What's new

35 ' punctures' in Elections 2013

Stop justifying election rigging, what is wrong is wrong no matter what you or anyone else will say. I never said simple majority is bad thing, I just explained you what would happen because of these 35 seats. I am stopping to argue with you more on this.

yeah whats wrong is wrong i agree, but there are no proofs suggesting this , only one call ? thats not enough mate

You will stop argue as your argument is week - simple .. no need to get personal on this matter ..

Telephone Call of Najam Sethi Nawaz Sharif Audio Surfaces

35 punctures during the elections, the assurance of Najam Sethi to Nawaz Sharif has rattled the whole country. The audiotape which has surfaced recently is online on the Internet, and the public is frantic about it. There is no doubt now about the rigging which was done on the 11th May to rob the nation of their rightful vote.

The then interim chief minister Najam Sethi was the core member of Nawaz Sharif team to do the rigging and to make sure that the PML-N wins by hook or by crook. Najam Sethi always have remained a controversial figure and everybody except PMLN objected on his nomination as everybody knew that he wont be fair and neutral.

Thats what happened. PTI lost the elections, when every poll was in favor of them, when they were the only party to enjoy the mass support in every province, especially in the Punjab. But the people like Sethi and the election commissioner and lower judiciary stole the mandate of the PTI, and Pakistan saw its worst rigging ever.

Now the nature has vindicated the Imran Khan and PTI, and have shown the world that PTI was right from the start. This audiotape of telephone call which has surfaced is the living proof that the fish is stinking, and this mandate of PMLN is fake one, and the real ruler is the PTI. Imran rules the heart.

Will Nawaz resign?

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @chauvunist @mafiya @mr42O @W.11 @Patriots @cb4 @Tameem @RAMPAGE

Dr. Shahid Masood exposing 35 Puncture Scandal

Thursday

06-02-2014

The problem is that the country is in a bad state, so for now IK has to stay quite for the greater good. But I see IK making changes in his party(Baluchistan chapter is dissolved and sindh making some changes). After the machine in KPK starts to move at 100% then he's not going to let the government have its way. this whole process would take about 1-2 more years.

Ok let's start on bold claim. What flight of progress given the circumstances? PTI would took the same road PML(N) is taking. Taking loans from IMF and clearing circular debt with printing more currency. They would have isolated pakistan from world arena with their drone stance and would been on path of confrontation with Army by now with their TTP appeasement stance.

You could point out if PTI would have acted in different if they were in power? Judging from their KPK governance, their performance is still an average on a scale of 1-10

Again assuming.. lack of foundation as well, secondly musharraf took loan, he did something with it,improved the economy, nawaz has taken loan, what improvement do you see?

judging from KP performance, Im sure Pakistan would have atleast taken a flight, which I was talking about, on scale of 1-10 I give PTI 8 according to their performance and might have solved terrorism problem as well, unlike beating around the bush. and no PTI has no ttp appeasement stance, it dirty politics opponents from pmln/ppp/mqm play.

yeah whats wrong is wrong i agree, but there are no proofs suggesting this , only one call ? thats not enough mate

You will stop argue as your argument is week - simple .. no need to get personal on this matter ..

lol anything that makes you feel better. About proofs, there are gazillion of videos and other evidences which PTI has already published in a white paper. Don't pretend like it didn't happen just because you were sleeping.. :lol:

Why cry now?
Before elections Dr. TuQ hit his head with politicians and clearly explained how Zardari elections are fraud and how illegal was formation of election commission.

Appointment of Sethi chiria was suppose to clear all doubts but alas, ImRAWn Khan is one part of anti Pakistan movement..

not meaning to interject but how do u open a new thread? anyways @Chak Bamu .. is ur ancestral village near Dasuya?? is it adjoining lalewal and alampur and was there a church nearby

Sources confirmed that voive in the audio is of Najam Sethi and Nawaz Sharif

Dr Shahid Masood

not meaning to interject but how do u open a new thread? anyways @Chak Bamu .. is ur ancestral village near Dasuya?? is it adjoining lalewal and alampur and was there a church nearby

Yeah that is the one.

You may want to continue your conversation via PM. We need not bother others with Off Topic discussion that would not interest others.

Back
Top Bottom