What's new

44 more Indian fishermen held in bay

Awww!!! Some obscure journal has measured "joy of everyday life" and ranked BD at 103 out of 142 countries, and India is not very far at 106. So, what is "joy of everyday life" when per-capita income of BD is the lowest in South Asia!

And the article says nothing about presence of millions of illegal Indians in BD. Do you have any credible link claiming that? Something like this, a UN report?

Bangla migration to India largest in developing world - Times Of India
You are talking about illegal migration...Do me favor....go to the link and press Ctrl+F and then type 'illegal'....I did that interesting how it never shows up in the report but shows up in one person's coment!I mean we know that a significant number of Hindus in Bangladesh do have connections over the border and go back and forth and some of them stay there or study there.....or may have semi-permanent residence there....the number isn't very surprising!

You are talking about illegal migration...Do me favor....go to the link and press Ctrl+F and then type 'illegal'....I did that interesting how it never shows up in the report but shows up in one person's coment!I mean we know that a significant number of Hindus in Bangladesh do have connections over the border and go back and forth and some of them stay there or study there.....or may have semi-permanent residence there....the number isn't very surprising!

True, I also know some of them personally, but they don't go back and forth for long, only till the time properties on the other side are sold and some necessary documents are procured here, then only some relatives, neighbors, old friends, and memories are left behind. And I also know the reason behind it. And yes, they generally don't like BNP. :)

In a way it is good for them, those who came in 47 or in 71, they had to leave behind everything that their families had made for generations, had to live a beggar's life, and had to go through unspeakable hardship to regain a respectable life.

Back
Top Bottom