What's new

4 soldiers killed by terrorist PKK's roadside bombs in Hakkari

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Four soldiers traveling in a vehicle in Turkey's southeastern Hakkari province have been killed by a terrorist attack by the PKK.

The terrorists reportedly detonated road side bombs they planted on Hakkari's Aktütün road as the soldiers were passing by in a military vehicle.

Security forces have been dispatched to the region to carry out an extensive operation to capture the PKK terrorists.

Wounded soldiers were sent to nearby hospitals to receive treatment.

The PKK, listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and EU, resumed its 30-year armed campaign against the Turkish state in July, killing more than 430 members of security services during that time.

Ankara has made its determined stance against the PKK terror organization clear, vowing to continue operations until all threats of terror are eradicated.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...d-by-terrorist-pkks-roadside-bombs-in-hakkari

Rest in peace ...... death to these terrorist scums, and who ever is sponsring them
Muslim countries need to be united before its too late, and i think its already late as these terrorist have already expanded thier activities inside Saudia and no wonder can reach the holly places in future ...
no matter who ever is sponsring them...... a better NATO alike coaltion force is needed with an organized network of intelligence sharing of all these muslim countries....
Btw what's the update on that 34 sunni muslim countries coaltaion force led by Saudia .....???

Saddam may have been brutal, but he knew how to take care of them.

@cabatli_53 PLZ take care of this terrorist supporter.. Its hard to hold back and use a clean mouth to speak..

Guys let's not answer him again this would only make cabatli_53 work harder to clean this thread from such nonsense

So can you stop embarassing yourself please? I know that you feel angry that the Brits hate you but I don't mind Muslims at all! In Fact I am standing up for the Kurds right now! If Brexit/anti-immigration is really rubbing you the wrong way, talk it out. Don't have to go the way of being a terrorist supporter okay?

I don't feel angry at my own country men, yes I'm a British citizen of Pakistani origin which I'm proud of. Don't deflect, Brexit doesn't effect me directly.

Now coming to the topic of terrorists, are you saying that Turkish army is the terrorist and PKK are the good boys? You are a fucking moron, try saying this to the victims of PKK bombings. Lets see how long you last. Moron.

And before you call me ISIS supporter, you seem to be new here boy. I hate ISIS, Taliban or whatever different labels these terrorists use. Now will you call out the PKK terrorists? Who is the terrorist supporter here?

Guys let's not answer him again this would only make cabatli_53 work harder to clean this thread from such nonsense

He goes in my ignore list. No more replies to that knuckle dragger.

I hope Turkey deals with this menace as harshly as possible. Violence is no way for any struggle. When a group or entity begins to use violence to further their interests they are in a state of degeneration. That being said Pakistan should treat Balochistan and Turkey Kurds a little more carefully. I wish the best to our friends Turkey and am appalled by the violence taking place there.

@retaxis

Warning issued for insulting Turkish Republic
Warning issued for repeated violations over similar subjects to provocate Turkish members
Warning issued for clearly supporting PKK terrorism and making cheap trolling over the blood of proud Turkish soldiers..
Warning issued for posting dead human bodies graphic, killed on terrorist attack

Offtopic posts, graphics and terror supporter statements are deleted...

RIP.. Don't know how long we have to deal with traitors and terrorists..

Sad. May ALLAH grant the soldiers a place in heaven.

The PKK continue their terror tactics knowing full well that they can only use hit and run tactics. As long as the wall along the Syrian border is not completed and the Iraq border is not manned these terrorists will keep jumping ship.

However I know that turkey will take care of them and will end the PKK and create peace in the region. The Turkish forces are very well equipped and well trained and they will throw these terrorists out who are killing innocent people with their tactics.

Back
Top Bottom