What's new

5,000-km Agni-V missile ready for test firing: Antony

check this out,every type of clothing brands are being faked and copies with similar names
ur fake brands

Come on man..............you just ruined this thread.

This thread was about India and its Agni-V missile............not about copy/pasting. By all this, you are not insulting China; but India.

We can utilize this threat about some useful discussion and exchange of facts about our Missile strength. But look, what you are doing????

:smokin:

Last edited:
k ill stop it,but any one bashing india,then u know how much it irritates me...
without proof they post some Sh**

guys the world know chineese Quality...
and they hav alos made a cheapest aircraft...just $15 million...
even they don't have it,they sell it to their friends..poor pilots..:-)

Then it's a win-win for all.

Seller: happy because he's making money

Buyer: happy because he's got the stuff he wanted

Enemy: happy because he's got an easy target. :bunny:

Come on man..............you just ruined this thread.

This threat was about India and its Agni-V missile............not about copy/pasting. By all this, you are not insulting China; but India.

We can utilize this threat about some useful discussion and exchange of facts about our Missile strength. But look, what you are doing????

Thanks buddy. :cheers:

It's people like aj_tech who ruin it for the rest of the Chinese and Indian members, who genuinely want to get along with each other.

It's people like aj_tech who ruin it for the rest of the Chinese and Indian members, who genuinely want to get along with each other.
hahaha i can understand ur frustration of not able to answer my questions......
now changing ur tone:bunny:

Yes Dragon............we know each other quite well, as we discussed and contributed in many threads. We very well know that you can't earm respect for your Country by insulting others'.

AJ just joined the :pdf: and he is just over-reacting. But he will get maturity with time. We all, being the seniors, need not to quarl with them; but instead help them to grow up.:cheers:

k ill stop it

A million thanx to you my brother. :tup:

but any one bashing india,then u know how much it irritates me...
without proof they post some Sh**

Everybody got irritated with any bashing.........whether with proof or without proof. So what you don't like for India; don't do that with China, or any other country.

There are many ways to resist bashing.............go and chk some posts from senior members; you will be amazed at their cool temperament, but solid logic, with which they slapped back on the face of the one who was bashing.

I am not here to give you a lecturer, but just want to repeat, what I said to you before.........Earn respect; for you and for your country.:smokin:

Yes Dragon............we know each other quite well, as we discussed and contributed in many threads. We very well know that you can't earm respect for your Country by insulting others'.

AJ just joined the :pdf: and he is just over-reacting. But he will get maturity with time. We all, being the seniors, need not to quarl with them; but instead help them to grow up.:cheers:

dude,i am not insulting anyone,i am just giving them a proof,if u(chinese dragon) can't accept the reality,don't reply....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom