What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

View attachment 645700

The moment i saw the tactics -- i knew Sindhi's lack the capability to launch such attach, either it will be BRAS or BLA ....they wont attack chinese but would hit something that has an impact on FDI ----
I know these bastards very well ...been studying them for a while
How much similar is it with Chinese embassy attack in Karachi?

Well, bcoz our media isnt controlled, everyone is allowed to throw their own perception and due to our size, any voice seems much louder. Just check the comments on this thread who are supposed to be better informed. There is absolutely no difference.

Your media is a mouth-piece of BJP and is has ZERO credibility, your superstar Arnab Goswami even blamed Pakistan for sending the locust plague to India and labeled it as "ISI ki sajish"

Anyway even if ignore the media, what about your govt? Howcome they throw everything on Pakistan within moments. So stop comparing your country's official stance to PDF members emotional discharge.

A consulate of certain country needs to go up in red mist if you want this to stop or alternatively our leaders can keep running to Chinese and keep complaining like little bit*hes.
Kudos to the guard for their heroic defence

upload_2020-6-29_11-42-8.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom