What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

Maj Cartoon Arya and India should be deal strictly because he publicly admitted his Gov sponsoring these terrorist groups in Pakistan. Pakistan already breaks the political backbone; When these anti-Pakistan movement is taking the last breath, you expect this type of a desperate rouge move from their sleeping cell. Good, they surface out and get killed.

Last edited:
the weapons which is recovered from these terrorists were many time recovered from mqm terrorist wings by rangers in karachi so they can supply such weapons otherwise why they were keeping such military grade weapons in their custody if they not had such intention and also altaf openly provoked his followers to get military training and asked for support from india many times

Yr yaseen aik baat suno don't be childish!
Humain maloom hai yeh saray raag, please be mature and come back to the topic please.
I don't wants to be dragged in it any more.
You are a nice poster bhai kiya ho gaya hai tumhain buddy.

I have reported him to Ministry of Interior Qatar- Cyber Crime Division personally as being in a sensitive I.T position at a government organization. We remain in touch with MoI-Qatar Cyber division on daily Basis

Kindly Report this scumbag directly to MoI qatar twitter handle as well

Battlespacex-Post-R1_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom