What's new

45 Indian Chefs in Germany

Nice. Hope we make a nice impression.

Why don't you foot all of that with your own tax money.

I hope people are joking here. Anyone who thinks Modi is wasting money, I feel sorry for your education or rather the lack of it.

Much more money is lost everyday due to public administration inefficiencies, which the govt has done a lot to improve.

Your near-sighted neo-gandhianism reeks of the abominable middle-class habit of counting pennies and splurging pounds.

Those who criticize a PM for spending some money at a diplomatic meet (Remember India is a partner country at the Hanover fair) and defend the loss of billions of dollars to the public exchequer as "notional", are the same sort of people who haggle for extra mirchi with grocers and fight over change with the riksha-drivers but spend happily in malls for manufactured, low quality stuff.

Ehhhh....when AMERICA and most countries in EUROPE have put brakes on extragavant expenses I'm sure Bhakt still see great merit in spending tax money. In fact how tax money is spent is very very important for these positions (except for Bhakt of course)

Ehhhh....when AMERICA and most countries in EUROPE have put brakes on extragavant expenses I'm sure Bhakt still see great merit in spending tax money. In fact how tax money is spent is very very important for these positions (except for Bhakt of course)
Keep burning. You can stop paying taxes.

Insignificant troll. I pity you. I feel sorry for you. Get well soon.

Your TAX MONEY of course. Tooth fairy don't pay for them. They're star chefs who'll get star retainers, fly 1st class stay in star hotels there and whatnot. This man really has lost the plot!

No, it is a contribution by many Indian restaurants and Indian organisations too

He's bringing business in India, so I won't mind him spending my tax money on extending India's diplomatic soft power.

ALl countries aim at brining in business. Do you see them go around with retinues of 45 chefs and dressed like Peacock with Bulgari glasses? I know corporates inside out. Businesses won't come because you gave them Mango Lassi. A hard nosed value proposition and legislation on ground (NONE of which Modi has done on gorund) automatically brings in businesses.

Chinese Premiers go around the world with unfiformaly black suits and don't carry around personal retinues. And they got more business than any other country in history.

When they want to present Chinese culture they invest in true instituions of the Confucious institute. That's how this is done. Not like some emperor on the loose.

He's bringing business in India, so I won't mind him spending my tax money on extending India's diplomatic soft power.
Me too. BTW OP skipped all the article except '45 Indian chefs' part who have been there for Germany trade fair 2015 with 3000 strong Indian contingent.

There was a time when Indian PMs, recognizing the fact that India is a poor country would keep their public expenditure low. No such humility here. This is getting weird, as modi burns more and more public money on clothes and food, he is the new emperor of India after a long time.

Lol. ultimate bootlicker...never said any thing when sonia and co were looting 24 7, must be a xtian or mulla i am sure....

Me too. BTW OP skipped all the article except '45 Indian chefs' part who have been there for Germany trade fair 2015 with 3000 strong Indian contingent.

Local chefs serving the 3000 contingent would have been way cheaper than ferrying 45 chefs for them. The rest of the governments in the world work like that. Wonder how worldly logic never works for us only.

Local chefs serving the 3000 contingent would have been way cheaper than ferrying 45 chefs for them. The rest of the governments in the world work like that. Wonder how worldly logic never works for us only.
Bhai pls don't humiliate yourself further. These people belongs to 400 Indian firms participating in Trade fair not Indian govt officials.
India to take largest contingent to Hannover industrial trade fair in April - The Hindu Business Line : Mobile Edition

Back
Top Bottom