What's new

40 militants taken out by Pak Army

And if IA is defeated and kashmir falls under these terrorists, who do u think these terrorists will turn on next?

They are not terrorists. Indian Army are the terrorists to the Kashmiri people. Go and ask them.

probably china in akasi chin or PA in Azad kashmir. remember, terrorists dont just put down their weapons. look at the taliban. when they finally beat the soviets, instead of rebuilding afghanistan, they started a war with USA (and later pak), who were their main benefactors. it'll b the same case with kashmiri terrorists

I dont expect the Kashmiri militants to start a war with Pak once it's over. Why would they? They have no need for it. There might be a power grab though. Afghanistan and Kashmir are different countries where the same parameters dont apply.

They are not terrorists. Indian Army are the terrorists to the Kashmiri people. Go and ask them.

Thats your view. The militants in kashmir cause a lot of collateral damage and kill many innocent civilians in the pursuit of their cause. thats why i called them terrorists. freedom fighters dont massacre their own people.

3 wars have already been fought over kashmir (i'm not counting 1971). lets not start another one here.

I dont expect the Kashmiri militants to start a war with Pak once it's over. Why would they? They have no need for it. There might be a power grab though. Afghanistan and Kashmir are different countries where the same parameters dont apply.

I didnt say they will. its just that yerrorists have a hard time changing their ways. they go about looking for fights. best example is taliban who r now fighting pak and usa. these kashmiri terrorists might turn on pak asking pak to relinquish azad kashmir

Thats your view. The militants in kashmir cause a lot of collateral damage and kill many innocent civilians in the pursuit of their cause. thats why i called them terrorists. freedom fighters dont massacre their own people.

And the Indian Army don't cause collateral damage? Even your own Indian head diplomat in Kashmir says there is systematic torture and killing of Kashmiris by the Indian Army.

Islam Killing of Kashmir - Kashmir Muslims Human Rights Indian Army
Forward to 42:33 mins.

3 wars have already been fought over kashmir (i'm not counting 1971). lets not start another one here.

I didnt say they will. its just that yerrorists have a hard time changing their ways. they go about looking for fights. best example is taliban who r now fighting pak and usa. these kashmiri terrorists might turn on pak asking pak to relinquish azad kashmir

The Taliban are not terrorists. Al Q are terrorists. The Taliban were just stupid to align with them. The Kashmiri rebels have not aligned with AlQ. But there fight against India is a legitimate one.

Perhaps but explosion took place inside army mess which suggests that there is a serious breech in the security of the pakistan Army which needs to be addressed as urgent as possible. How did the terrorist went thorugh the military checkpost as the rest of the buliding is covered with fence, or there is a black sheep within them. Its early to conclude but this should not happend, military instalations being targeted.
The mess was situated in WAPDA quarters recently empty by the WAPDA employees after completion of there work a new buildings being constructed nearly for army so there was no Fence or Barbed wire coz they have shifted there recently. But what ever it is it is not good SSG are the most Elite units of PA & a little mistake & this will happen.

Regards
Wilco

The Taliban are not terrorists. Al Q are terrorists. The Taliban were just stupid to align with them. The Kashmiri rebels have not aligned with AlQ. But there fight against India is a legitimate one.

That does bring up the question of whether there is a possibility of AQ moving into IK, if the dispute continues to fester? Or are the beliefs of the people in Kashmir not necessarily compatible with the Taliban/AQ version?

That does bring up the question of whether there is a possibility of AQ moving into IK, if the dispute continues to fester? Or are the beliefs of the people in Kashmir not necessarily compatible with the Taliban/AQ version?

I doubt the ideology matters much. The Taliban leaders had fought the Soviets with the help of the Al Q members, so it's probably more historical allies and their tribal customs that made them bond. It would be treason for the Taliban to turn over its guests. Even Bin Laden was in Sudan before Afghanistan and some other countries. Afghanistan was his last choice, but being a failed state, it was easy. It could happen in Kashmir.

AQ in kashmir would be a major problem for India. but right now i dont think AQ qill want to split its forces. they r concentrating on kicking USA and NATO out of Iraq and afghanistan respectively.

I hope to God they fail. I hope Osama gets nailed. that will b a major blow to AQ.

Pro-Taleban militants have killed 18 soldiers in Pakistan's tribal area of North Waziristan, local officials say'
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Rebels 'kill 18 Pakistan troops'

And more perish.
Pakistan is indeed paying heavily for ignoring this demon all these times. Now this has grown so big that the entire state is under threat.

The entire state is not under threat you drama queen. But it is a sad loss..some more deals are needed.

The entire state is not under threat you drama queen. But it is a sad loss..some more deals are needed.

Well blasts are happening all over Pakistan specifically targeting the Army. This is no terrorism where civilians are targeted but a delibrate targeting of the very nerve centre of Pakistan est, the PA.

There is a difference between the demon you are talking about and the one that is specficly targeting PA.

bakwas really bakwas

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

i am sick of this propoganda

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom