What's new

360 killed in terrorist blasts targeting Easter in Sri Lanka

A politician did reveal everything years ago but he was falsely branded as an Islamophobes by corruptil politicians and extremist Muslim politicians and some even attacked him for nonsensical reasons like being a friend of Gotabhaya and was accused of having "deals" with Rajapaksa (again false). He was forced to defect to the Rajapaksa camp because Ranil did not defend him.
He gave a media announcement after the attacks and is now being considered a hero on SL for speaking out

Yes authoritarian enforced political correctness breeds and protects extremism...and then its just matter of time for the whole thing to spark and explode somewhere.

SL govt must change how it works on such issues....there must be balance on this. There is much common sense things that were simply not done, and everything bad is supposed to have just magically gone away after civil war ended.

A politician did reveal everything years ago but he was falsely branded as an Islamophobes by corruptil politicians and extremist Muslim politicians and some even attacked him for nonsensical reasons like being a friend of Gotabhaya and was accused of having "deals" with Rajapaksa (again false). He was forced to defect to the Rajapaksa camp because Ranil did not defend him.
He gave a media announcement after the attacks and is now being considered a hero on SL for speaking out
Om Shanti for the souls.
We will fight shoulder by shoulder against the perpetrators and your government know who they are but doesn't want to reveal it for the time being.

We are proud to wage Jihad on opressors and calling us Jihadists or Islamists is truly an honor to us.

Coming back to the topic. No Pakistani was involved in that terror attack and every sane Pakistani condemns it so keep your BS to yourself. No need to act like an Indian or you will be treated like one.
They won’t take the time to learn what is Jihad and what is Islam.

This attack represented neither.

Years of propaganda has laid the groundwork for blaming SL Muslims and Pro-Muslim SLs in general.

Need proof, look above at the comments of Indians and SLs here.

This is all for political means.

Muslims of SL need to make their way out, as it will be open season on Muslims very soon.

Surrounded on two sides by both Indian-sponsored Radical Hindus and Radical Buddhists.

@Gibbs @HeinzG @Godman ...Calm down friends...Do not loose your calm with few wild assumptions...There are pakistan posters who may be different..but @Peaceful Civilian is definitely not meaning bad or supporting any terrorist here..

But in the time of crisis, we always need symbolic scapegoat to burst our emotions...Pakistan is a muslim country..Being the environment where even good people who are Muslims got imapcted due to perception issue, so some Pakistan posters are trying to suggest to not to target all Muslims in quest to find the culprit...

I am pretty sure SL gov will do justice and nab the culprit..

But some one asked a very good question...When assimilation of Muslims with Non Muslims are limited, how do you know who is extremist and who is peaceful??
And here the myth of education removes radicalism from mind of the people is wrong...Because bombers are from rich and well to do familly...

We are proud to wage Jihad on opressors and calling us Jihadists or Islamists is truly an honor to us.

Coming back to the topic. No Pakistani was involved in that terror attack and every sane Pakistani condemns it so keep your BS to yourself. No need to act like an Indian or you will be treated like one.

He is referring terrorist as Jihadist...Why are you using the word “We” here for yourself...

@Gibbs @HeinzG @Godman ...Calm down friends...Do not loose your calm with few wild assumptions...There are pakistan posters who may be different..but @Peaceful Civilian is definitely not meaning bad or supporting any terrorist here..

But in the time of crisis, we always need symbolic scapegoat to burst our emotions...Pakistan is a muslim country..Being the environment where even good people who are Muslims got imapcted due to perception issue, so some Pakistan posters are trying to suggest to not to target all Muslims in quest to find the culprit...

I am pretty sure SL gov will do justice and nab the culprit..

But some one asked a very good question...When assimilation of Muslims with Non Muslims are limited, how do you know who is extremist and who is peaceful??
And here the myth of education removes radicalism from mind of the people is wrong...Because bombers are from rich and well to do familly...

Sometimes I keep getting pleasantly surprised by you. Much good sense in this post.

He is referring terrorist as Jihadist...Why are you using the word “We” here for yourself...

Jihadist, Islamist, Political Islam are made up terms which take sacred Islamic terms and corrupt the meaning to suggest something entirely different.

@OsmanAli98 Check your 'friend' liking and commenting here to stoke the flames against Muslims in this thread. The agenda is clear for all to see.

Being humane and having positive opinions towards Muslims does not mean that you are allowing terrorists to attack you. Vice versa.

It creates sympathy for others and a common front to go after any anti-state elements, regardless of where they come from.

Sometimes I keep getting pleasantly surprised by you. Much good sense in this post.

Jihadist, Islamist, Political Islam are made up terms which take sacred Islamic terms and corrupt the meaning to suggest something entirely different.

@OsmanAli98 Check your 'friend' liking and commenting here to stoke the flames against Muslims in this thread. The agenda is clear for all to see.

Being humane and having positive opinions towards Muslims does not mean that you are allowing terrorists to attack you. Vice versa.

It creates sympathy for others and a common front to go after any anti-state elements, regardless of where they come from.

It depends on your mindset towards me that keep you surprised...
I always beleive we should not see everything in a specific perception.Otherwise, i am an equal admirer of many aspect of Pakistan that drives to come to this forum....There are good segment of so called Sanghi Hindus like me who are not hell bent to see everything bad in Pakistan too....

Which friend none on PDF are friends tbh they are just aquentences to pass time

It depends on your mindset towards me that keep you surprised...
I always beleive we should not see everything in a specific perception.Otherwise, i am an equal admirer of many aspect of Pakistan that drives to come to this forum....There are good segment of so called Sanghi Hindus like me who are not hell bent to see everything bad in Pakistan too....

Are you a Sanghi and Modi supporter? I didn't know that. Your words don't seem like it.

I'm only surprised because sometimes you are not always this diplomatic and level-headed.

Are you a Sanghi and Modi supporter? I didn't know that. Your words don't seem like it.

I'm only surprised because sometimes you are not always this diplomatic and level-headed.

Personally that's his opinion I rather have a Frank person than someone who says sweet words but does otherwise

You broke several rules which I have noted for you. Reported.

Find anywhere in this thread where I have defended those heinous terrorists?

I do not, nor do any other Muslims, accept Daesh as followers of Islam. They are Khwarij.

You, along with your ignited friends, are making inferences and connections where none are there.

Fact is India and Burma are spreading false news trying to implicate any and all Muslims to this tragedy.

Radicals in SL are using this as an excuse to further harm SL Muslims.

Re-read my posts with a clear mind.

This is exactly what the end game is. I hope every Muslim reads the posts of SL posters here.

It is about China vs India, with China representing good ties with Muslims and India representing anti-Muslim hate.
Sri Lankan Muslims are not good. They destroyed buddhist historical sites, they attack Buddhist temples, they created extremist groups like National Tawheed Jamaat, they insulted Gautama Buddha on many occasions. They need to be treated like Buddhist Burma. Sri Lankan Buddhists should rise and know their enemies.

Six Maldivians arrested in Sri Lanka - report

Six Maldivians have been arrested by Sri Lankan authorities in connection to the terrorist attacks that took place in Sri Lanka last Sunday, Maldivian media reported today.

The Maldivian Foreign Ministry has confirmed to AVAS that the six people were arrested and summoned to Sri Lankan police headquarters for questioning. The ministry did not comment whether the men have been released from police custody after questioning.

According to reports, one of the men was arrested after a library book on terrorist organization Islamic State (IS) was discovered in his home during a home search. Four out of the remaining men were arrested in the Negombo city area, and are all flight engineering students. It has been reported that a type of gun used for hunting was discovered in their home upon searching.

Some reports say the men have not been released from police custody and will be presented to court on Saturday morning to decide on their remand. Four out of the six men are being held at the main police station in Negombo.

320 people died and over 500 people were wounded in a series of bomb blasts that targeted churches and high-end hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday. Over 40 people have been arrested in connection to the blasts, with ISIS claiming responsibility for the attacks.

Over 15,000 Maldivians reside in Sri Lanka.

Source: Avas

http://www.adaderana.lk/news/54695/six-maldivians-arrested-in-sri-lanka-report

--------------------------------------
Don’t withdraw army from North

Former Northern Provincial Council Minister Anandi Shashidharan has requested that the security provided to the North be strengthened and that the army should not be removed from there because of the prevailing situation.

She told the media that the army and police security should be beefed up to ensure the people’s safety though she had earlier urged the government to withdraw the army from the North.
@manlion

Ms. Shashidharan said the government should take the complete responsibility for the bomb attacks on Easter Sunday.

“Had the government acted on the intelligence reports they received, it could have averted a disaster of this magnitude,” she said and added that all Sri Lankans should rise together as one nation against terrorism and the government should do its utmost to ensure the safety of all the citizens.

“Those who are from Islamic extremist groups and have links with international terror outfits should be arrested without delay,” Ms. Shashidharan said.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/front_page/Don’t-withdraw-army-from-North/238-166037

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ban Madarasa Islamic Schools: CBK

Former President Chandrika Kumaratunga yesterday called for the banning of Madarasa Islamic Schools in Sri Lanka saying the children are taught extremism in those institutions.

Ms. Kumaratunga expressed these sentiments at the all party-all faith conference held at the parliamentary complex last evening.

“Madarasa schools have been existing in Sri Lanka for the last ten years. Children are taught extremism in these schools. I informed about these to the present regime as well but no action was taken,” Ms. Kumaratunga said.

“I have been told that some Muslim children who were studying at Ladies College have left that school and had joined a Madarasa school,” she added.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/breaking_news/Ban-Madarasa-Islamic-Schools:-CBK/108-166061

There are questions. Why India refrained from sharing possible attack information with Sri Lanka and why the ringleader made many trips to India to get terrorism training from RAW? Zaharan who is Kharji founded his own mosque with funding from Ajit Doval. I am very pitty that Indian is being used by western power and proving the western goal by killing innocent people.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...-says-top-military-source/article26959549.ece
in the country of Muslims 9.7% and Christians 7.6%.there is no way of conflict between two religion .to beat this logic, Western Power nexus made the first attack in New Zeland Mosque to create such hype among people. This type of all events interconnected to achieve that geopolitics goal .offcourse we have clearly seen here, they are trying to counter Chinese economic growth in the region.
These are Tamil Tiger imported from South India under the name of Daesh operative and according to
Isreali Head of a right-wing think tank says the existence of ISIS serves a "strategic purpose" in the West's interests

https://www.salon.com/2016/08/23/is...s-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
Also Look at this news how Daesh agent who was known in Libya as Abu Hafs and imam of a large mosque in Benghazi, Libya's second largest city, then he became a Daesh leader Spy from Isreal(India best friend )held in Libya, These Daesh ideas India imported from Isreal to weaken the neighboring countries.
The Hebrew website whose name translates to “Central Issues”, added that Ephraim Benjamin is a Jewish spy and that he mingled with Libyans following the 2011 revolution that resulted in the ouster of former Moammar Ghaddafi who is the dictator in the western lens but very loyal to his own people.
https://www.mintpressnews.com/isis-commander-captured-libya-revealed-mossad-agent/231863/

Last edited:
Sri Lankan imaam banished him from mosque .

Went India got trained and blew up churches back in Sri Lanka ?

Woah

At least 700 Pakistani refugees from a persecuted Ahmadi sect are in hiding after fleeing their homes in the Sri Lankan port city of Negombo as communal tensions soar in the aftermath of the deadly Easter bombings.

They faced persecution in Pakistan for not being true Muslims & now they are facing persecution in Sri Lanka for being true Muslims. Out of the frying pan into the fire.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-in-sri-lanka-as-tensions-rise-after-bombings

At least 700 Pakistani refugees from a persecuted Ahmadi sect are in hiding after fleeing their homes in the Sri Lankan port city of Negombo as communal tensions soar in the aftermath of the deadly Easter bombings.

They faced persecution in Pakistan for not being true Muslims & now they are facing persecution in Sri Lanka for being true Muslims. Out of the frying pan into the fire.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-in-sri-lanka-as-tensions-rise-after-bombings
for such community not only enjoy in this hell but Allah punish them as well in hell.
These people [Ahmadis] are a threat to Pakistan , its constitution, and ideology Because theirs is a false religion. pakistan ideology base on Sovereignty belongs to Allah.
Because theirs is a false religion, Ahmadis, who believe the Messiah Ghulam Ahmad lived after Islam's prophet Muhammad, insist they are Muslim and demand as much right to practice their faith in Pakistan as other people. these people in SL spread the same message about their False Messiah.I know so many Ahmadi people in Pakistan were a relatively strong group within the Pakistani establishment and have no such persecution in Pakistan. Just trying to get the easy foreign asylum and spreading their false news back by western media that members of the community have been intimidated and terrorized and that their prayers and activities have been banned in many districts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom