What's new

350 Sikhs reach Pakistan for Maharaja Ranjit Singh anniversary

Some people trying to take advantage of this saying this is our city, acting like Sikhs have comeon your permisson and Lahore is your father's land.

oh Imran what is wrong with you there was a time when your posts were full of harmony and truth and now you have degraded your self to such level you have disappointed me my brother.

nothing is wrong i am same as always dear brother .and my level is grown in fact :D

The conquest of multan is a very inspirational story for it was there that the punjabi army of the Lahore Durbar gave the final farewell to the afghan infiltrators.

but why should ? i know it why multan was hell rich since it was safe from invaders 100s of years .

The Lahore Durbar was approached by the local Punjabi hindus and muslims for help to which it responded and an army was sent Nihangs(sikh warriors) were led by Akali Sadhu singh and the arty was led by the most trusted Muslim General of Sher-e-punjab, General Elahi baksh( Punjabi Muslim)
wrong my brother
story was started when mahraja get angry on nawab muzaffer because he give shelter to wali jhung siyal khan .mahraja send first army in 1816 under command of dewan chand komeed to multan . in that war multan army never let them control multan and they returned failed to lahore . thats why maharaja throw DEWAAN BHAWANI in jail becasue of this defeat .
maharaja when come back from jammu in 1818 he was little sick and after recovery he send another strong force with many strong sardars . kharak singh was head .they first control muzzfer gardh and then move to multan .deewwan hoti ram army send from lahore after khalsa army reached in multan as backup .sikhs controlled city in feb but they fight with nawab for killa 4 more months .for fort it was hell war between both muslims and sikhs fight very badly in these months . maharaja send daily mail to army for fight like braves and done the job .when maharja waited 3 months he himself come out from lahore to move for multan and stay in shalamar .akali sadhu singh was that brave man who along with his group break up the wall and capture a peace of wall on fort .after they enter fort nawab moved to sharine of bhao ul haq and fight one by one till al of his sons become shaheeds as braves and at the end he himself too.but after victory what happen is not propaganda . dewaan masr chand collect army and order them not to loot the city but khalsa army ignore him its a fact .history said sikh army looted Multan as nadershah looted delhi .many lakh rupees gold and whatever kharak singh got send back to Lahore . thousands womens sucide in wells for save themself from rapists and khalsa army never let a beautiful main of any home they even remove doors and send to lahore .at the back they destroyed shuja abad fort and take 4 lakh rupees wealth from there .

i am not queting a propaganda but from civil and military gazette of British 1881 from historical book HISTORY OF PUNJAB 1888 .

page0001.gif

The battle lasted long the self proclaimed Ghazi's fled the battle field and took cover of the the wall's of the fort the Punjabi general Elahi Baksh used 80 pounder to destroy the wall's but one of its wheel broke but in an act of bravery the sikh soldiers lined up each time the Cannon would fire four of them would support it with their shoulders the recoil was so heavy that they were thrown back, their place's were then taken by the next four, many died doing that, believe me brother only a courageous person can dare to stand near a firing cannon to support it with shoulders is far more daring thing.
When the wall was breached Nihang's led by Akali Sadhu Singh entered the fort, the nawab chose to die fighting and so did his son's they were brave men after all not like your nawab whose fort was seized and he submitted.

i never said they was not brave or they never fight .in fact i agree with you

now answer one simple question can a Punjabi army loot its own people it makes no sense at all.
no it was their own people dear and its was part on afg more then punjab those days .

before putting such serious allegation get complete knowledge of the subject.

its not allegation its history .

Be on topic... Blood sucking locust even include many other muslim kings, but i rather tend not to discuss it now!!
There was a thread of how many applications were rejected by pakistani authorities? like 50 pc of applications were rejected!!
Have they stated the reason for that yet?

Cos 350 is too small number, a big no can bring a lotta revenues...

Do you know the exact number? Where is the thread. If you are making a claim than please provide link with it as well. This is the second time I have seen you making claims on your own.

The Sikhs just do not come from India . They come from the other places of the world as well And the government of Pakistan have to compensate and make arrangements of the Sikhs residing in Pakistan as well for these events. So Please avoid making unreasonable claims. Last year alone we have made arrangements for over twenty two thousand pilgrims for the Guru Nanak and Besakhi events.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing is wrong i am same as always dear brother .and my level is grown in fact :D

but why should ? i know it why multan was hell rich since it was safe from invaders 100s of years .

wrong my brother
story was started when mahraja get angry on nawab muzaffer because he give shelter to wali jhung siyal khan .mahraja send first army in 1816 under command of dewan chand komeed to multan . in that war multan army never let them control multan and they returned failed to lahore . thats why maharaja throw DEWAAN BHAWANI in jail becasue of this defeat .
maharaja when come back from jammu in 1818 he was little sick and after recovery he send another strong force with many strong sardars . kharak singh was head .they first control muzzfer gardh and then move to multan .deewwan hoti ram army send from lahore after khalsa army reached in multan as backup .sikhs controlled city in feb but they fight with nawab for killa 4 more months .for fort it was hell war between both muslims and sikhs fight very badly in these months . maharaja send daily mail to army for fight like braves and done the job .when maharja waited 3 months he himself come out from lahore to move for multan and stay in shalamar .akali sadhu singh was that brave man who along with his group break up the wall and capture a peace of wall on fort .after they enter fort nawab moved to sharine of bhao ul haq and fight one by one till al of his sons become shaheeds as braves and at the end he himself too.but after victory what happen is not propaganda . dewaan masr chand collect army and order them not to loot the city but khalsa army ignore him its a fact .history said sikh army looted Multan as nadershah looted delhi .many lakh rupees gold and whatever kharak singh got send back to Lahore . thousands womens sucide in wells for save themself from rapists and khalsa army never let a beautiful main of any home they even remove doors and send to lahore .at the back they destroyed shuja abad fort and take 4 lakh rupees wealth from there .

i am not queting a propaganda but from civil and military gazette of British 1881 from historical book HISTORY OF PUNJAB 1888 .

page0001.gif

i never said they was not brave or they never fight .in fact i agree with you

no it was their own people dear and its was part on afg more then punjab those days .

its not allegation its history .

Brother before posting this you should have read the name of the author

if you have read the entire history of Punjab i am sure you might be knowing a little about Sardar Jassa Singh (also called Sultan-ul-quam) what a magnificent warrior he was you know he had a small group of soldiers many years before the main resistance against the afghans started he would attack the returning armies of Abdali who had a lot of gold and other thing they looted from India. The Sardar used to attack them in Guerrilla formations and he attacked the afghans even though he was highly outnumbered he did so to save more than two thousand Hindu girl's being taken to be traded.It entirely depend's on you you can call him a looter you can say that he plundered but before you say that just think what he really did and was it wrong?
with those resources he raised a powerful army which he later used to give a humiliating defeat to Abdali's General and later to establish himself as the Nawab of Kapurthala.

Just to clarify you, the sikh armies raided multan many times even before 1816 .
the nawab agreed to pay an yearly tribute and so they retreated.

But the great Maharaja wanted to include multan to his kingdom because of the reasons you have already mentioned his armies never looted they reclaimed what rightly belonged to Punjab and its people.

And for your kind information multan was always a part of Punjab linguistically, geographically and ethnically.

enough of off topic discussions we both are wasting our time

for jeddah we have package . but some thing else

UMRAH - TOPI - TASBEEH - JAYE NIMAAZ - MAKKAH VISIT -MADINAH VISIT - 40 PRAYERS IN HARAM .:rofl:

I am in for the Mecca visit be sure about that.:D

enough of off topic discussions we both are wasting our time

i agree with you :lol: in fact history books we both read are from different schools of thought and they have huge deference .so just leave history .you are my bro today keep history aside :smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom