What's new

5,000-km Agni-V missile ready for test firing: Antony

ohh !!no my friend we are united!! its you who should be giving a second thought about unity!!!

Thx for you support for Unity. I can't understand why AJ is/was so upset about China. If we are achieving our goals; thats great. But why to threat anybody for that.:smokin:

actually this gorges dam issue came in this from mogambo (post 19).

Yes. But AJ's behaviour and thinking were not acceptable by any means. He was too aggressive without any reason. Most of his posts were insulting; whether they were in reply of Chinese or Indian members.

this s a great misunderstanding from chinese member, he actually mean to describe the range of the missle..

I don't buy that. What do you think, how somebody would response when you threaten his/her motherland? If some Chinese or Pakistani member threaten to destroy Bhakra or Tehri dam, what you will do???

This is no way to describe the range of the missile. We all will know the Agni V's capabilities and range, but first let it be test fired.:smokin:

Yes. But AJ's behaviour and thinking were not acceptable by any means. He was too aggressive without any reason. Most of his posts were insulting; whether they were in reply of Chinese or Indian members.

I don't buy that. What do you think, how somebody would response when you threaten his/her motherland? If some Chinese or Pakistani member threaten to destroy Bhakra or Tehri dam, what you will do???

This is no way to describe the range of the missile. We all will know the Agni V's capabilities and range, but first let it be test fired.:smokin:

I agree with you, some of our Indian members unnecessary poke there nose on China, they have no idea what they are talking about. China might not be our best friend but it does not look like enemy to me either.

Guys, Agni 5 will be test fired and "that perticular moment" India will jump from a regional power in missiles to a continental power. I dont want to make it sound aggresive either. But this is a fact.

The equation from there on will be different.

@All my friends posting on this thread:
A lot of ideas and opinions seem to have been thrown around so far on this thread.
All these weapons (IRBMs, ICBMs etc.) are premised on the simple and yet clear-cut principle of "deterrence". In very simple words, these weapons are "useless" if they have to be "used". Now is'nt that worthy of thought! And another simple corollary to that thought is the fact; that if indeed they end up getting used, there will be nothing (if anything) to defend. All in all, rather a sobering thought.
So any talk about 'display of might' through "use" of these weapons is rather misplaced, and finally a lot of hot air! If the technology has been created and is existent, fine; take some pride in it and move on.

@my Chinese friends posting on this thread:
All that talk about "Three Gorges" etc. is not much meaningful (please read above). So disregard those comments about nuclear use . Luckily both the Governments of India and China have understood that and have concentrated on economic issues; which is why both countries have reached where they have; with the potential to go even 'far greater lengths'. Without so much as even threatening to lob grenades at each other; leave alone 'nukes'.

Defence preparedness is a necessity for both countries as well (even for economic reasons) hence both countries will work at it in their own ways- that is a given.

@my Indian friends posting on this thread:
How many of you were "in liquid form" (i.e. unborn) or "in uniform" (i.e. old enough to do some thing meaningful) at the time of the last Sino-Indian conflict in 1962 ? Or somewhere in between. Please let me know- then that should help you to put things in clearer perspective. And help me to understand where you (i.e. your ideas) are coming from.

I agree with you mate. he shouldnt put his hard words, anyway lets forget it and come to topic.

Code:
 [B]but first let it be test fired[/B]

yes we have to do it and then talk.:tup:

BTW ANY INFO ABOUT SURYA? I HOPE IT WILL ARISE AFTER THE TEST OF AGNI V
:cheers:

Hip Hip Hurrey :devil:..................... A night with Beers n chears.:cheers:

I agree with you mate. he shouldnt put his hard words, anyway lets forget it and come to topic.

Code:
 [B]but first let it be test fired[/B]

yes we have to do it and then talk.:tup:

BTW ANY INFO ABOUT SURYA? I HOPE IT WILL ARISE AFTER THE TEST OF AGNI V
:cheers:

Thx for understanding.:tup:

No body here is clear about Surya's current status...........No idea what is in its fate!!!

But I don't think we do need a real ICBM, like Surya, at current since India is most unlikely to war in the near future with Europe, Australia, USA, or Latin America. So why to waste money on ICBM rite now. We better make our current arsenal more accurate and perfect.

And if there will be a need in the future, I am pretty sure that we will make it. We have credible space program; so we can surely create a ture ICBM.

:smokin:

will only believe once it's successfully tested. :)

Back
Top Bottom