What's new

4th Test: England vs Pakistan at Lord's, Aug 26-30, 2010

Couldn't believe the EOD score, wow this incredible stand may have saved the match for England.

My guess is, England will fold up quickly in the morning as the fast bowlers will get some assistance.

What a fantastic day of real Test Cricket, both teams showed their eagerness in the match.. What an Excellent start by Pakistan in morning led by Aamir, and what a counter attack by England in later half lead superbly by Trott and Broad..

I really enjoyed the day's play, hope the fun will rise in coming days, and hope Pakistan will contribute well to the spirit of this Test match..

I hope at least Pakistan can salvage a draw here.

A draw will not help them. If they are thinking right, they need to go all out for victory and level the series.

It is worth the risk - losing 3-1 is no different from losing 2-1.

How do you go from 105/7 to 350+ is beyond me.

Bowlers felt relaxed after taking 7 wickets, thought they'd wrap up the innings at 150.

Wonderful batting by both the batsmen, they completely destroyed the Pakistani bowling line up and gave us a taste of our own arrogance.

121110.jpg

121108.jpg

121107.jpg

121106.jpg

121104.jpg

It is. This is just insane. A 7th wicket partnership. And its looking like they are heading towards a crushing victory for this test and series.

Well there goes the dream of drawing the series. SB was a dumbass making such defensive fields when England were a 102-7. Probably is taking a leaf out of MoYo's captaincy book.

I remember one catch that should easily have been taken by the 3rd slip had it been there. Trott would have been out and England would have been some 110-8 and probably would have been all out for 120.

And there was no reason not to have a 3rd slip at that time.

All great in hindsight but seriously SB can go **** himself.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom