What's new

35 killed in failed rescue attempt for Hostages in Algeria

provocation came to Algeria now ..!
Algeria must act carefully.
otherwise the fate of Libya and Syria could happen again ...

GCC threatened Algeria many times, but Algeria refused to kill the people of Syria... And now west and gcc are encouraging terrorists there to start chaos in Algeria.

of the djihadist. Algerian SF send them a loud and clear signal...Maybe India should have called on them during the Bombay hostage case...Since both countries entertain great a great relation...:cheers:

Yes man....I think you are right...India should learn from your nation how you have dealt with these scums....At least you sent a strong signals to the terrorists that you will not compromise....But if it is in India....even you can not think of it...our politician will sell their nation to get some minority vote .....

I think the way the Algerian army conducted this operation it's well praising for. The think tanks behind the operation and the ground soldiers did quite well under tremendous pressure.
Don't forget that those dogs had 600 hostages and could have killed many many more with blink of an eye.
It's a, lot easier to kill than defend.
Well done guys.:)

GCC threatened Algeria many times, but Algeria refused to kill the people of Syria... And now west and gcc are encouraging terrorists there to start chaos in Algeria.

true. you correctly say. I agree.
Al-Qaeda is a CIA special forces. to fill up where necessary chaos.

As long as Qatar is part of GCC, I will keep saying GCC, because GCC foreign policy is the same for all the gulf countries...
we know GCC is against Syria, and we know Algeria is with the Syrian people..

Let us present to democracy: Saud and Qatar?)))))

As long as Qatar is part of GCC, I will keep saying GCC, because GCC foreign policy is the same for all the gulf countries...
we know GCC is against Syria, and we know Algeria is with the Syrian people..

I dont care what you are saying. any accusation must be presented and well detailed for an open discussion.

I dont care what you are saying. any accusation must be presented and well detailed for an open discussion.
for those who can't read arabic, use google translate, it will help you understand something...

جزايرس : “كيف يقبل التاريخ أن تهدد دولة بØ*جم قطر بلد المليون ونصف المليون شهيد”

and you can use a search engine if you want more... alos youtube will help

I dont like copy paste... put out you argument here for the people to see.

I will use google translate to translate this article, its faster that way

Algeria under pressure and diplomacy required a lot
Confirmed the Libyan political analyst, Ahmed Mubarak Al-Shater, that Algeria is under political pressure awesome made her agree to positions is convinced. Denounced Ahmed Al-Shater, told the "Dawn", from Syria, Qatar's position toward Algeria during the Arab League meeting last Saturday on the Syrian crisis, and "threat of direct foreign minister of Algeria, Mourad Medelci that role is coming to Algeria, and raise the session before Medelci to finish his speech, "adding," How to accept the date that threaten a country the size of Qatar country of a million and a half million martyrs. " The president of the Union of Arab students that what you are doing Qatar's support for foreign intervention in the Arab region is not suitable size historical, political and geographical, physical and end will be better than the end of the system Al Mubarak and all those who tried to serve Western interests in the Arab region at the expense of the interests of its peoples. Regarding the approval of Algeria to suspend Syria's membership in the Arab League, stressed that the Arab peoples amazed vote Algeria favor of the resolution, despite the pressures terrible imposed on them, because they are a pivotal state in the region of African, Arab and proven positions wise, as well as the vice president of the Arab League, Ahmed Ben Helli, Algerian and assumes that strengthens Algeria at the university, "but unfortunately at the time of the Arab division and some Arab regimes labor became the Arab League beta outdated devoted to the interests of other countries at the expense of and implemented agendas and foreign dictates."
In his assessment of the diplomatic Algerian, away from the Syrian crisis and agreed to freeze Syria's membership in the Arab League, said our speaker that Algeria proven positions mature and "objectively Algerian diplomacy wise but exposed in the recent period after what she experienced some Arab countries to great pressures."
He called Shater Algeria to defend its own and stick to their positions and activate its diplomacy more to suit the size of the Arab and African, warning Qatar which waits trying to install itself value on the Arab countries and walk in the orbit of the United States of America and Israel, because history will not have mercy and not eligible originally such a role in all respects .

جزايرس : “كيف يقبل التاريخ أن تهدد دولة بØ*جم قطر بلد المليون ونصف المليون شهيد”

I will use google translate to translate this article, its faster that way

Algeria under pressure and diplomacy required a lot
Confirmed the Libyan political analyst, Ahmed Mubarak Al-Shater, that Algeria is under political pressure awesome made her agree to positions is convinced. Denounced Ahmed Al-Shater, told the "Dawn", from Syria, Qatar's position toward Algeria during the Arab League meeting last Saturday on the Syrian crisis, and "threat of direct foreign minister of Algeria, Mourad Medelci that role is coming to Algeria, and raise the session before Medelci to finish his speech, "adding," How to accept the date that threaten a country the size of Qatar country of a million and a half million martyrs. " The president of the Union of Arab students that what you are doing Qatar's support for foreign intervention in the Arab region is not suitable size historical, political and geographical, physical and end will be better than the end of the system Al Mubarak and all those who tried to serve Western interests in the Arab region at the expense of the interests of its peoples. Regarding the approval of Algeria to suspend Syria's membership in the Arab League, stressed that the Arab peoples amazed vote Algeria favor of the resolution, despite the pressures terrible imposed on them, because they are a pivotal state in the region of African, Arab and proven positions wise, as well as the vice president of the Arab League, Ahmed Ben Helli, Algerian and assumes that strengthens Algeria at the university, "but unfortunately at the time of the Arab division and some Arab regimes labor became the Arab League beta outdated devoted to the interests of other countries at the expense of and implemented agendas and foreign dictates."
In his assessment of the diplomatic Algerian, away from the Syrian crisis and agreed to freeze Syria's membership in the Arab League, said our speaker that Algeria proven positions mature and "objectively Algerian diplomacy wise but exposed in the recent period after what she experienced some Arab countries to great pressures."
He called Shater Algeria to defend its own and stick to their positions and activate its diplomacy more to suit the size of the Arab and African, warning Qatar which waits trying to install itself value on the Arab countries and walk in the orbit of the United States of America and Israel, because history will not have mercy and not eligible originally such a role in all respects .

Lol is that what you could come up with a Libyan analyst says.....:rofl: I expected better than that and what! confirmed by Assad spokesman. I still see no accusation and no proofs. read your post# 16

Lol is that what you could come up with a Libyan analyst says.....:rofl: I expected better than that and what! confirmed by Assad spokesman. I still see no accusation and no proofs. read your post# 16

Qatar threatened Algeria that it will do the same chaos to them, if Algeria doesn't side with the west and gcc, and Algeria refuesed, thus terrorists activities in Algeria increased, terrorists coming for Tunisia and Libya. Clinton herself, said that the terrorists in Syria and Algeria used weapons from Libya.

Qatar threatened Algeria that it will do the same chaos to them, if Algeria doesn't side with the west and gcc, and Algeria refuesed, thus terrorists activities in Algeria increased, terrorists coming for Tunisia and Libya. Clinton herself, said that the terrorists in Syria and Algeria used weapons from Libya.

Mate you are wasting my time. what you are saying is your political analysis and i respect it but it differs on the ground.

38 hostages killed as a result of the ''rescue operation failure''

Failure in your eyes? I remember in the 70's you weren't even capable to dislodge 4 roaches that overtaken a mosque that you had to call in the French CIGN for help! Le me draw the big picture for you, so you can understand...

They were over 800 workers between nationals and foreigners, a 15 hectars gas plant that was mined, a 30 + terrorists with an unknown number of hostages that were done the same garnment than the djihadists, with a collar of explosives...In all that all the terrorist were killed, 3 of them captured alive, the site saved, some hostages dead includind a national, with 8 lightly wounded Algerian soldiers. I called that a great success, and the performance of SF shows that they are the best among the best...

Read the comments of the following article, from an interview with creator of the French CIGN

EXCLUSIF. Chef du GIGN : "La prise d'otages massive d'In Amenas a confirmé toutes nos analyses" - Le Point

They were news of the threat by the qatari foreign minister, and that they didn't let him finish his speech..The algerian government denied that this happened, but like they say there is no smoke without fire!..Algerian was against the intervention in Lybia as well as in Syria, because no matter we can say about Kaddaffy or Assad both are defender of the arab cause.

Qatar, seems like the frog that thinks of herself as big as the buffalo! They threaten also Russia, when the Russian foreign minister put el djassad back in his small box. Qatar, is like what Sadat used to say about the middle easten monarchies, dwarfs sitting on top of a mountain of money...Qatar has a lot to loose if he keep on missing with Algeria...

Mate you are wasting my time. what you are saying is your political analysis and i respect it but it differs on the ground.
You mean from reality? Qatar is not a really a threat, but like a crab, it just drives crazy!

Back
Top Bottom