What's new

4 Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

It should stop. Insanity at its peak by both nations. Guys being killed on both sides wouldn't even know the cause of animosity.

Once again Pakistan remains the 1st EVER nation in all recorded human history to be able to fight and humiliate a nation that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege fir over 70 years, and there is NOTHING no one can do about it :azn:
Indian armed forces the laughing stock of the world

13 pak army soldiers blown up are still 13 blown up. All the emoticons wont change that fact.
Rest of the pak casualties ofcourse cant be revealed for morale purpose ...
mods come check this indian taking pride is terrorist blowing up soldiers in terrorist attack.

Look at this terrorist sympathiser @Kapwercs his messages should be forwarded to interpol

@waz @The Eagle @Zaki

27459692_1953594791556695_7880037332455610408_n.jpg
Is this the same news?? Is that 15 soldiers or name of an area? Please excuse my ignorance lol

Is this the same news?? Is that 15 soldiers or name of an area? Please excuse my ignorance lol
name of unit yes news is about same incident

13 soldiers martyred in Swat suicide blast: ISPR

We are not celebrating the ones you reveal ...
height of desperation now terrorists are their last hope despite fielding a 3rd largest Army of eunuchs

I think this one's for the martyrs in Swat blast.
3 down..10 more to go.
It's unfortunate that things must be settled this way but since we're at it, so be it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom