What's new

4 More RAW agents arrested from Lahore

Who made you think we will catch 4 per day? We shoot 5 Indian planes in one sortie - guess what we are going to do with Indian terrorist scum.
That happened once in a blue moon and MM Alam couldn't prove that as well....if you take PAF veteran Kaiser's comments,then it was not even 5 lol

Now talking about 35000 RAW agents among civilians....r u sure Pak is going to bomb the civilian areas lol

That happened once in a blue moon and MM Alam couldn't prove that as well....if you take PAF veteran Kaiser's comments,then it was not even 5 lol

Now talking about 35000 RAW agents among civilians....r u sure Pak is going to bomb the civilian areas lol

You could have brought a story of shooting 6 Pakistani fighter jets if it was all that simple. Also I find it better when Indians deny it.. cause we know it is still hurting which you are covering.

It happens once in a blue moon? Okay, send your jets another time and see how many fall in one sortie.

It is actually shameful which you are bragging about. 35000 RAW agents means 35000 terrorists. Are you sure you want to celebrate presence of your terrorists on a foreign soil? You've written posts already and I can file a case against you :p

On more serious note, these hidden agents work covertly, under an infrastructure. If their financial and information mechanism is broken, they are dumb-terminals with no processing abilities. I don't have text-book examples to teach you that but if you had slightest insight into this business, you wouldn't had asked again.

kw2m1r.jpg

Pel do , Apne hi muhajiron ko pakad pakad ke pel do, hume kya:laugh:

public beheadings are the way to go if you really want to put the fear of god in them
nope, force them to eat cow meat then ask few pigeons to sh!t on them :lol:

public beheadings are the way to go if you really want to put the fear of god in them

there is a method to the madness,

samajhne waale, samajh jayenge ;)
Method is not working anymore chutia pata nahe kab samjgenga ka sab samjh chuka ha na samjh ka jo na samjhe wo na samjh ha

looks like lots of Fake encounters in the near future then. Dangerous time to be a RAW agent right now, others will be quacking in their Dhotis. Look on the bright side these RAW agents will sacrifice their lives (literally) for Mother India.

If RAW is getting arrested from the province, it means the Govt. is involved in allowing them to enter Pakistan. There are surely politicians in PML-N are allowing this, Rana Sanaullahs name tops the list.

waisay bhi baniya yaan to paisay per merta hai yaan paisay cheenjanay per mar jata hai.. let them infested Pak with their agents..
so sunar ki aik lohar ki..
in ki ponchal per wahan paon rakhaingay jahan zakham hai.. phir jab paisa nahi ho ga to agents kahan kay..
fil haal sab ko publically phansi do.. jin kay hongay pehchan kay cheekhain maraingay.

Cut there balls and send them to modi as a gift by Pakistan :-D :-D

You could have brought a story of shooting 6 Pakistani fighter jets if it was all that simple. Also I find it better when Indians deny it.. cause we know it is still hurting which you are covering.

It happens once in a blue moon? Okay, send your jets another time and see how many fall in one sortie.

It is actually shameful which you are bragging about. 35000 RAW agents means 35000 terrorists. Are you sure you want to celebrate presence of your terrorists on a foreign soil? You've written posts already and I can file a case against you :p

On more serious note, these hidden agents work covertly, under an infrastructure. If their financial and information mechanism is broken, they are dumb-terminals with no processing abilities. I don't have text-book examples to teach you that but if you had slightest insight into this business, you wouldn't had asked again.
Agents aren't terrorists
If you cant comprehend this then I m wasting my time lol

We did send migs during kargil lol
Your fighters didnt came out of hanger

35000 was sarcasm lol
Its one of the conspiracy theories that you guys believe in

Agents aren't terrorists
If you cant comprehend this then I m wasting my time lol

We did send migs during kargil lol
Your fighters didnt came out of hanger

35000 was sarcasm lol
Its one of the conspiracy theories that you guys believe in
You cant explain some dumb Pakistanis man, he obviously does not understand the difference between a spy and terrorists. How dumb these Pakistanis are :lol:

What the heck...why 4? make it 40. No one will find out or give a damn as long as apprehended lot belongs to the land where they are picked up from.

Back
Top Bottom