4th Test: England vs Pakistan at Lord's, Aug 26-30, 2010

Mohammad Asif 8.1-2-29-1
Mohammad Amir 8-4-18-4

121073.jpg

121069.jpg

121068.jpg

great bowling by Aamer.... :yahoo:

hope our bowlers will get couple of quick wickets after lunch.... :tup:

38.2 Mohammad Amir to Prior, OUT, 138.9 kph, Amir strikes again! Prior gone now and England's slide continues! Pushed up full and going across Prior, he got half-forward and could only nibble at the ball, getting a faint outside edge to Kamran Akmal :victory:

another five-wicket haul for Aamir.... :yahoo: :tup:

What a great bowler he is.. :smitten:

Aamir is on firee..

38.4 Mohammad Amir to Swann, OUT, 140.8 kph, another duck! Swann gone this time! Amir has six and England are in a shambles. Amir, as he so often does, found a good length and off-stump line, Swann drove loosely at it, skewing it airily to gully who held an excellent take

England 102/7 (38.4 ov)

:yahoo:

This is third consecutive collapse of England batting line up!!!!!!!
Seems like they have learnt art of collapse from Pakistan...:D

Aamer is so awesome. Easily the best fast bowler in the world. Asif, Wahab, and Ajmal all failed today. :frown:

Aamer is so awesome. Easily the best fast bowler in the world. Asif, Wahab, and Ajmal all failed today. :frown:

And compared to the recent wonders, he seems to have his head on his shoulders. He is only 18 - just hope for cricket's sake that he doesn't lose his way due to the myopia and high-handedness of the PCB.

England 346/7 (111.0 ov) Trott 149*, Broad 125*

Agreed what talent Aamer is! At age of 18,it's really surprising the maturity with which he bowls. Wahab is not up to the mark,he bowled to short and without any direction .I think he selected for his 5fer in last match. I have read somewhere that he is ineffective in domestic circuit and Somebody in this squad is more consistent than him.
Aasif is also true class, I rate him somewhat more than Aamer at this point. Bad luck to him today as bowl get old there wasn't much assistance for bowlers also Trot and Broad played wonderfully well. Ajmal I think he needs to get more opportunities in test cricket but in form Kaneria is better test bowler specially against tail to get wicket with googly.

Don't know why but getting wickets of tail enders getting difficult job these days even with quality attack of Pakistan.Need to play positively and sensibly tomorrow. I hope at least Pakistan can salvage a draw here.

still a long way to go in this test hope we can get rid of this partnership asap we still have a about 60% chance to win this test all depend on how good we bat ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom