What's new

350 Sikhs reach Pakistan for Maharaja Ranjit Singh anniversary

how long is course of the actual event? I am worried about the security of the people. if it lasts more than 3 days, the risk of an IED going off is very high.

do you people ever realize what sissies you sound like sometimes? your post reflects your utter cowardice

these are Sikhs in Peshawar which in 2009/10 saw MUCH worse terrorist attacks than Lahore ever saw. And yet these Sikhs are fiercely proud Pakistanis -- many even speak local Pashto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be on topic... Blood sucking locust even include many other muslim kings, but i rather tend not to discuss it now!!
There was a thread of how many applications were rejected by pakistani authorities? like 50 pc of applications were rejected!!
Have they stated the reason for that yet?
Cos 350 is too small number, a big no can bring a lotta revenues...

could care less about revenues from some simple, modest people who arent even rich or go to Pakistan to spend money

Be on topic... Blood sucking locust even include many other muslim kings, but i rather tend not to discuss it now!!
There was a thread of how many applications were rejected by pakistani authorities? like 50 pc of applications were rejected!!
Have they stated the reason for that yet?
Cos 350 is too small number, a big no can bring a lotta revenues...

could care less about revenues from some simple, modest people who arent even rich or go to Pakistan to spend money

OK ... & your contribution to the topic is???

Now you see jaat sahib why this any many topics go bad?
Granted bro our nations have difference of opinions but its acts like this we should attempt to promote to remove disharmony - i sincerely hope these guys pray and are given the best hospitality possible. The ground reality is any Sikhs will be made most welcome..

it may not be a revenue to u, but to small vendores, taxi drivers,hotels, lodges, they are also a source of income..
It will help them, but it may not help u....

it may not be a revenue to u, but to small vendores, taxi drivers,hotels, lodges, they are also a source of income..
It will help them, but it may not help u....

how long is course of the actual event? I am worried about the security of the people. if it lasts more than 3 days, the risk of an IED going off is very high.

itna hi der lagta hai to ayee kiyoon hai ? hum ne minat ker ke bulwaya hai ? jao ammi ke paas chup jao phir :tdown: IED ? when did IED blasted in lahore ?

that is pretty disgusting that we are hosting these people for THIS occasion

they usually come just for pilgrimage and all which is fine...why should Govt Punjab allow an event that co-memorates a blood-sucking locust like maharaja singh (admittedly, a formidable general)

if things were my way the event would be cancelled and these guys would be sent back across the border

Just like you respect Abdali there are a lot of people who respect sher-e-punjab show some respect brother

Sher e punjab my azz.....

but at least now the bhartis cant claim moral high ground in afghanistan...... ;)

Sher e punjab my azz.....

but at least now the bhartis cant claim moral high ground in afghanistan...... ;)

itna hi der lagta hai to ayee kiyoon hai ? hum ne minat ker ke bulwaya hai ? jao ammi ke paas chup jao phir :tdown: IED ? when did IED blasted in lahore ?

Nice reply Imran Bhai. But again these guys are troll and no matter how hard you try, you just can't help these people.

2616376653_810c15c182_o.jpg

Gurdwara Dera Sahib Panjvin Patshahi, Lahore, Pakistan

2616394715_e1aa65c78e.jpg

Sikhs_fleeing_Taliban_tak_003.jpg

Nankana Sahib

n65843519523635367107.jpg

2.jpg

b11.jpg

Some Pakistanis mistakenly confuse Maharajah Ranjeet with the period of Sikh warlodism and blame him for every wrong that was done by the Sikh war lords.

This is very notion is totally untrue.

Maharajah put an end to the Sikh war lords and brought much needed peace to the region.

Lahore fort's gate was opened when Maharaja approached the city. He didn't have to fight his way in.

The reason is that he had already proven to be a wise and just ruler and general and Muslim leaders of Lahore knew about his efforts towards bringing peace and harmony in Gujranwala and surrounding areas.

Once Maharaja took control of the Punjab, he didn't go around killing Muslims nawabs and subedars. He just co-opted them in the government.

This is why it is important for Pakistanis to understand their history without attaching false emotions related to religion and other mumbo jumbo.

peace.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom