What's new

35 ' punctures' in Elections 2013

Yeah that is the one.

You may want to continue your conversation via PM. We need not bother others with Off Topic discussion that would not interest others.
Okay bro but how do I use the PM function?? @Aeronaut any help

Last edited:
Ok Thinking "critically". Election rigging is the best thing that happened to PTI or else if PTI were to handed Federal mandate. They would had screwed it badly. It's a good thing they started off from provincial level, mistakes they are doing, would do, would affect a single province and also they would learn through hard way how to do things in a honest and upright way.

PTI would had done so many compromises on their core stance if they were handed Federal mandate that everybody would lost hope in IK by then.

that is a very amazing thing to say. If we believe that the elections were rigged at the alleged level, how is stealing of mandate a gud thing for anyone? And wat you are saying is that just because PTI would have done equally badly, it makes sense for PML-N to be in power. where is the sense in here?

as of PML-N performance: we have a pathetic NAB; a headless CCP (while the govt is planning massive privatization); a chartered accountant as an economist; a journalist heading PCB; more and more amnesty schemes while common man pays increasing tax; a mockery of Freedom to Information law; a potential local govts which is as centralized as Shehbaz Sharif wishes; State Bank's governor being forced to leave; and name it. In short everything is exactly where it should not be.

as of KPK performance: they are creating a provincial NAB from the scratch and with much needed autonomy and authority; a much appreciated Freedom to Information bill; much more targeted and financially autonomous local govts system; minimal political interference in police matters; a uniform education system; and so on.

If nothing else, atleast PTI would have chosen right people for running the semi govt and autonomous regulatory bodies. Delegating power to the right people is all what it takes to turn your fortunes.

There is a reason for this 35 puncture issue being raised on this very important time frame in Pakistan history . think can you?

what is so important about this 'time frame' which is so different from last 5 or 6 years?

Webmaster
Yeah that is the one.

You may want to continue your conversation via PM. We need not bother others with Off Topic discussion that would not interest others.
Bro I still don't have enough privileges for PM. Anyways my paternal mothers family moved to a place called Usman Shaheed from Lyallpur post 47. That place is like 10-12 km north of Chak Bamu. I have been there with my cousins. Next time I go back to India I will click picture from there and post them for you. If you can give me your grandfathers name, I will try to see whether anyone there recalls your family since i don't know whether the village was entirely Muslim before partition or not

Bro I still don't have enough privileges for PM. Anyways my paternal mothers family moved to a place called Usman Shaheed from Lyallpur post 47. That place is like 10-12 km north of Chak Bamu. I have been there with my cousins. Next time I go back to India I will click picture from there and post them for you. If you can give me your grandfathers name, I will try to see whether anyone there recalls your family since i don't know whether the village was entirely Muslim before partition or not

I have created a new thread for discussing roots from across the border. It would be better if we could take our conversation there. Roots across the Border

Pls feel free to copy this post of yours there and we could have a meaningful conversation there. Thanks for your interest BTW. :-)

Back
Top Bottom