What's new

3rd Bangladesh Minister Cancels Visit Amid Tension Over Citizenship Law

Cant blame them.
Reverse migration is already began .
When it is Modi &Shah team , it is better to donot try their patience . They knows all kind of political equations.

Oh we are scared.
This is what happens when you test genuine tolerance of Indian people.
If you are good ,we are also good . Otherwise we knows how to pick the leaders that can make everything right at one short round .
LOL. another indian bloke high on cowka cola...

India stronk!

Shameless are the ones who come here taking potshots at India
I dont feel any shame to call india rapestan full of fugly cultured people. It should be you indian...
then turns a blind eye to their bretheren who cross over to India jumping across fence and living as a freeloader at Indian tax payers expense.
Yah very believable. When indian itself is the biggest legal and illegal immigrant producer in this planet.

BTW, with CAA you can take in 20 millions plus partition leftovers...
After a while turns to their innate thuggery.
indians are real thugs of south asia. you blokes are the main reason of south asian problems...

NRC already happened in Assam. What are you on about?
Oh assam? Everyone is screaming to hold fresh NRC there if im not wrong. LOL...

As you said earlier:
Many work sites in Southern parts of India are facing shortage of migrant workers. CAA and NRC is going on.

How NRC in Assam effects south indian labor market? When NRC happened in south? Are you blabbering because of cowka cola effect?

I dont feel any shame to call india rapestan full of fugly cultured people. It should be you indian...
Such lot do not feel any shame no matter what happens. That's why you described yourselves well.

Yah very believable. When indian itself is the biggest legal and illegal immigrant producer in this planet.
Bong rear end theories. The biggest source of illegal migrants are Bangladesh on the contrary.
Bangladesh is now the single biggest country of origin for refugees on boats.

BTW, with CAA you can take in 20 millions plus partition leftovers...
As long as they are not trouble making koolies.
indians are real thugs of south asia. you blokes are the main reason of south asian problems...
Go to any country especially the ME, ask an arab who are trouble making migrants. Go to UK, check stats to see who lives in absolute shitty environment, breeding and free loading benefit check. Or the US, see who comes in the bottom strata of income among South Asians. It will give a clear picture of who are the rotten eggs of South Asia, rapping up the fake 3 million genocide sob story.

Such lot do not feel any shame no matter what happens. That's why you described yourselves well.
Too much cowka cola? I was describing your rapestan and its childrens...
Bong rear end theories. The biggest source of illegal migrants are Bangladesh on the contrary.
Bangladesh is now the single biggest country of origin for refugees on boats.
We officially accept that our people want to immigrate to western countries and there is lots of illegal Bangladeshis in Western countries.

With just couple of thousands of illegal immigrants Bangladesh became the largest illegal immigrant source? I dont expect sensible replies from you Cowka cola drinkers...

Just look at below links and enjoy the indian achievements in illegal immigration in lakhs:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/01/us/undocumented-visa-overstays.html
Entering US via Mexico — why are so many Indians risking their lives?
https://www.dw.com/en/entering-us-via-mexico-why-are-so-many-indians-risking-their-lives/a-51016493
India rejects deal on return of illegal immigrants from UK amid fears of mass deportations
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...return-illegal-immigrants-uk-amid-fears-mass/

And immigrating to India? Wak thuu...
As long as they are not trouble making koolies.
They will be. Especially for your women folks. But they're non muslims you have to take them in...
Go to any country especially the ME, ask an arab who are trouble making migrants.
I will ask some ME members here and tag you if I remember.

BTW, most Arabs are muslims too if you dont know. For them most indians are dick worshiping kafir...
Go to UK, check stats to see who lives in absolute shitty environment, breeding and free loading benefit check. Or the US, see who comes in the bottom strata of income among South Asians.
Dont know if other south asians are so bad then why western countries take them in? And most importantly, why super rich and educated indians leave their la la land for western countries? LOL

India stronk!
It will give a clear picture of who are the rotten eggs of South Asia
Its Rapestan the biggest immigrant producer on planet earth...
rapping up the fake 3 million genocide sob story.
Which is accept by your rapestani PM too...

Last edited:
The only dot is on your forehead.

Also, loving the fact Bangladeshis are waking up to the true nature of BJP India.
That dot washable or removed but some hAve it permanent

We want friendly relations with BD.but the pole vaulters will return the same way and place they came to India

We want friendly relations with BD.but the pole vaulters will return the same way and place they came to India

Bullshit.

What you want is subservient neighbors.

You want friendly relations, then
1) Give back kashmir to pakistan
2) Ask BSF to stop smuggling cows and drugs at our border
3) Stop your abuse on Indian Muslims
4) Leave us alone
1) why
2) BSF is there to stop any illegal movement.
3)if the Indian Muslims are abused their numbers won't be increasing .
4) we will leave you alone only in your country or any other country but not in India. Illegals have to leave

About time BD government showed some balls.

Happy so see the government is finally waking up to the Hindutva threat.

3)if the Indian Muslims are abused their numbers won't be increasing .
Muslim (as well as Christians) has great ability to thrive in adverse situation. When Jesus was crucified there were only 40 Christians, next 300 years, Christian faced severe persecution, mighty Roman Empire hunted them down and feed them to the lions, yet their number swelled to 6 million in 300 years and ultimately converted the entire Roman Empire to Christianity. Muslims also thrived in adverse situation. In the earliest days, a band of tribal Arab Muslims faced the might of Byzantine and Persian empire, defeated them both and established an empire spanning from Spain to Western China.

About time BD government showed some balls.

Happy so see the government is finally waking up to the Hindutva threat.
Lmao hasina dont have a choice...she is shameless. Still whinning about Pakistan and 1971 time to time. Now that BJP make it clear how they dont give two cent about her.... she is forced to act tough. Otherwise some bd military officer will do same as 1975.

For india perfect neighbor is some thing like Bhutan. I heard even nepal only other hindu majority country also trying best to distance from BJP india and get close to china. That tell's a lot.

This is what happens when you test genuine tolerance of Indian people. If you are good ,we are also good . Otherwise we knows how to pick the leaders that can make everything right at one short round .

Well in real sense we in Bangladesh don't give a rat's A$$ what happens in Endeya.

Instead of making wild boasts, let's look at reality - NaMo is in backpedal mode because him and that idiot Motabhai aide of his, both 'mis-under-estimated' the protests that'd follow the passing of NRC in Parliament. It is the same type of Banana Republic idiocy that the previous demonetization move was. One fuckup after another.

Making smug boasts a bit too soon when reality looks like this.
  • 25 people in India are dead in protests.
  • Bihar, Assam and WB have all sworn they will not go along with NRC/CAB. Assam by the way has a BJP-led govt
  • Chaiwala swearing up and down that 'law is not anti-Muslim' - no one in India gives two hoots
  • Chaiwala is publicly contradicting Motabhai ""Since my government has come to power, since 2014 to now, I want to tell [1.3 billion] citizens, there has been no discussion on even the word NRC"
  • Mahathir Muhammad of Malaysia, which has loads of Hindu Tamils as citizens, said, "I am sorry to see that India, which claims to be a secular state now is taking action to deprive some Muslims of their citizenship," said the 94-year-old leader."If we do that here, I do not know what will happen. There will be chaos and instability, and everybody will suffer."
  • The United Nations has called the CAA "fundamentally discriminatory" while the United States' State Department has urged India to "protect the rights of its religious minorities". This is 2020, not 1820.
  • I foresee other countries taking advantage of newfound Indian racism by being racist to Indians themselves. Loads of Indians will be attacked in foreign countries and India will see a backlash seeing its own citizens as returnees as well as loss of remittances. Of course dumbfuck veg idiots sitting in Akhdas and Shakhas have no clue about racism repercussions when they are semi-educated themselves.
  • Toilet-less nations being racist is a laughable concept when your effed up country depends on other countries for remittance as well as tourism as large sources of income. Sanghis can't afford to be racists.
Thanks for sinking India and keeping it at Third World stage permanently. You yourselves did it, no bombs or Chinese ICBMs will be needed. :lol:

Well in real sense we in Bangladesh don't give a rat's A$$ what happens in Endeya.

Instead of making wild boasts, let's look at reality - NaMo is in backpedal mode because him and that idiot Motabhai aide of his, both 'mis-under-estimated' the protests that'd follow the passing of NRC in Parliament. It is the same type of Banana Republic idiocy that the previous demonetization move was. One fuckup after another.

Making smug boasts a bit too soon when reality looks like this.
  • 25 people in India are dead in protests.
  • Bihar, Assam and WB have all sworn they will not go along with NRC/CAB. Assam by the way has a BJP-led govt
  • Chaiwala swearing up and down that 'law is not anti-Muslim' - no one in India gives two hoots
  • Chaiwala is publicly contradicting Motabhai ""Since my government has come to power, since 2014 to now, I want to tell [1.3 billion] citizens, there has been no discussion on even the word NRC"
  • Mahathir Muhammad of Malaysia, which has loads of Hindu Tamils as citizens, said, "I am sorry to see that India, which claims to be a secular state now is taking action to deprive some Muslims of their citizenship," said the 94-year-old leader."If we do that here, I do not know what will happen. There will be chaos and instability, and everybody will suffer."
  • The United Nations has called the CAA "fundamentally discriminatory" while the United States' State Department has urged India to "protect the rights of its religious minorities". This is 2020, not 1820.
  • I foresee other countries taking advantage of newfound Indian racism by being racist to Indians themselves. Loads of Indians will be attacked in foreign countries and India will see a backlash seeing its own citizens as returnees as well as loss of remittances. Of course dumbfuck veg idiots sitting in Akhdas and Shakhas have no clue about racism repercussions when they are semi-educated themselves.
  • Toilet-less nations being racist is a laughable concept when your effed up country depends on other countries for remittance as well as tourism as large sources of income. Sanghis can't afford to be racists.
Thanks for sinking India and keeping it at Third World stage permanently. You yourselves did it, no bombs or Chinese ICBMs will be needed. :lol:
What worry me is indian economy going to callapse in future. And bjp will become even more righwing to stay in power. Like it or not this will impact bd and all other south Asian countries.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom