What's new

5,000-km Agni-V missile ready for test firing: Antony

@aj_tech
This is indeed a great news for india but please stop trolling.agni5 is not yet operational while the entire india have been under the range of chinese missiles for a long time.Do you know that new delhi is under the range of guided artillery of china,let alone ballistic missiles?

^^ Oh yeh baby i am **** scared in my pants due to the fact that Indian missiles can never hit its target with pin point accuracy.

What if you guys target one of our millitary bases and it ended on or near a nuclear site. ooooohh it will hurt bad and we will be really pissed.

These missiles will hurt you more than us haha. 5000km missile by Antony who could not even get his 2500km operational.

Lage raho munna bhai :lol:
oh really then check out this one...
agni series missile is the most accurate missile in the world...
with CEP(circular error probable) of 40meters..

" It has been reported that the missile's Circular Error Probable (CEP) lies in the range of 40 meters, which, if confirmed, would make the Agni-III [6] most accurate strategic ballistic missiles of its range class in the world.[7] This is of special significance because a highly accurate ballistic missile increases the "kill efficiency" of the weapon; it allows Indian weapons designers to use smaller yield nuclear warheads (200 Kiloton thermonuclear or boosted fission) while increase the lethality of the strike. This permits India to deploy a much larger nuclear force using less fissile/fusion material (Plutonium/Lithium Deuteride) than other Asian nuclear powers. Older, less accurate ballistic missiles, such as those deployed by earlier nuclear powers require larger yield (1-2 Megaton) warheads to achieve the same level of lethality. It has also been reported that with smaller payloads, the Agni-II can hit strategic targets well beyond 3500 km.

want more proof...
check this out from wiki " en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni_missile_system "
see last but 1 para,and then say ..lets see but don't troll please

People have no idea abou t missile tech. They basically believe that longer the range the better. They couldnt be more wrong. With all that chest thumping about pakistani missiles being better than India's, I would like to know what their missiles' CEPs actually are? Even Chinese ones.

A missile's tech is also judged from its CEPs not only its range!

People have no idea abou t missile tech. They basically believe that longer the range the better. They couldnt be more wrong. With all that chest thumping about pakistani missiles being better than India's, I would like to know what their missiles' CEPs actually are? Even Chinese ones.

A missile's tech is also judged from its CEPs not only its range!
i have posted the CEP of agni in last post

and here's the CEP of pakistani missiles
Hatf-I/IA
Range: 80/100 km (50/62 miles)
CEP: 2 km

Ghaznavi-1
Range: 290 km (176 miles)
CEP: 250 m

Shaheen-1
Range: 750 km (430 miles)
CEP: 200 m

Ghauri-I
Range: 1,500 km (930 miles)
CEP: 250 m/820 ft at 1,500 km

Ghauri-II
Range: 2,000/2,300 km (1,240/1,440 miles)

Shaheen-2
Range: 2,500 km (1,500 miles)
CEP: 350 m

Ghauri-III
Range: 2,500/3,500 km?

Last edited:
and here's the CEP of pakistani missiles
Hatf-I/IA
Range: 80/100 km (50/62 miles)

Abdali-1
Range: 180 km (108 miles)

Ghaznavi-1
Range: 290 km (176 miles)
CEP: 250 m

Shaheen-1
Range: 750 km (430 miles)
CEP: 200 m

Ghauri-I
Range: 1,500 km (930 miles)
CEP: 250 m/820 ft at 1,500 km

Ghauri-II
Range: 2,000/2,300 km (1,240/1,440 miles)

Shaheen-2
Range: 2,500 km (1,500 miles)
CEP: 350 m

Ghauri-III
Range: 2,500/3,500 km?

Post the source, buddy!

pakistani missile tech source
Shaheen 2

Range:

2000km
Weight:

15,000kg
Re-entry vehicle Weight:

1,000kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE
Tech Source:
China

Shaheen 1

Range:

750km
Weight:

9,500kg
Warhead Weight:

850kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE
Tech Source:
China

Ghaznavi

Range:

290km
Weight:

5,256kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE, Cluster, Thermobaric, Radio Frequency
Tech Source:
China

Ghauri

Range:

1,500km
Weight:

15,852kg
Warhead Weight:

900kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE
Tech Source:
North Korea

google it u can get credible info on these missiles
i got the details from here "www.strategycenter.net/research/pubID.47/pub_detail.asp "

Post the source, buddy!

dude u can see it in WIKI...just search for every pakistani ballistic missile in WIKI,u can see it cep,i just collected it from pakistani defence forum and it was collected by a pakistani itself..:azn:

What if it suddenly changes its trajectory and hit China or India itself muhahahaha :bunny::bunny:

Buddy............we are not painting them (you know what i mean;)) ; we are creating them from the scratch. So we know very well how to program them on their target with precision and accuracy.

Don't worry, if they meant for you, you will get them; please have some patience.:tup:

By the way, did you get all programming codes and necessary technical details for your Hatt, Abdali, Ghaznavi, Shaheen, and Ghauri? Make sure you have all of that; otherwise your statement will look like:

"What if it suddenly changes its trajectory and hit Pakistan"

:smokin:

Last edited:
Buddy............we are not painting them (you know what i mean;)) ; we are creating them from the scratch. So we know very well how to program them on their target with precision and accuracy.

Don't worry, if they meant for you, you will get them; please have some patience.:tup:

By the way, did you get all programming codes and necessary technical details for your Hatt, Abdali, Ghaznavi, Shaheen, and Ghauri? Make sure you have all of that; otherwise your statement will look like:

:smokin:

here once again i have posted the tech source of ballistic missiles from india...

pakistani missile tech source
Shaheen 2

Range:

2000km
Weight:

15,000kg
Re-entry vehicle Weight:

1,000kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE
Tech Source:
China

Shaheen 1

Range:

750km
Weight:

9,500kg
Warhead Weight:

850kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE
Tech Source:
China

Ghaznavi

Range:

290km
Weight:

5,256kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE, Cluster, Thermobaric, Radio Frequency
Tech Source:
China

Ghauri

Range:

1,500km
Weight:

15,852kg
Warhead Weight:

900kg
Warheads:

Nuclear, HE
Tech Source:
North Korea

google it u can get credible info on these missiles
i got the details from here "www.strategycenter.net/research/pubID.47/pub_detail.asp "

Now can anyone give me a source that which proves that indian ballsitic missile has got foreign tech source...please post i want to know

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom