What's new

45 Indian Chefs in Germany

So Its their money. Let these 400 companies decide what and how they want to eat. How can govt responsible if 400 companies decide to take 40 or 400 India chefs with them?
It's government delegation. and Govt spends a large part of the money

Are you dumb? These chefs are there to feed employees of 400 Independent firms participating in a month long world's largest trade fair. How is it govt delegation?

It is a government led deligation representing India. Usually the government arranges for a lot of the hospitality, subsidizes travel for them etc. to make it attractive for these people to participate (they usually don't get any business by directly participating in them). If it is a government expenditure then this is definitely unrequired. But if it is proven that the money is paid by the 400 companies, then it is fair. It's still dumb....but they're not screwing around with our money.

It is a government led deligation representing India. Usually the government arranges for a lot of the hospitality, subsidizes travel for them etc. to make it attractive for these people to participate (they usually don't get any business by directly participating in them). If it is a government expenditure then this is definitely unrequired. But if it is proven that the money is paid by the 400 companies, then it is fair. It's still dumb....but they're not screwing around with our money.
Govt has no say in such delegations. Its Independent bodies like IIA, KASSIA etc( other bodies formed by many group of industries) arrange such things.

Govt has no say in such delegations. Its Independent bodies like IIA, KASSIA etc( other bodies formed by many group of industries) arrange such things.

No, govt wants show of strength so asks these bodies to 'help out'. Modi will absolutely refuse to attend any fair without your 400 participants and so on.You will always find subsidized hotel accomodations, special aircraft/ subsidized seats etc to make it attractive to attend. Like I said if the associations are taking full costs (probably not) I'm ok with it. Else, 45 cooks etc. are unrequired expenditures.

Bhai pls don't humiliate yourself further. These people belongs to 400 Indian firms participating in Trade fair not Indian govt officials.
India to take largest contingent to Hannover industrial trade fair in April - The Hindu Business Line : Mobile Edition

Just see him burn :lol:

I pity this imbecile

Guy is yet to come with terms with the reality that no matter what he does modi is here to stay for long.

He must be in such agony and pain every passing moment under NDA rule :rofl:

I can't help but draw pleasure from this moron's mental stature.

Last edited:
There was a time when Indian PMs, recognizing the fact that India is a poor country would keep their public expenditure low. No such humility here. This is getting weird, as modi burns more and more public money on clothes and food, he is the new emperor of India after a long time.

Mango Lassi for Angela Merkel; 45 Star Chefs Whip Up Food in Hannover During PM Narendra Modi's Visit
nothing wrong with doing the catering in style.

Hannover: Mango lassi for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Gujarati snacks like khandvi, dhokla and khakras for Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The chef's pick as the two leaders inaugurated the India pavilion at the Hannover trade fair this morning.

There are 45 chefs actually - India's most celebrated - working as a team in Germany to feed the 3000-strong Indian contingent attending the Hannover Messe, the world's biggest trade fair, where India is a partner and has pride of place this year.

Just see him burn :lol:

I pity this imbecile

Guy is yet to come with terms with the reality that no matter what he does modi is here to stay for long.

He must be in such agony and pain every passing moment under NDA rule :rofl:

I can't help but draw pleasure from this moron's mental stature.

it thinks it is alive. Strange kind of chutiya bhakt. Hangs on the wall and keeps jumping in every now and then.

ALl countries aim at brining in business. Do you see them go around with retinues of 45 chefs and dressed like Peacock with Bulgari glasses? I know corporates inside out. Businesses won't come because you gave them Mango Lassi. A hard nosed value proposition and legislation on ground (NONE of which Modi has done on gorund) automatically brings in businesses.

Chinese Premiers go around the world with unfiformaly black suits and don't carry around personal retinues. And they got more business than any other country in history.

When they want to present Chinese culture they invest in true instituions of the Confucious institute. That's how this is done. Not like some emperor on the loose.
bhia tu bhi kisi kaam ka hota .. to tujh bhi le jaate! magar tu to nikla youthia!

Back
Top Bottom