What's new

4 Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

Check the dates old man, Old articles from February 2017

my article is from December 18, 2017 where finally the government of both countries came out and said the loans are at 1/2% interest maximum. After You indians couldn't stop spreading fake lies about the interest and debt, they came out and slapped you smelly indians in the face with the truth.

‘Pakistan pays only 1 or 2 pc interest on Chinese loans’
https://nation.com.pk/18-Dec-2017/pakistan-pays-only-1-or-2-pc-interest-on-chinese-loans

The world believes the chinese and Pak government figures not your expert authors that are not in the know how :lol:

Check the GDP share of military spending .
Brave sacrifice of one soldiers will give crores of Indian youths an inspiration to join the forces ,for that unlimited supply of resources is also in there.
Which unlimited resources you donkey?

You cant match the Chinese, Russian and American military resources. This @SrNair guy literally is a dofus with the IQ of a dead wasp.

Mods pls ban this literate imbecile from our forum he ruins all threads with his dumb @ss comments.

Countless Bullets????

Gangadeshis have plaster for everything and expert in turning and twisting facts to suite them. spotted Nationalism Glasses wearing Sanghis...

Because there is always profit and loss .
If we see some profit ,we will take it whether you likes or not .But we dont see anything in that.
So why should we waste our time and resources

Our economy enabled us for everything .And Pakistan is clueless regarding that .

China cant do a shit

hahaha.supa powa!

Why Hindus call their dead terrorists shaheed?
Isn't it exclusively muslim arabic/urdu word?
Urdu is an Indian language.

No one is terrorist who die for their country.
Indian Army can strike back very easily. And they will do that. This cycle of violence is difficult to stop now. Both sides are very heavily armed. This is a disaster in the making.

Check the dates old man, Old articles from February 2017

my article is from December 18, 2017 where finally the government of both countries came out and said the loans are at 1/2% interest maximum. After You indians couldn't stop spreading fake lies about the interest and debt, they came out and slapped you smelly indians in the face with the truth.

‘Pakistan pays only 1 or 2 pc interest on Chinese loans’
https://nation.com.pk/18-Dec-2017/pakistan-pays-only-1-or-2-pc-interest-on-chinese-loans

The world believes the chinese and Pak government figures not your expert authors that are not in the know how :lol:

Which unlimited resources you donkey?

You cant match the Chinese, Russian and American military resources. This @SrNair guy literally is a dofus with the IQ of a dead wasp.

Mods pls ban this literate imbecile from our forum he ruins all threads with his dumb @ss comments.

We can match with them except US.
So that your are not even in picture .
Got it?

Hahaha brother first I thought that you reported it to us but it was someone else.he beats you this time hahahaha.
2 more are critically injured and death toll might rise.

No problem. their death shall be honored like the death of martyr. They will not be buried covertly to hide the true figure of casualty. 4 soldier is a very small sacrifice. As Indian army has said, they will be revenged like every other death of Indian soldiers. That goes without saying.

No problem. their death shall be honored like the death of martyr. They will not be buried covertly to hide the true figure of casualty. 4 soldier is a very small sacrifice. As Indian army has said, they will be revenged like every other death of Indian soldiers. That goes without saying.
I don't know what type of bullshit propaganda your are feed with. We burying our shaheed secretly? Are you out of your damn mind? Do you even know that how much honor it is for the family of the martyred soldier. Everyone in the entire neighborhood or village becomes proud of their sacrifice. I have seen myself during the military burial of my close friend. So don't dare to tell us that we are hiding casulities. We are proud of our brave armed forces unlike indians who don't even own them .

I don't know what type of bullshit propaganda your are feed with. We burying our shaheed secretly? Are you out of your damn mind? Do you even know that how much honor it is for the family of the martyred soldier. Everyone in the entire neighborhood or village becomes proud of their sacrifice. I have seen myself during the military burial of my close friend. So don't dare to tell us that we are hiding casulities. We are proud of our brave armed forces unlike indians who don't even own them .

No its told by your army. They said that it will not be possible to declare all death of soldiers. It's not me who is saying this.

No its told by your army. They said that it will not be possible to declare all death of soldiers. It's not me who is saying this.
Lol and you want them to send you personal email telling you how many soldiers on our side are martyred every day

You are wrong. When an army occupies someone else's land it is called terrorism.
Through out history armies have occupied some one else's land like India occupied kashmir and Pakistani occupied balochistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom