What's new

Featured 39 injured as attackers lob hand grenade at JI's Kashmir rally in Karachi

The SRA resurged under the noses of our intelligence; wonder why people are so paranoid about getting picked up - after all they aren't demi-gods or something.

Remind me of what Kakar said in interview. You will always have these types, foreign funded or locally. Doesn't matter how much rights they have, devolution of power etc

SRA could be another terrorist wing of PPP.

So who's responsible for turning a shit show into an active insurgency?

Liberals, PPP and Altaf Hussain
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/altaf-hussain-to-head-sindhu-desh-announces-leader-of-jsmm.679490/

India is really taunting us in fact daring us while our PM continue to harp "The no war" song.

The SRA resurged under the noses of our intelligence; wonder why people are so paranoid about getting picked up - after all they aren't demi-gods or something.

These liberal terrorists, like the PTM, aren't "apna bacha" or "mere bhai".

It's time to wipe them out, anyone that wages war on the Islamic Republic of Pakistan whether in our universities brainwashing our youth or on twitter I am all for making them disappear.

Pakistan's government needs to setup a mechanism to report and demand these be shut down.

Somewhere we, as citizens of Pakistan, can also report these liberal terrorists.

It's one thing for Pakistani's online to do it it's another thing when a country's government does it and sues ISP's abroad that refuse to comply.

SRA could be another terrorist wing of PPP.

Not sure if it was Z.A Bhutto that started this sh*t but recall reading a post on twitter which highlighted a book where which confirms he used this kafir terrorist bullshit after he lost the 1970 election.

I totally believe that the PPP, if not filled with these liberal terrorist scum, have significant ties to them.

It's time to deal with this party come what may. Arm patriots in Pakistan to deal with these animals on our streets and beyond.

The ISI and Pakistani government have learned A LOT from combating Covid19 in the country particularly how to monitor and track down people of interest. Utilize all sources of information, ally with China and Turkey to assist with the technology necessary to detect and find these people, then hunt these terrorists down.

39 injured as attackers lob hand grenade at JI's Kashmir rally in Karachi

Fahad Zulfikar Updated 05 Aug 2020

Comments

(Karachi) At least 39 people were injured in a blast that occurred at Jamaat-i-Islami's Kashmir rally in Karachi, media reported on Wednesday.

Police officials said two unidentified motorcyclists lobbed a hand grenade at the rally resulting in injuries to 39 people. They added that the incident took place near Baitul Mukarram Masjid in Gulshan-e-Iqbal area. The rally was on its way to Hassan Square.

The police maintained that the blast occurred during the speech of Hafiz Naeemur Rehman.

Officials said they are collecting evidence from the blast site and conducting investigations into the incident.

Soon after the incident, law enforcement agencies reached the site and cordoned of the area. Rescue workers shifted the injured to nearby hospital for treatment.

Further probe is underway.

Earlier on July 8, a retired Rangers personnel was killed in a hand-grenade attack in Sachal area.

Police said that unknown attackers riding on motorcycles hurled a hand-grenade at a bakery in the limits of Sachal police station. As a result, the owner of the bakery, who is former employee of Rangers, was killed.

https://www.brecorder.com/news/4000...-hand-grenade-at-jis-kashmir-rally-in-karachi
----------
Indian trained agents committing atrocities and keeping Karachi on the edge.

LOL who tf are Punjabis? Pakistani version of Brahmans?

Whatever the case you wont see a Pujabi Revolutionary army killing Sindhi, Balochi or Pukhtoon just bcz they want to settle in their area. Just pick any city in Punjab and you find any racists trying to kick out people of other provinces and ethnicity. There is hate against Afghanis but that hate is universal across all Pakistan. Pubjab has opened up to every province but dare i say a Punjabi tries to venture into any other province he would probably get eyeballed as a foreigner on the get go yet we are the Brahamins here.

So i would request that you tone down your racist $hitshow here.

we should invade iok with chinese,one year has passed we have done nothing now time to teach india severe lesson and liberate kashmir from india

Calm down fvckwit. It was my retort to this racist post:

"If punjabi isn't safe in Pakistan then no one else should be."

Yeah nice work being a racist jackass in response to another racist jackass. For all you know he could be a false flagger Indian but you proved his point nonetheless. The way you were oozing anti punjabi sentiment like filthy racist i doubt it was in response to a single comment.

Dont know where the Imran/Bajwa doctrine is leading the country. The 5th largest country with a 6th largest military having the 6th largest nuke stockpile country is finding hard to counter cockroaches.

I think 1 guy was martyred in the attack his name was Rafiq Tanoli.

Only the name of insurgent groups is being used to make it look like internal problems but in reality, the roots of all anti-state activities lead to one place.

Back
Top Bottom