What's new

46000 Chinese Medical workers zero infection in Hubei, good protection is the key

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
46000 Chinese Medical workers zero infection in Hubei, good protection is the key

发布会上介绍,全国支援武汉的4万多名医务人员,到目前的统计,没有感染。
46000 medical workers from all over China worked in Hubei to fight coronavirus, not a single one was infected by the virus, good protection is the key to achieve this remarkable feat.

How doctor prepare their self for Corona virus patient in china || uniform for Corona virus patient

Standard protection gear for the Chinese medical workers

ESwNgGp.jpg

1_2020022612223517nox.jpg

W020200216728568380951.jpg

I watched in Aljazeera that many of your medical staff get infected.

I watched in Aljazeera that many of your medical staff get infected.
Initially some medical workers in Wuhuan and Hubei were infected cause people didn't knew this virus and didn't take proper protection when treating this virus. Dr Liwenliang was one of them. After China learned how dangerous this virus is, the country took strict measures to protect her medical workers, 46000 medical workers who aided Hubei and Wuhan from all over China had not a single of them infected by the virus.

US standard of protection gears are not enough to protect the medical workers, they wear a flimsy of just one layer of protection clothing and Chinese wear at least two with no skin exposure.

What can u say about a state which suppresses all facts and deaths of its own Citizens and the cover up of the virus
infection and it eventually spread all over the globe because it allowed interntaional flights from Wuhan.

What can u say about a state which suppresses all facts and deaths of its own Citizens and the cover up of the virus
infection and it eventually spread all over the globe because it allowed interntaional flights from Wuhan.
China successfully controlled the virus and now the economy is back on track and lockdowns were eased everywhere with the fact that the country didn't have any prior knowledge of this newly emerged virus, US had a two full months head start to watch, study and prepare for this virus, but it failed miserably.

Another brainwashed victim.. Like Trump telling the world, the no need of extensive testing in US and mask only needed medical staff? I guess those advises must be gold for you?

and global toll is 200,000:(
dont know whats going to happen to us,
Inshanalla... nobody is safe, if the lockdown is lifted.

China successfully controlled the virus and now the economy is back on track and lockdowns were eased everywhere with the fact that the country didn't have any prior knowledge of this newly emerged virus, US had a two full months head start to watch, study and prepare for this virus, but it failed miserably.
Who said...they controllled the Chineese Virus?? Its their propaganda we've seen sat pics of mass funerals

The world will be different.. Its going to be the massive loss for Chineese factories, can see the racial attacks against people in westeren countries,

Who said...they controllled the Chineese Virus?? Its their propaganda we've seen sat pics of mass funerals

The world will be different.. Its going to be the massive loss for Chineese factories, can see the racial attacks against people in westeren countries,
I live in China and everything is gradually back to normal, we didn't see panic shopping or running out of toilet paper, our medical workers are protected with sufficient protective gears, all makeshift hospitals were closed, social distancing is being lifted and you can see people everywhere in the street with no fear. I only trust my own eyes, not propaganda from either China or the west.

It should be taken for granted.

Why the lack of protection has become a common thing now. These are just low-end industrial products.

Back
Top Bottom