What's new

360 killed in terrorist blasts targeting Easter in Sri Lanka

Reported again, learn to be civil.

Firstly, I will let you know one thing. Emotional blinded rage is something Muslims all around the world have learned to adapt to in the WOT. You can no longer silence us by your anger. We have been blamed from things to A to Z, and we will no longer take any more blame. It never stops.

I never claimed Buddhists committed these attacks, it is Daesh. Daesh did not act alone, and it is my view that they were abetted by RAW, which also funded your LTTE insurgency. It is not the first time that these Khwarij have been mercenaries for hire.

Don’t make the mistake of blaming the Muslims of SL, they are victims in this.

Secondly, I am not responsible for your society swallowing Indian and Burmese propaganda whole sale. No Muslim is responsible nor will we sugarcoat it for you to make you feel better.

A Christian church was attacked by some bombers, and before any blame was given, Indian media started blaming Muslims. Your own FM condemned India for its tactless behavior.

Ask questions now before you regret the descent into violence and chaos which foreign agencies are pushing SL towards.

Now is the time to be sensible and ask questions.

For what purpose was this act done?

Why specifically did they target SL now?

What can be gained by promoting Islamophobia in SL, and who gains?

Who loses the most from these attacks?

Lastly, your rails against Wahhabis, Jihad, Muslims, Islam, or Pakistan means nothing. It is nothing which we haven’t heard from before and it’s a gut reaction.

Daesh is responsible, they do not represent any of the things above which you mentioned.

If you can’t comment without spouting abuse and insults, maybe you shouldn’t be on PDF.

We will discuss these topics in relation to its implications for China, Pakistan, and SL Muslims whether you are here or not.

I want all the readers here to notice the play between Indians and SL at this moment, this is a gut reaction which shows that’s Islamophobia did not appear in SL overnight.

Pakistan, nor any other Muslim nation, care if you shift towards India. You will do it at your own loss and suffer again under Indian proxy control and civil war.

The danger right now is for SL’s Muslim minority. We will see how far reprisals, backlash, and hate violence spreads.

I hope SL government can control the situation.

No one forced the blame on Muslims everyone blamed it on Muslim extremists which you are so desperate to save by blaming it on Israel which has NOTHING to do here.
Asking us to be civil after using the deaths of people I know to spread conspiracy theories is a joke. You are showing how sub-human trash you are.

Your family and loved ones should be killed and their corpses must be carried in pieces in front of you. Let's see how "civil" you are going to be. F*cking bastards

You were dancing here about the possibility of the attackers being Buddhists but when they turned out be Jihadists you suddenly started blaming everyone except Jihadists. It's Israel, the US, India and BBS. But not Jihadists, they are mercenaries suicide bombing mercenaries from rich families. Just because you madrassa educated trash on earth believe that doesn't mean the rest of the world believe that.

Sri Lanka is the prime example of what will happen to a politically correct society.

There were several arrests but those were either sidelined or downplayed by some powerful Muslim politicians of the government. They should be hanged for cold blooded murder.

Why don't you people take them all?

:disagree:

You have serious problems and a foul mouth.

You can go on abusing us here, makes no difference to me.

Islam teaches us better than this.

I have reported you again. Mods, please deal with this.

No one forced the blame on Muslims everyone blamed it on Muslim extremists which you are so desperate to save by blaming it on Israel which has NOTHING to do here.
Asking us to be civil after using the deaths of people I know to spread conspiracy theories is a joke. You are showing how sub-human trash you are.

Your family and loved ones should be killed and their corpses must be carried in pieces in front of you. Let's see how "civil" you are going to be. F*cking bastards

You were dancing here about the possibility of the attackers being Buddhists but when they turned out be Jihadists you suddenly started blaming everyone except Jihadists. It's Israel, the US, India and BBS. But not Jihadists, they are mercenaries suicide bombing mercenaries from rich families. Just because you madrassa educated trash on earth believe that doesn't mean the rest of the world believe that.

When you are a politician you have to accept every one from every social strata to support you. Understand that basic rule first. Even if the god come to meddle in political works he also needs the support of even the scum of society.

We will be going in what circles? That is complete hogwash.

I will vote MR if he says he isn't going to let the likes of Rajitha cross over and the the two scumbag parties ACMC and the SLMC join them. Even during MR era they were spreading Wahabism for Saudi funding. Hell if he publicly says he would rather be defeated than allow them into the govt even the hardline Kapuwath Kola types will be rallying towards MR.

I was thinking about doing campaign work for Gota's campaign if I have time. Although I am pretty sure he can win without a campaign at the current state. I hear he has all the necessary funding now. Rumours say the cardinal has also agreed to support him. Rajitha and the likes have been trying to sabotage his campaign for a reason. If he becomes president then all chances of sneaking into the next govt are lost.
At the current state they can make a govt more powerful than JR's and hopefully they will use it to get rid of the parasites that have been jumping to the government after every election.

I am surprised by the attitude of the Sri Lankan posters here towards Pakistanis. We literally helped them win a civil war with our limited resources.

Emotions are high but it would be wise not to drag Pakistan here.

I will vote MR if he says he isn't going to let the likes of Rajitha cross over and the the two scumbag parties ACMC and the SLMC join them. Even during MR era they were spreading Wahabism for Saudi funding. Hell if he publicly says he would rather be defeated than allow them into the govt even the hardline Kapuwath Kola types will be rallying towards MR.

I was thinking about doing campaign work for Gota's campaign if I have time. Although I am pretty sure he can win without a campaign at the current state. I hear he has all the necessary funding now. Rumours say the cardinal has also agreed to support him. Rajitha and the likes have been trying to sabotage his campaign for a reason. If he becomes president then all chances of sneaking into the next govt are lost.
At the current state they can make a govt more powerful than JR's and hopefully they will use it to get rid of the parasites that have been jumping to the government after every election.
so you are also in the indian charming mantra and hurting Muslim.India is playing a Cheap shot that the whole world saw coming .It was only a matter of time before Indian media predictably blamed Pakistan for the Sri Lankan terrorist attacks, which just happened earlier this week in a piece by Vicky Nanjappa for “Oneindia” about “How ISI radicalised Sri Lanka through the Pakistan High Commission“. The writer wasted no time in reminding the reader about a years-long scandal in Sri Lanka initiated by India’s National Investigation Agency (NIA) and claiming that a Pakistani diplomat on the island nation was responsible for plotting a Mumbai-style attack in South India, never mind the fact that the incident that this allegedly masterminded one was being based on was actually a false flag. In fact, it can be argued that one of the consequences of the Mumbai attacks is that India capitalized on the manufactured notion that Pakistan’s ISI intelligence agency was behind it in order to portray its rival as a regional bogeyman who all of South Asia had to be suspicious of from then on out, so it’s logical in hindsight why India’s RAW intelligence agency would also cook up a conspiracy about this in Sri Lanka in an attempt to weaken historically strong Pakistani-Sri Lankan relations.

In reality, these public accusations by the state and civil society are actually a form of Hybrid War in and of themselves, seems like you are also vicitim of hybrid war and blaming with nonsense comments to forum members, one that’s being waged not only on the minds of the international audience that India intends to trick into thinking that Pakistan is a “state sponsor of terrorism” and therefore should be subject to unilateral US sanctions and multilateral UN ones, but also against its own citizens who these perception management practitioners want to imbue with a deep sense of fear that they can then exploit to mislead their targets into thinking that India can only be protected by re-electing Modi and continuing his “muscular” foreign policy. I predicted in my piece earlier this week about my “Initial Assessment Of The Terrorist Attacks In Sri Lanka” that “it’ll be tempting for some [international forces] to imply that their rivals’ intelligence agencies might have had a hand in the latest events, or at the very least present themselves as super tough on terrorism for domestic political reasons (e.g. Modi during the elections)” which is exactly what India is now doing.
This is what Pan-islamic is trying to explain to you , We know him in forum and we all understand what he is trying to explain but your knoweldge about muslim is very poor and making false flag assumption on this poor member who is trying explain you with his honest opinion and clear your mind from indian propaganada.
Indian is so master in fake news , It’s unsurprising that an Indian writer decided to opportunistically spin a convoluted and conspiratorial story purporting to link Pakistan’s ISI to the Sri Lankan terrorist attacks since the fake news claims and attendant innuendo being put forth appeal to the preconceived notions of the BJP’s base and will probably succeed in improving voter turnout for this constituency during the next phases of the country’s ongoing month-long electoral process. The introduction of this weaponized narrative into the Internet’s information ecosystem also carries with it the chance that it’ll be picked up by Sri Lankan media and consequently provoke a pro-Indian politician there to publicly praise the piece in order to trigger a crisis in Pakistani-Sri Lankan relations. Moreover, it’s too early to rule out the possibility of other forces republishing it with the intent of intensifying the so-called “Clash of Civilizations”, which might have the horrifying effect of inspiring right-wing “reprisal” attacks against the Western-based Pakistani diaspora in an attempt to trigger more inter-civlizational violence that would superficially advance this false divide-and-rule narrative.
Please stop your angry backlash face against muslim , you just a pawn in this hybrid war and fueling on burning issue. if you really win this war , try to understand your political situation and who is getting financial /political gain after this incidant.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/24/world/asia/sri-lankas-muslims.html
don't start something without conclusion , too late to stop and at the end you loose your good friend who help you in vicitory over Tamil Tiger ,

Last edited:
Forum rules suggest no insulting members if you can't be civil I will help by banning you, fair game?
Sister, I believe I did not insult anyone. As a Muslim I feel the need to defend the image of my religion by calling out the hypocrisy of those who refuse to own up to the criminal elements that do exist within the Muslim world and what do engage in activities of harming non-Muslims in the name of Islam.

If a Christian fanatic murders innocent Muslims then there is a direct connection between him and the worlds entire Christian community.

But if a criminal Muslim does the same, then there is a whole network of Zionists, Indians, Jews, Atheists and Christian's who are actually behind that?

If you think pointing out this fact is in insult, then you have given a whole new definition to the term insult.

I was merely pointing out a behavior that is clearly damaging the image of average Muslims like me and you and as a concerned Muslim I believe I have the right to do my part to point out hypocrisy. It is my Islamic right as a Muslim and it is my democratic right as a sovereign individual.

One should not be indifferent to the sufferings of others and simply start conjuring conspiracy theories with no evidence to back them, no matter which religion they are from. This is not a funny matter of jokes and conspiracies. Actual people lost their lives and actual people lost their loved ones.

Unless he has 100% undeniable evidence that Zionists, Atheists, Jews, Christian's and Indians are behind this then there are valid channels through which he can present this evidence and have the criminal parties held to account. Otherwise he is politicizing the deaths of people.

Last edited:
Breaking News

Forces recover bomb making raw materials in Samanthurai raid

Colombo (News 1st): A very large stock of material used to manufacture bombs has been recovered during a joint raid in the Senthilgaman area in Samanthurai, Ampara. This included several cans of fuel. The raid was conducted by the Police, STF and the Army. A banner similar to that of the Islamic State was also recovered.

https://www.newsfirst.lk/2019/04/26/forces-recover-items-in-samanthurai-raid/

Shootout in Sainthamarudu when forces raid suicide vest factory

Colombo (News 1st): A shootout occurred in the Sainthamarudu area in Kalmunai during a search operation being carried out by the Army and the Police STF.

According to the STF, the shootout occurred when they attempted to raid a location believed to have been used for the manufacturing suicide vests.

https://www.newsfirst.lk/2019/04/26/shootout-in-sainthamarudu/

Police says they found 46 swords & arrested a suspect from Slave Island during a search operation. Lankadeepa reports that swords were found from a mosque in the area

Massive search operation underway in Saithamarudu, Kalumunai with gunfire reported with security forces & another group. Reports of explosions heard

I am surprised by the attitude of the Sri Lankan posters here towards Pakistanis. We literally helped them win a civil war with our limited resources.

Emotions are high but it would be wise not to drag Pakistan here.

Then ask your Jihadists countrymen to stop white washing the murderers. Dragging half of the world and even saying the suicide bombers are mercenaries just because you can't accept they are Islamic extremists is unacceptable. The only thing you are interested is dragging Israel to everything.
I know some of the dead and wounded and all that happened because some f*cker wanted a shortcut to heaven and Pakistanis here are acting like shameless animals trying to shift the blame to everyone except the actual perpetrators. Indians calling Pakistanis terrorist sympathisers isn't wrong now

Then ask your Jihadists countrymen to stop white washing the murderers. Dragging half of the world and even saying the suicide bombers are mercenaries just because you can't accept they are Islamic extremists is unacceptable. The only thing you are interested is dragging Israel to everything.
I know some of the dead and wounded and all that happened because some f*cker wanted a shortcut to heaven and Pakistanis here are acting like shameless animals trying to shift the blame to everyone except the actual perpetrators. Indians calling Pakistanis terrorist sympathisers isn't wrong now

We are proud to wage Jihad on opressors and calling us Jihadists or Islamists is truly an honor to us.

Coming back to the topic. No Pakistani was involved in that terror attack and every sane Pakistani condemns it so keep your BS to yourself. No need to act like an Indian or you will be treated like one.

We are proud to wage Jihad on opressors and calling us Jihadists or Islamists is truly an honor to us.

Coming back to the topic. No Pakistani was involved in that terror attack and every sane Pakistani condemns it so keep your BS to yourself. No need to act like an Indian or you will be treated like one.

Apparently, SL shall be a natural ally of India, owing to the historical and cultural reasons. In that respect, relations between SL and Pak are on very flimsy and weak grounds.

This is what Pan-islamic is trying to explain to you , We know him in forum and we all understand what he is trying to explain but your knoweldge about muslim is very poor and making false flag assumption on this poor member who is trying explain you with his honest opinion and clear your mind from indian propaganada.

Thanks brother.

Many SL members have simply seen my name and saw me posting about RAW/Israel, and instead of taking the time to see what i am trying to say about Daesh, they assumed I am supporting the attack (based on absolutely nothing.)

I have always condemned violence against civilians, as it is against islam and also world peace.

This shows that SL has already become a victim of Indian propaganda and Islamophobia.

I knew from the beginning that Pakistan’s relationship with SL was based on a certain time and environment and would not last the rest of time.

As stated early, this narrative being pushed by India and Burma that Buddhism is under attack by Islam has found fertile soil in SL by terrorist monks and now has a new lease on life.

Truth is the first victim in a terrorist attack. We Muslims know it all too well as we have been seeing the same trends since 2001 after every attack.

Blanket blame on Muslims to increase pressure and oppression of Muslim minorities in Non-Muslim countries.

There are many forces in the world who want to see this conflict.

India was still bitter about losing SL to China and Pakistan, now they have rectified it due to the knee jerk reaction of the SL populace.

Sister, I believe I did not insult anyone. As a Muslim I feel the need to defend the image of my religion by calling out the hypocrisy of those who refuse to own up to the criminal elements that do exist within the Muslim world and what do engage in activities of harming non-Muslims in the name of Islam.

If a Christian fanatic murders innocent Muslims then there is a direct connection between him and the worlds entire Christian community.

But if a criminal Muslim does the same, then there is a whole network of Zionists, Indians, Jews, Atheists and Christian's who are actually behind that?

If you think pointing out this fact is in insult, then you have given a whole new definition to the term insult.

I was merely pointing out a behavior that is clearly damaging the image of average Muslims like me and you and as a concerned Muslim I believe I have the right to do my part to point out hypocrisy. It is my Islamic right as a Muslim and it is my democratic right as a sovereign individual.

One should not be indifferent to the sufferings of others and simply start conjuring conspiracy theories with no evidence to back them, no matter which religion they are from. This is not a funny matter of jokes and conspiracies. Actual people lost their lives and actual people lost their loved ones.

Unless he has 100% undeniable evidence that Zionists, Atheists, Jews, Christian's and Indians are behind this then there are valid channels through which he can present this evidence and have the criminal parties held to account. Otherwise he is politicizing the deaths of people.
Point out decently ....kind words are also a part of the beautiful Islam you claim to protect....

Point out decently ....kind words are also a part of the beautiful Islam you claim to protect....

Good you accept it. Don't think Sri Lankans in this forum are going take this attitude towards our dead. You are disgusting and worse than the worst of Indians. Dancing to blame the attacks on Buddhist extremists and then trying to drag Israel into this because you can't condemn your terrorist brothers. We have seen the behaviour of Pakistanis well enough in these threads

This is high time now. India and Sri Lanka must get together to form grand alliance to thwart Islamic extremism in the region.

Yes this is imperative. I still cannot believe that SL did not put some watchlist/monitoring at least of ISIS cadre that returned to SL. In fact they should have been locked up the moment they set foot on SL soil under say a POTA act....given they were part of a foreign terrorist group....and then fully investigated and charged with crimes and imprisoned at very least.

The argument that being part of terrorism on foreign soil and thus SL law does not apply is flimsy one (and I think Ranil actually used this excuse already...wtf). That must be sorted out right now.

SL needs strong leadership and strong action, it dropped the ball here big time.

Now our Govt starts enquiry of the role of the IS sleeper cells in Kerala.

There were apparently some arrests made in Coimbatore (my hometown) connected to jamaat network. NIA also got some intelligence from them that was passed onto SL both before and after these SL attacks.

More details will come out in months to come, right now lot of things are being pieced together still.

Yes this is imperative. I still cannot believe that SL did not put some watchlist/monitoring at least of ISIS cadre that returned to SL. In fact they should have been locked up the moment they set foot on SL soil under say a POTA act....given they were part of a foreign terrorist group....and then fully investigated and charged with crimes and imprisoned at very least.

The argument that being part of terrorism on foreign soil and thus SL law does not apply is flimsy one (and I think Ranil actually used this excuse already...wtf). That must be sorted out right now.

SL needs strong leadership and strong action, it dropped the ball here big time.

A politician did reveal everything years ago but he was falsely branded as an Islamophobes by corruptil politicians and extremist Muslim politicians and some even attacked him for nonsensical reasons like being a friend of Gotabhaya and was accused of having "deals" with Rajapaksa (again false). He was forced to defect to the Rajapaksa camp because Ranil did not defend him.
He gave a media announcement after the attacks and is now being considered a hero on SL for speaking out

Back
Top Bottom