WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:rofl:

I thought I should break this news before Brit Media! :P

21-09-2010
Tuesday,

Umer Gul and Shoaib Akhtar found tempering ball. ICC has announced formal inquiry into the matter and Lorgat :sick: has formed a committee to probe ball-tampering issue.:lol:
"Ball was reversing miles, which can be taken as an evidence" said ECB chief Giles Clarke.

"We will surly suspend Umer Gul and Shoaib Akhtar before last ODI" said Lorgat.

F**king News Of The World.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Don't forget to add that ICC is also going to probe whether Abdul Razzaque was using a special corked bat.......

Bas kardo bhai kahin tumhara thread parh kar koi british akhabr yehi ilzaam na laga dai. :D

You would be responsible for any such type of allegation Waqas. ;)

Gr8 job Waqas, you are quicker and more reliable than NOTW, ICC should order an inquiry.:rofl::rofl:

Bas kardo bhai kahin tumhara thread parh kar koi british akhabr yehi ilzaam na laga dai. :D

You would be responsible for any such type of allegation Waqas. ;)

:crazy: ye to mein nay socha hi nahi!!!!!:lol:

sick of the britain and its media when they are not winning and lossing they create peobleums

Don't forget to add that ICC is also going to probe whether Abdul Razzaque was using a special corked bat.......

Abdul Razzaq had a magnet with strange properties in his bat. According to details he placed a special magnet in sweet part of his bat which would attract the ball and once ball struck bat there was a change in property and it would repel ball. Haroon Lorgat, in a press briefing has said that some one from British media informed him about such bat before the match. ICC has ordered an inquiry to investigate the matter. It is likely AR will also face suspension. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:victory::victory::victory:

sick of the britain and its media when they are not winning and lossing they create peobleums

don't get sick of britain.....they are best when it comes to provide justice....if they convict the trio in on going investigation...i ll be the first one to believe it

now i start to believe that brits cant take their defeat.

ha haye khana kharab, kitnay nikamay hein yh briton walay, inki b mein danda do or jeet tay reho :D

when pak wins the series, ICC will say it was all staged, that at first two games pakistan was meant to lose, and to surprise every one when pak winds up the series in the last three lol

when pak wins the series, ICC will say it was all staged, that at first two games pakistan was meant to lose, and to surprise every one when pak winds up the series in the last three lol

no...they will say,newspaper have video proof for this fixing which was made 2 yrs back.:lol::lol::lol:

who needs the ICC infested with biased Indians. ICC Kiss my behind....

I've to declare something I was invisible on the pitch Pakistani batsmen just touch ball with their bats I would just throw them across the boundary.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom