What's new

4 Indian warships to exercise in South China Sea

@pher how many times i have to say this to you
nobody gives a flying fcuk what chinese have to say :omghaha:
:omghaha::yay:
then what is the moron keep asking me questions yesterday? , but I treat that creature like a dirt.

An irrelevant Chinese speaks .. Dont you see nobody cares for your insignificant country... Now get off our Navy has to practice shooting low cost Reverse engineered crap. :lol:
save the "insignificant" for your cesspool india,which is exclusive for you 80IQ inferior

then what is the moron keep asking me questions yesterday? , but I treat that creature like a dirt.
if you are going to comment something then he will ask question..the world doesnt run on communist principles like china :coffee:

By the amount of Chinese crying on this thread, its clear that we are doing the correct thing! Chinese wont dare come close to our ships.

next time ,dont run to your master for help like you did in1962.

Wow look whose come to join the warning party! Please go ahead, just one warning is not enough, give more, while I put you in ignore list!

Ready set go! Start typing!

Ram Ram dada ... am good you say what you been upto?
Being a bit busy these days due to an incoming Government Exam:(,otherwise everything is fine,thanks for asking:-)

next time ,dont run to your master for help like you did in1962.
Lol,first of all teach your mighty soldiers not to run away from the battlefield like their forefathers did back in 1962 in case of a future conflict with India;):azn:.

By the amount of Chinese crying on this thread, its clear that we are doing the correct thing! Chinese wont dare come close to our ships.
we chinese are just getting nauseated by you indian,believe me

Being a bit busy these days due to an incoming Government Exam:(,otherwise everything is fine,thanks for asking:-)

Lol,first of all teach your mighty soldiers not to run away from the battlefield like their forefathers did back in 1962 in case of a future conflict with India;):azn:.
prelims? Good luck for the exam bro.

run away?in indian history textbook?:lol::lol::lol:

Then leave this forum, who is stopping you? :D

Then who will pay them their 50 cent. Its government job in CCP. You cannot leave, otherwise you will get executed. Sadly they have to face humiliation here for the joke China has become.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom