What's new

4 FC men embraced Shadaat in Panjgur

What benefit iranians will get by spreading terrorisim in balochistan ?

I know that iranians are not angels but what could be the motive behind this ? On the contrary they will be beneficiary of peace in balochistan ...
They have for the past decade now, ever since the Iraqis started it

Sounds like Iranians.

Being their military superior, I expect us to put them in their place.
I say spank em, till they cry for mercy

Militants kill 6 Pakistani troops in southwest near Iran

Pakistani police say militants in two attacks on security forces killed six paramilitary troops in the southwestern Baluchistan bordering Iran.

Local police officer Hidayat Ullah said Monday that four troops were killed Sunday when gunmen opened fire on security forces in the town of Turbat. Two troops were killed in the southwestern town of Loralai a day earlier.

No one immediately claimed responsibility, but suspicion fell on militants and the Islamic State group, which emerged as a major force behind violence in the region in recent years.

Sunday's two attacks on Pakistani troops came days after an attack on Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard killed 27.

Iran claims that attack was "planned and carried out from inside Pakistan." Pakistan rejected the charge and condemned the violence in Iran and offered cooperation.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/militants-kill-6-pakistani-troops-in-southwest-near-iran

Moderator edited: Link lead to Foxnews....

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot-2019-02-18-13-04-44.png

@Soumitra @Nilgiri @Chhatrapati it seems I am not simple hymn singing brahmin despite having this surname, with blessings of god I shell change my surname to Joshi :D

Indeed god is the supreme above all!

It is under this leadership team of Shah plus Modi record number of Indian soldiers died in IOK and at LOC

Guess you missed the fact that Pakistan isn't Gujarati Muslims. You missed this small but important difference :)

Screenshot-2019-02-18-13-04-44.png

@Soumitra @Nilgiri @Chhatrapati it seems I am not simple hymn singing brahmin despite having this surname, with blessings of god I shell change my surname to Joshi :D

Indeed god is the supreme above all!

So you are proud of Modi’s Gujarat massacre in which 3,000 Gujarati Muslims, mostly women and children, were hunted down using voter registration information and mass-raped, burned alive.

You are a terrorist supporter. Disgrace to humanity.

It is under this leadership team of Shah plus Modi record number of Indian soldiers died in IOK and at LOC

Quite an achievement. :sniper:

We Pakistanis take credit only for LoC.

Kashmiris are doing the job in IOK.

Back
Top Bottom