What's new

4 killed in BSF firing at Jammu protest over mosque entry

Blood thirsty BSF always kill innocent people. Nothing new in it. the terrorising force is known for killing unarmed civilians

lol!... Try attacking PAF/PA camp, they will do the same... :P

attacking? funny. they were protesting not attacking.

if the Kashmiris had the means to attack Indian invader forces they would have attacked all your camps and finished you off.

@Black Widow

When Indian Police is saying this, you got no ground to call the people rioters (based on reports from fabricated Indian Media) ...
Do they have any evidence?

You people were saying there is disturbance in Kashmir only (due to Pakistani infiltrators & local separatists), so here is an example of crimes committed by Indian Occupational Forces in Jammu ... People demand freedom from India due to thousands of such incidents which have have occurred since 1947 in IOK .. Entire J&K needs freedom from the Indian Occupation ...

Indian soldiers did the same during the Chittisinghpura massacre of Sikhs & massacre of Hindus in Rajouri..

You should be ashamed of what your troops, whom you call protectors of India, are doing with people of J&K.... Instead you blame the oppressed themselves ... Aren't you ashamed ??

Its not about Kashmir , its America to Indonasia.. People are trying to take law in there hand.. Let me take an example from each continent

Pakistan: Blasphemy law: When a minority is accused of blasphemy why people burn there home (isn't it riot? isn't those rioters handled hard handed?). If some one is offended please go to police station , file a complain and go through lawful methods.

India: 2002 Train burning incident: The Kar sevak were coming from Ayodhya , some ppl believed that there religion was offended and they burnt the train killing many kar-sevak, Weren't they rioters?? wasn't they handled hard handed???

In this case these morons went to BSF camp and tried to fight BSF personal, Tell me if 500 Pakistani go to Pakistan Army camp (in Bajore, NWFP, SWAT) and threat them, what will Army personal do???

attacking? funny. they were protesting not attacking.

if the Kashmiris had the means to attack Indian invader forces they would have attacked all your camps and finished you off.

And why they were protesting in front of BSF camp?? They could have protested in front of DM house/Assembly/MLA/MP house.. So you mean to say in Pakistan you are allowed to protest infront of Army barracks???

And second line of your post : Doesn't worth reply, I don't want to get banned... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
IA is ruling Kashmir like the Taliban ruled Afghanistan. Above the law and rampant killings. These tactics are done without success by nations trying to silence the dissident voice!

Its not about Kashmir , its America to Indonasia.. People are trying to take law in there hand.. Let me take an example from each continent

Pakistan: Blasphemy law: When a minority is accused of blasphemy why people burn there home (isn't it riot? isn't those rioters handled hard handed?). If some one is offended please go to police station , file a complain and go through lawful methods.

India: 2002 Train burning incident: The Kar sevak were coming from Ayodhya , some ppl believed that there religion was offended and they burnt the train killing many kar-sevak, Weren't they rioters?? wasn't they handled hard handed???

In this case these morons went to BSF camp and tried to fight BSF personal, Tell me if 500 Pakistani go to Pakistan Army camp (in Bajore, NWFP, SWAT) and threat them, what will Army personal do???

And why they were protesting in front of BSF camp?? They could have protested in front of DM house/Assembly/MLA/MP house.. So you mean to say in Pakistan you are allowed to protest infront of Army barracks???

And second line of your post : Doesn't worth reply, I don't want to get banned... :P

Your army/BSF and other invader terror outfits are occupying every nook and corner of Jammu and Kashmir where do you think they should protest against BSF for its brutalities

IA is ruling Kashmir like the Taliban ruled Afghanistan. Above the law and rampant killings. These tactics are done without success by nations trying to silence the dissident voice!

IA is secular. There is more to the story then people here are putting out to be. I am sure IA would not disrespect a holy book. India itself a has the third largest muslim population in the world.

I thought you Pakistani had no problem with Taliban rule in Afghanistan.. :)

Still no one answered my question "What will PA do if 500-1000 strong Mob come infront of there barrack and start shouting"... Especially in region like Bajore/Balochistan or Swat..

Your army/BSF and other invader terror outfits are occupying every nook and corner of Jammu and Kashmir where do you think they should protest against BSF for its brutalities

Your illogical statements didn't answer the question I raised.. and I will not get provoked by ur mal-logic..

Updated Article:

Jammu: Six people have been shot dead and nearly 20 are reported injured in Kashmir in clashes with officers of the Border Security Force (BSF) this morning.

The violence erupted in Gool town of Ramban district, around 145 kilometres from Srinagar at a BSF station where a group of people had gathered to protest.

Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde has ordered an inquiry into the firing by the BSF and warned "any use of excessive force or irresponsible action will be dealt with strictly."

"Two dozen people have been injured in the clashes between the security forces and the protesters. Doctors at the hospital said that five of the injured had bullet injuries," a senior police officer told new agency IANS.

The injured also include some BSF personnel, he said.

A violent mob also tried to set afire the district magistrate's office in the district headquarters town of Ramban. Police were trying to bring the situation under control.

Protesters blocked the strategic Jammu-Srinagar national highway at some places.

Minister of State for Home Sajad Kitchloo and top police officials have rushed to Ramban to take stock of the situation.

Six killed in BSF firing in Jammu and Kashmir's Ramban district | NDTV.com

First off sad that they fired, maybe they felt threat. I feel if there was no violent protest than it is unnecessary. As far as Imam protesting entry in masjid with shoes, these things are petty but some people make mountain out of mole hill. Maybe this Imam did the same mistake. People in this region are mentally backward and make big deal out of small things.

Six killed in BSF firing in Jammu and Kashmir's Ramban district

Six people have been shot dead and nearly 20 are reported injured in Kashmir in clashes with officers of the Border Security Force (BSF) this morning.

The violence erupted in Gool town of Ramban district, around 145 kilometres from Srinagar at a BSF station where a group of people had gathered to protest.

Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde has ordered an inquiry into the firing by the BSF and warned "any use of excessive force or irresponsible action will be dealt with strictly."

"Two dozen people have been injured in the clashes between the security forces and the protesters. Doctors at the hospital said that five of the injured had bullet injuries," a senior police officer told new agency IANS.

The injured also include some BSF personnel, he said

A violent mob also tried to set afire the district magistrate's office in the district headquarters town of Ramban. Police were trying to bring the situation under control.

Protesters blocked the strategic Jammu-Srinagar national highway at some places.

Minister of State for Home Sajad Kitchloo and top police officials have rushed to Ramban to take stock of the situation.

Six killed in BSF firing, protesters block Jammu-Srinagar highway | NDTV.com

Unfortunately no one will hold 'shining' India accountable for its human rights violation in Kashmir.

lol!... Try attacking PAF/PA camp, they will do the same... :P

We won't attack PA camp. Why? Because unlike people of IOK we are proud of our country and don't consider ourselves occupied.

And this is coming from a Muhajir of Karachi whom some of you guys consider as oppressed and marginalized. :rolleyes:

We won't attack PA camp. Why? Because unlike people of IOK we are proud of our country and don't consider ourselves occupied.

And this is coming from a Muhajir of Karachi whom some of you guys consider as oppressed and marginalized. :rolleyes:

You are from pre partition India ?? which place ?

Back
Top Bottom