What's new

40 Chinese soldiers camping in India is no intrusion, says Union minister

xhw1986

Reaction score
Country
Norway
The marching boots of the Red Army remains a sudden rash of acne which needs an ointment for the Indian government. While the Chinese stubbornly camp 19 km inside Indian Territory for 15 days, the Centre continues to grovel before the dragon and wobble in its response. If the Prime Minister has called it a localised problem, Union minister RPN Singh delivered a shocker, refusing to call even a 19-km land-grab an incursion.

Exclusive: 40 Chinese soldiers camping in India is no intrusion, says Union minister RPN Singh : North, News - India Today

WTF Some body wants pink slip from his ministry :cheers:

There is clear violation of border and the Maps also point to that.

What else do you expect from no good, corrupt, sissy Indian leaders/politicians? Half of them are rapists, murderers, thieves, they will sell their own mothers. You really think they care about the nation - NO, all they care about is looting.

India can kiss that piece of real estate good bye. I'll happily eat my words, but knowing India, I won't hold my breath.

why have you opened 2 threads on the same issue in a span of one min?

One for world affairs and one for south asia...

why have you opened 2 threads on the same issue in a span of one min?

One for world affairs and one for south asia...

You cant do that mate. :)
just open one. in south asia or world affairs. it shows up either way .

well nothing is new here. the whole world knows about indian politicians. So am not amazed.

Lol. This is hilarious.

What we see here gentlemen is an elephant being molested by a dragon.

:pop:

Good to know there are sane voices in India, India needs more people like this Union Minister.

It is not sane voices but moron voices like this Union Minister's - if only this idiot looked at the basic facts.

Red Army ! From where they are red ?

Indian army is now camping in the same buffer zone with more numbers of Soldiers.

No need to get too excited, the 40 Chinese campers are surrounded on all sides by Indian Army.

They are learning to enjoy loud Hindi film music. They will go back when they feel hungry.

I agree that this government is useless but currently India is exercising restraint to maintain peace.

Back
Top Bottom