What's new

4 Indian spies arrested

Lockheed F-16

Reaction score
4 Indian spies arrested in Lahore
Updated at: 2307 PST, Tuesday, May 19, 2009
LAHORE: Intelligence agencies are reported to have arrested four persons on suspicion of working for Indian spy agency Research and Analyst Wing (RAW) during raids at different places of the provincial capital on Tuesday.

According to sources, the suspected agents, residents of Sheikhupura, Nankana and Kamonke, have been identified as Khalid, Abid, Karamat and Khizar.

The sources said initial investigation revealed that the accused used to enter India from the border area of Bado Malai where Indian agents would take them to Amritsar.

They were being paid Rs.40, 000 in exchange of completing one task.

The sources further said that agencies were carrying out more raids at other places in order to apprehend their accomplices.

I wonder why they leaked information to get the attention of whom??? :hitwall:

Our investigative agencies including police department cleary lacks on professionalism & following SOPs. These "annonymous sources" should be severly punished alongwith media personnel for hampering investigations.

Won't be it useful if they kept it secret to track down whole network and hand in glove relationships. But even out Interior Minister:devil: is savvy of meida attention and often revealed names of culprits (irrespective of captured or not) :disagree: :hitwall: :hitwall:

The sources further said that agencies were carrying out more raids at other places in order to apprehend their accomplices

Only damn fool will be waiting in their house after listeing to all this...

A new law should be proposed if not existed yet.....to clamp down on these sources..... :guns:

Last edited:
ok intresting can we have some pictures of the two caught....or what information they were giving to RAW....finally someone is learning the art of PORPAGANDA from indian media finally!!!!

ok intresting can we have some pictures of the two caught....or what information they were giving to RAW....finally someone is learning the art of PORPAGANDA from indian media finally!!!!

I dont think they would release the pictures of the spy's caught, :undecided: And still pakistan media has to learn more from Indian media about the"Art Of Propaganda" Indian Media is good at it :azn: :lol:

I think media should not be allowed to release these kind of confidential and security related issues, as this could altert the opposite agency.

Great news!

But could've been kept secret. Anyway, what's the source?

Can someone tabulate the indian spies arrested in lahore alone in the past 5 months? Been reading such news frequently, even some indian nationals supposedly arrested. So are they presented in courts? their pictures published? the matter taken up with India? What?

Well i guess its a strategy to hunt the bush, agencies even providing false arrest news to media so that the foreign spy agencies working in Pakistan will hustle through and mean while our counter intelligence units can beat the "blue thing" out of them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom