What's new

4 people died and 240 people get COVID-19 after taking Pfizer vaccine in Israel

The vaccine caused cancer. Period. It was said to be safe. Does not matter if it was contaminated or not. The vaccine was unsafe because how it was prepared, using non-human kidneys. Making the vaccine unsafe. It was not contaminated outside of the vaccine manufacturing process, the process of making vaccines contaminated the vaccine, VERY different.

Case 1: Making the vaccine with a substance that could be deadly.

Case 2: Making a safe substance that was spiked later, contaminating a safe vaccine.

Polio Vaccine was case 1, the process of making the vaccine was unsafe, using, non-human kidneys that were naturally contaminated.
A contaminant is a contaminant is a contaminant.

The vaccine wasn't harmful...it was the virus. Go back to my original argument that YOU quoted...which wasnt about a monkey virus...it was about vaccines. I said that a VACCINE doesn't cause negative effects a year later. Learn some basic English and learn how to debate about the TOPIC and not tangents.

A contaminant is a contaminant is a contaminant.

The vaccine wasn't harmful...it was the virus. Go back to my original argument that YOU quoted...which wasnt about a monkey virus...it was about vaccines. I said that a VACCINE doesn't cause negative effects a year later. Learn some basic English and learn how to debate about the TOPIC and not tangents.

Vaccines are everything that is in the vaccine (Including errors of using non-human kidneys.). You can't take a vaccine, only with active ingredients.

SV40 was the 40th virus found in non-human kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine.

These viruses were being unknowingly allowed into the vaccine due to being part of the culture for the vaccine, without knowledge that they were cancer causing.

It was the manufacturing process problem, not some stray contamination.

Of course it was a first case containment as I described. THEY MADE THE VACCINE UNSAFE.

THAT IS MY POINT.

This was not some whiff of air that got already safe vaccines CONTAMINATED and therefore unsafe. THEY WERE UNSAFE FROM THE START OF culture process. They made unsafe vaccines. THAT IS MY POINT.

THE PROCESS WAS UNSAFE. THEY MADE BAD VACCINES BY USING UNSAFE PRACTICES. THESE WERE NOT SAFE 100% finished vaccines, that were contaminated later.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO TYPES OF CONTAMINATIONS.

The end.

China fucked the world with their wet markets
I didnt know u are so ill informed that u still believe this smearing about China wet market is cause of covid-19?

I guess it must have started with US wet market, Italy wet market or Spain wet market first, right?

Vaccines are everything that is in the vaccine (Including errors of using non-human kidneys.). You can't take a vaccine, only with active ingredients.
SV40 was the 40th virus found in non-human kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine.

These viruses were being unknowingly allowed into the vaccine due to being part of the culture for the vaccine, without knowledge that they were cancer causing.

It was the manufacturing process problem, not some stray contamination.

Of course it was a first case containment as I described. THEY MADE THE VACCINE UNSAFE.

THAT IS MY POINT.

This was not some whiff of air that got already safe vaccines CONTAMINATED and therefore unsafe. THEY WERE UNSAFE FROM THE START OF culture process. They made unsafe vaccines. THAT IS MY POINT.

THE PROCESS WAS UNSAFE. THEY MADE BAD VACCINES BY USING UNSAFE PRACTICES. THESE WERE NOT SAFE 100% finished vaccines, that were contaminated later.

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO TYPES OF CONTAMINATIONS.

The end.
U r slow aren't u...
...I said in reply to Beast that there is no such thing where a person is vaccinated and then the vaccine causes an adverse effect one year later.

Somehow u had the need to interject urself with ur 2 minute google expertise and responded with an article that u didn't even bother to read urself. In this article it is clearly stated that it was contaminated with a monkey virus that was causing a certain type of cancer.
...so ur argument really is "a vaccine won't harm a person a year later...HOWEVER if it is CONTAMINATED then the CONTAMINANT can harm said person"
...which again has nothing to do with what I said u moron. U r stating something obvious like the sky is blue. Of course nobody is advocating injecting contaminants into humans.

As for the procedures followed...where the monkey virus found its way into vaccines...this was in 1960s...60 years ago. If u r still afraid of vaccines...be my guest and don't take the COVID19 vaccine(the original argument with Beast was about COVID19 vaccine). In any case stop quoting me bcuz I'm not interested in wasting my time on complete idiots.

Read up on how this vaccine is made. It's not made with using inactivated virus or dead virus, they made it using a completely different way. If successful this could be how future vaccines will be made.
Pfizer is not from the fountain of youth that gives you immortality. And inactivated virus doesn't cause infection. The vaccine takes time to act, it may take 10-20 days for you to be immune.

Read up on how this vaccine is made. It's not made with using inactivated virus or dead virus, they made it using a completely different way. If successful this could be how future vaccines will be made.
Already clarified.

Okay. So it wasn't bad enough that they spread Covid. Now the Chinese are even spreading anti-vax conspiracy theories. Kuch sharam hoti hai kuch haya hoti hai :partay:

Back
Top Bottom