What's new

32 Pakistanis consider local women most beautiful: Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
here a joke about two beatifull women.....

two stunning girls one a brunette and the other a blonde suddenly find themselves in the dessert and are given a choice to bring one use full item with them.....
the brunette brings a bottle of water and says it will help her stay alive in the desert.....
the blonde brings a peice of sand paper and says'look i have bought a map of the desert'
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The article mentions nothing bout South Americans girls....
seriousl guys u dont like South American Girls especially Brazilian girls ??????:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Id love to marry a hazara girl....... :)

PAKISTANI ZINDABAD!

The article mentions nothing bout South Americans girls....
seriousl guys u dont like South American Girls especially Brazilian girls ??????:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I know why you like South American women..I been to Valenzuela and Mexico many times...
There are many Pakistani and Indian women with same features...why go that far....

Bangladeshi girl on the left, Pakistani girl on the right

4683588244_73d73f61eb.jpg

indian girl on the left, Pakistani girl on the right

mmmmmmmd.jpg

From my experience the thing with Pakistan is that the good looking girls know they look good so most of them arn't really looking for assurance on whether they look good or not. But the ones that don't look so good try really hard to get assurance which in the end just ends up being a turn off.

Though we do have a few famous ones that are famous.

Off the top of my head at one time Benazir Bhutto was said to be one of the hottest women on Earth.

and here are a few other famous Pakistani girls
Hot-Female-Pakistani-Models-Pictures-49.jpg

You will find many beautiful Pakistani girls but there are also many not so beautiful Pakistani girls out there.

On average girls from the Muslim world are all beautiful and have the innocence in their face like Pakistani girls, Afghan girls, Tajik girls, Middle Eastern girls, Turkish girls...all very beautiful girls.

You will find many beautiful Pakistani girls but there are also many not so beautiful Pakistani girls out there.

On average girls from the Muslim world are all beautiful and have the innocence in their face like Pakistani girls, Afghan girls, Tajik girls, Middle Eastern girls, Turkish girls...all very beautiful girls.

the more innocent, the more of a slutty character :flame:

From my experience the thing with Pakistan is that the good looking girls know they look good so most of them arn't really looking for assurance on whether they look good or not. But the ones that don't look so good try really hard to get assurance which in the end just ends up being a turn off.

Though we do have a few famous ones that are famous.

Off the top of my head at one time Benazir Bhutto was said to be one of the hottest women on Earth.

and here are a few other famous Pakistani girls
Hot-Female-Pakistani-Models-Pictures-49.jpg

I dont think Benazir Bhutto was beautiful, she had no innocence in her face.

Out of all the Pakistani celebrities, I think Nazia Hassan was the most beautiful Pakistani celebrity because she had the innocent Pakistani look.

Nazia-Hassan.jpg

naziahassan3.jpg

Nazia-Hassan-Pics-3.jpg

nazia_hassan.jpg

nazia1.jpg

YouTube - GORGEOUS NAZIA HASSAN LAST TV APPEARANCE 4 FROM USMAN WALI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom