What's new

32 Pakistanis consider local women most beautiful: Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was decent too unlike the Pakistani celebrities of today who think dressing and acting like westerners is cool.

yup.................. i agree...

todays celebs seem to be more money seekers and less literate... especially bharati influence now a days, musharraf did all this..

nazia hassan in her young age was very hot...

Hot is very incorrect word man,

She was a very decent girl, very elegant and beautiful

I respect her from my heart and she is my favorite Pakistani singer since childhood. Don't use this word next time please

She wasn't that attention seeker like you often see from celebrities. She was exactly what she was being shown on the tv

i like pakistanis girls best good to know our people appreciate their own women .

Sana the Pakistani model all the way for me..She is a perfect beauty queen..

28sana1.jpg

^^^^ I don't think Sana is beautiful. she look's too fake.

I apologize in advance..No offense meant here But seriously.

Any chance.....you are Jee aiey waee?

Last edited by a moderator:
Abu Zolfiqar said:
[/COLOR]by the way, Ethiopian women are also some of the finest in the world....very exotic looking

Yes.. Ethiopian, Eritrean women are really beautiful.

Liya Kebede

liya_kebede_cover_vogue_0708.jpg

ethiopia.jpg

sara_nuru_cosmo.jpg

Anyone here like british woman, or is it just me?
Hmm I like Turkish woman, Russian woman, Israeli woman and south asian girls the best thing I like about south asian girls is that they seem to be very shy and fragile but none the less smart, intelligent and many other valuable charateristics.

Hmm I like Turkish woman, Russian woman, Israeli woman and south asian girls the best thing I like about south asian girls is that they seem to be very shy and fragile but none the less smart, intelligent and many other valuable charateristics.
Not really..Too cocky with a tight upper lip..and difficult to handle...Oops did i just spill my beans? :P

i like them........, they r sexy too.. but i would rate germans, irish, french better

i would value ur opinion if u r native brit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom