What's new

3rd RESPONSE “We caught Jadhav red handed, we will catch other as well and bring them to justice,”

Jadhav is a innocent man kidnapped from Iran.

I am sure India will win the case in ICJ

Same Ignorant behaviour.
Hanging Yadav will go in favour of India but keeping him alive means he is a living evidence. Any foreign agency can interview him when important. Moreover, his video messages will keep hurting Indians.
And everytime when we kick his butt it gives us pleasure.
He is living evidence of Pakistan winning over RAW. And reminder of all martys of Pakistan who loss their life to eliminate enemies of State.

He is War Trophy.

He was kidnapped from Indian Navy.
Wow. Thats What I called Surgical Strike with evidence. :yahoo::chilli::dance3:

Keen to know if any country or organization condemned India for kulbushan yadav's confession..
At least no one pointed fingers at us, including Iran

Even Iran has not shared your views..

Kulbushan was sentenced to death by a military court that too in darkness with no defence.
Speaks the desperation

He is a living evidence of state of Pakistan..

May be you should look for definition of Surgical strike and kidnap

Jadhav is a innocent man kidnapped from Iran.

I am sure India will win the case in ICJ
Sure we will win.

Am waiting for icj to criticize & condemn the judiciary process

Keen to know if any country or organization condemned India for kulbushan yadav's confession..

Kulbushan was sentenced to death by a military court that too in darkness with no defence.
Speaks the desperation

Sure we will win.

Yes, we are going to win the case in ICJ.

No need.

He was lying. Doesn't matter for us.

Even somehow you do, KBY would still not coming back to mother India.

That is a different aspect. Yes, you are right, Pakistan may not release him. Anyway, if you don't leave Jadhav after ICJ judgement, it will show Pakistan in bad light.

That is a different aspect. Yes, you are right, Pakistan may not release him. Anyway, if you don't leave Jadhav after ICJ judgement, it will show Pakistan in bad light.

Theres no obligation to follow any ruling by the ICJ, and actually it was your people who made this claim years ago when we took you to the court over a water dispute.

Telling us to follow anything they say, while refusing to do so yourself in the past will only make you look like the biggest hypocrites in the world.

This case is win-win for us, if we win then it only furthers our point, if we lose then we can just ignore it and the rest of the world wouldn't even bat an eyelid.

Did any body observed that due to the mistake of wrong picture shown by Maliha Lodhi, the topic of Kashmir is still under discussion in UN even after days of formal speech,
Maliha lodhi just wanted to highlight Kashmir Issue but due to this mistake now Palestine issue is also in Picture with God's miracle,
Long live Kashmir.......
Long live Palestine......
Long live Maliha Lodhi..

Kulbhushan yadav is a lost case for Pakistan. You can't hang him as per your wish.
Even if he is a spy , doesn't matter to the world. Bcz every country knows that there are many spy networks are working in every country bcz fear of Islamist terrorism and for other issues.
US has spy in Russia and Russia has spy in US.
Even Russia , US, China , UK , KSA spy networks are working frequently in Pakistan .

But Pakistan still has no hard evidence to prove kulbhushan yadav even a spy, leave his connection with terrorism aside as Pakistan claims.

Pakistan can hang Yadav any time they want, but what good is a dead spy to them? He will be used as a political prop against India in international fora: trotted out as the face of Indian terrorism. No, better to keep him alive.

Doesn't matter for us. National security is far above than looking good to ICJ.

Another lame excuse to save your defeated face. :lol:
You don't have courage to present him in front of international media. Bcz it will expose you badly. You don't have courage to give council access even to India, forget international media.
Do You Lack common sense.

He is well trained spy. Not a pious peanut salesman.
Giving him access to international media without any kind of pressure.What do you expect him to say "I am a honest man. I was peeing in Balochistan as I had no toilet at home. Than Pak Army kidnapped me and accused me for supporting terror activites. But I was just having a pee."
He is a spy.
Every culprit say he is innocent.
Grow Up.

Speaks the desperation

Sure we will win.

Whole world points finger toward India on Kashmir Issue. Does it makes any difference for India to point finger or not its the same. As pointing to ignorant is useless.

According to wikipedia Surgical strike means "A surgical strike is a military attack which results in, was intended to result in"

So, a military attack intentioned to kidnap Yadav and getting a desired result is Surgical Strike.

You need to learn more.

Last edited:
Whole words points finger toward India on Kashmir Issue. Does it makes any difference for India to point finger or not its the same. As pointing to ignorant is useless.

According to wikipedia Surgical strike means "A surgical strike is a military attack which results in, was intended to result in"

So, a military attack intentioned to kidnap Yadav and getting a desired result is Surgical Strike.

You need to learn more.

Still my questions are unanswered

Back
Top Bottom