hindu on PDF. I am only interested in historical facts, thats why i never claim Ganga civilization as Pakistani civilization.

Back
Top Bottom